The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 249 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1580Daniel Heinsius, Belgian poet and scholar (d. 1655). Life path number 2
- 1588Johann Andreas Herbst, German composer and theorist (d. 1666). Life path number 1
- 1595Władysław IV Vasa, Polish king (d. 1648). Life path number 8
- 1640Leopold I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1705). Life path number 8
- 1661Feodor III of Russia (d. 1682). Life path number 2
- 1672Peter the Great, Russian emperor (d. 1725). Life path number 22
- 1686Andrey Osterman, German-Russian politician, Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1747). Life path number 9
- 1732Giuseppe Demachi, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1791). Life path number 1
- 1754Francis Mackenzie, 1st Baron Seaforth, English general and politician, Governor of Barbados (d. 1815). Life path number 5
- 1768Samuel Slater, English-American engineer and businessman (d. 1835). Life path number 1
- 1781George Stephenson, English engineer, designed the Liverpool and Manchester Railway (d. 1848). Life path number 5
- 1810Otto Nicolai, German composer and conductor (d. 1849). Life path number 7
- 1812Johann Gottfried Galle, German astronomer and academic (d. 1910). Life path number 9
- 1836Elizabeth Garrett Anderson, English physician and politician (d. 1917). Life path number 6
- 1837Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie, English author (d. 1919). Life path number 7
- 1843Bertha von Suttner, Austrian journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914). Life path number 22
- 1845Gilbert Elliot-Murray-Kynynmound, 4th Earl of Minto, English soldier, academic, and politician, 36th Governor-General of India (d. 1914). Life path number 6
- 1845Frank Norton, American baseball player (d. 1920). Life path number 6
- 1849Michael Ancher, Danish painter and academic (d. 1927). Life path number 1
- 1851Charles Joseph Bonaparte, American lawyer and politician, 46th United States Attorney General (d. 1921). Life path number 3
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!