The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. June 9 is the 160th day of 2019 and there are 205 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 23rd Sunday this year.
Famous Jun 9 birthday celebrants include Logan Browning, Jackie Mason, Jackie Wilson, Skip James, Jian Ghomeshi, Jon Lord, Michael J. Fox, Tony Britton.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 249 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1580Daniel Heinsius, Belgian poet and scholar (d. 1655). Life path number 2
- 1588Johann Andreas Herbst, German composer and theorist (d. 1666). Life path number 1
- 1595Władysław IV Vasa, Polish king (d. 1648). Life path number 8
- 1640Leopold I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1705). Life path number 8
- 1661Feodor III of Russia (d. 1682). Life path number 2
- 1672Peter the Great, Russian emperor (d. 1725). Life path number 22
- 1686Andrey Osterman, German-Russian politician, Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1747). Life path number 9
- 1732Giuseppe Demachi, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1791). Life path number 1
- 1754Francis Mackenzie, 1st Baron Seaforth, English general and politician, Governor of Barbados (d. 1815). Life path number 5
- 1768Samuel Slater, English-American engineer and businessman (d. 1835). Life path number 1
- 1781George Stephenson, English engineer, designed the Liverpool and Manchester Railway (d. 1848). Life path number 5
- 1810Otto Nicolai, German composer and conductor (d. 1849). Life path number 7
- 1812Johann Gottfried Galle, German astronomer and academic (d. 1910). Life path number 9
- 1836Elizabeth Garrett Anderson, English physician and politician (d. 1917). Life path number 6
- 1837Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie, English author (d. 1919). Life path number 7
- 1843Bertha von Suttner, Austrian journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914). Life path number 22
- 1845Gilbert Elliot-Murray-Kynynmound, 4th Earl of Minto, English soldier, academic, and politician, 36th Governor-General of India (d. 1914). Life path number 6
- 1845Frank Norton, American baseball player (d. 1920). Life path number 6
- 1849Michael Ancher, Danish painter and academic (d. 1927). Life path number 1
- 1851Charles Joseph Bonaparte, American lawyer and politician, 46th United States Attorney General (d. 1921). Life path number 3
- 1861Pierre Duhem, French physicist, mathematician, and historian (d. 1916). Life path number 22
- 1861Gustav Heinrich Johann Apollon Tammann, Russian-German chemist and physicist (d. 1938). Life path number 22
- 1865Albéric Magnard, French composer and educator (d. 1914). Life path number 8
- 1865Carl Nielsen, Danish violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1931). Life path number 8
- 1868Jane Avril, French model and dancer (d. 1943). Life path number 2
- 1874Launceston Elliot, Scottish weightlifter and wrestler (d. 1930). Life path number 8
- 1875Henry Hallett Dale, English pharmacologist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1968). Life path number 9
- 1879Harry DeBaecke, American rower (d. 1961). Life path number 22
- 1882Robert Kerr, Irish-Canadian sprinter and coach (d. 1963). Life path number 7
- 1885Felicjan Sławoj Składkowski, Polish general and politician, 27th Prime Minister of Poland (d. 1962). Life path number 1
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!