The zodiac sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 216 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1341Edmund of Langley, 1st Duke of York, English politician, Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports (d. 1402). Life path number 2
- 1412Ludovico III Gonzaga, Marquis of Mantua, Italian ruler (d. 1478). Life path number 1
- 1493Justus Jonas, German priest and academic (d. 1555). Life path number 1
- 1523Margaret of France, Duchess of Berry (d. 1573). Life path number 22
- 1640Pu Songling, Chinese author (d. 1715). Life path number 22
- 1646Elena Cornaro Piscopia, Italian mathematician and philosopher (d. 1684). Life path number 1
- 1660Sarah Churchill, Duchess of Marlborough (d. 1744). Life path number 6
- 1723Adam Smith, Scottish economist and philosopher (d. 1790). Life path number 6
- 1757Pierre Jean George Cabanis, French physiologist and philosopher (d. 1808). Life path number 4
- 1760Johan Gadolin, Finnish chemist, physicist, and mineralogist (d. 1852). Life path number 7
- 1771Ernest Augustus I of Hanover (d. 1851). Life path number 9
- 1781Christian Lobeck, German scholar and academic (d. 1860). Life path number 1
- 1819John Couch Adams, English mathematician and astronomer (d. 1892). Life path number 3
- 1830Carmine Crocco, Italian soldier (d. 1905). Life path number 5
- 1850Pat Garrett, American sheriff (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1862Allvar Gullstrand, Swedish ophthalmologist and optician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1930). Life path number 1
- 1868James Connolly, Scottish-Irish general (d. 1916). Life path number 7
- 1870Bernard de Pourtalès, Swiss captain and sailor (d. 1935). Life path number 9
- 1876Isaac Heinemann, German-Israeli scholar and academic (d. 1957). Life path number 6
- 1877Willard Miller, Canadian-American sailor, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1959). Life path number 7
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)