The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. June 28 is the 179th day of 2021 and there are 186 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 26th Monday this year.
Famous Jun 28 birthday celebrants include Sonny Strait, John Cusack, Frank Zane, John Inman, Maxine Stuart, Mel Brooks, Adam Woodyatt, Mike White.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 239 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1476Pope Paul IV (d. 1559). Life path number 7
- 1490Albert of Mainz, German archbishop (d. 1545). Life path number 3
- 1491Henry VIII of England (d. 1547). Life path number 4
- 1503Giovanni della Casa, Italian author and poet (d. 1556). Life path number 7
- 1547Cristofano Malvezzi, Italian organist and composer (d. 1599). Life path number 6
- 1577Peter Paul Rubens, Flemish painter and diplomat (d. 1640). Life path number 9
- 1582William Fiennes, 1st Viscount Saye and Sele, English politician (d. 1662). Life path number 5
- 1641Marie Casimire Louise de La Grange d'Arquien, Polish wife of John III Sobieski (d. 1716). Life path number 1
- 1703John Wesley, English cleric and theologian (d. 1791). Life path number 9
- 1712Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Swiss philosopher and polymath (d. 1778). Life path number 9
- 1719Étienne François, duc de Choiseul, French general and politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 1785). Life path number 7
- 1734Jean-Jacques Beauvarlet-Charpentier, French organist and composer (d. 1794). Life path number 4
- 1742William Hooper, American physician, lawyer, and politician (d. 1790). Life path number 3
- 1824Paul Broca, French physician, anatomist, and anthropologist (d. 1880). Life path number 4
- 1831Joseph Joachim, Austrian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1907). Life path number 11
- 1836Emmanuel Rhoides, Greek journalist and author (d. 1904). Life path number 7
- 1852Charles Cruft, English showman, founded Crufts Dog Show (d. 1938). Life path number 5
- 1867Luigi Pirandello, Italian author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1936). Life path number 11
- 1873Alexis Carrel, French surgeon and biologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1944). Life path number 8
- 1875Henri Lebesgue, French mathematician and academic (d. 1941). Life path number 1
- 1883Pierre Laval, French soldier and politician, 101st Prime Minister of France (d. 1945). Life path number 9
- 1884Lamina Sankoh, Sierra Leonean banker and politician (d. 1964). Life path number 1
- 1888George Challenor, Barbadian cricketer (d. 1947). Life path number 5
- 1888Stefi Geyer, Hungarian violinist and educator (d. 1956). Life path number 5
- 1891Esther Forbes, American historian and author (d. 1968). Life path number 8
- 1891Carl Panzram, American serial killer (d. 1930). Life path number 8
- 1891Carl Andrew Spaatz, American general (d. 1974). Life path number 8
- 1893August Zamoyski, Polish-French sculptor (d. 1970). Life path number 1
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!