The zodiac sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 239 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1476Pope Paul IV (d. 1559). Life path number 7
- 1490Albert of Mainz, German archbishop (d. 1545). Life path number 3
- 1491Henry VIII of England (d. 1547). Life path number 4
- 1503Giovanni della Casa, Italian author and poet (d. 1556). Life path number 7
- 1547Cristofano Malvezzi, Italian organist and composer (d. 1599). Life path number 6
- 1577Peter Paul Rubens, Flemish painter and diplomat (d. 1640). Life path number 9
- 1582William Fiennes, 1st Viscount Saye and Sele, English politician (d. 1662). Life path number 5
- 1641Marie Casimire Louise de La Grange d'Arquien, Polish wife of John III Sobieski (d. 1716). Life path number 1
- 1703John Wesley, English cleric and theologian (d. 1791). Life path number 9
- 1712Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Swiss philosopher and polymath (d. 1778). Life path number 9
- 1719Étienne François, duc de Choiseul, French general and politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 1785). Life path number 7
- 1734Jean-Jacques Beauvarlet-Charpentier, French organist and composer (d. 1794). Life path number 4
- 1742William Hooper, American physician, lawyer, and politician (d. 1790). Life path number 3
- 1824Paul Broca, French physician, anatomist, and anthropologist (d. 1880). Life path number 4
- 1831Joseph Joachim, Austrian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1907). Life path number 11
- 1836Emmanuel Rhoides, Greek journalist and author (d. 1904). Life path number 7
- 1852Charles Cruft, English showman, founded Crufts Dog Show (d. 1938). Life path number 5
- 1867Luigi Pirandello, Italian author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1936). Life path number 11
- 1873Alexis Carrel, French surgeon and biologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1944). Life path number 8
- 1875Henri Lebesgue, French mathematician and academic (d. 1941). Life path number 1
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)