The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. June 25 is the 176th day of 2021 and there are 189 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 26th Friday this year.
Famous Jun 25 birthday celebrants include George Murdock, Jackie Swanson, Phill Jupitus, Megan Burns, Patricia Brake, Paris Themmen, Moray Watson, George Michael.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 25th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 224 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1242Beatrice of England (d. 1275). Life path number 22
- 1328William de Montacute, 2nd Earl of Salisbury, English commander (d. 1397). Life path number 9
- 1373Joanna II of Naples (d. 1435). Life path number 9
- 1560Wilhelm Fabry, German surgeon (d. 1634). Life path number 7
- 1612John Albert Vasa, Polish cardinal (d. 1634). Life path number 5
- 1709Francesco Araja, Italian composer (d. 1762). Life path number 3
- 1715Joseph Foullon de Doué, French soldier and politician, Controller-General of Finances (d. 1789). Life path number 9
- 1755Natalia Alexeievna of Russia (d. 1776). Life path number 22
- 1799David Douglas, Scottish-English botanist and explorer (d. 1834). Life path number 3
- 1814Gabriel Auguste Daubrée, French geologist and engineer (d. 1896). Life path number 9
- 1852Antoni Gaudí, Spanish architect, designed the Park Güell (d. 1926). Life path number 2
- 1858Georges Courteline, French author and playwright (d. 1929). Life path number 8
- 1860Gustave Charpentier, French composer and conductor (d. 1956). Life path number 1
- 1863Émile Francqui, Belgian soldier and diplomat (d. 1935). Life path number 22
- 1864Walther Nernst, German chemist and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1941). Life path number 5
- 1884Géza Gyóni, Hungarian soldier and poet (d. 1917). Life path number 7
- 1884Daniel-Henry Kahnweiler, German-French art collector and historian (d. 1979). Life path number 7
- 1886Henry H. Arnold, American general (d. 1950). Life path number 9
- 1887George Abbott, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1995). Life path number 1
- 1887Frigyes Karinthy, Hungarian author, poet, and journalist (d. 1938). Life path number 1
- 1892Shirō Ishii, Japanese microbiologist and general (d. 1959). Life path number 6
- 1894Hermann Oberth, Romanian-German physicist and engineer (d. 1989). Life path number 8
- 1900Louis Mountbatten, 1st Earl Mountbatten of Burma, English admiral and politician, 44th Governor-General of India (d. 1979). Life path number 5
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!