The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. June 22 is the 173rd day of 2021 and there are 192 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 25th Tuesday this year.
Famous Jun 22 birthday celebrants include Peter Pears, Peter Asher, Tracy Pollan, Schoolly D, Randy Couture, Amy Brenneman, Kris Kristofferson, Mary Lynn Rajskub.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 256 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 662Emperor Ruizong of Tang (d. 716). Life path number 6
- 916Sayf al-Dawla, Syrian Emir of Aleppo (d. 967). Life path number 8
- 1680Ebenezer Erskine, Scottish minister and theologian (d. 1754). Life path number 7
- 1684Francesco Manfredini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1762). Life path number 11
- 1704John Taylor, English author and scholar (d. 1766). Life path number 4
- 1713Lord John Sackville, English cricketer and politician (d. 1765). Life path number 4
- 1738Jacques Delille, French poet and translator (d. 1813). Life path number 11
- 1757George Vancouver, English lieutenant and explorer (d. 1798). Life path number 3
- 1763Étienne Méhul, French pianist and composer (d. 1817). Life path number 9
- 1767Wilhelm von Humboldt, German philosopher, academic, and politician, Interior Minister of Prussia (d. 1835). Life path number 4
- 1792James Beaumont Neilson, Scottish engineer and businessman (d. 1865). Life path number 11
- 1805Giuseppe Mazzini, Italian journalist and politician (d. 1872). Life path number 6
- 1820James Hutchison Stirling, Scottish physician and philosopher (d. 1909). Life path number 3
- 1837Paul Morphy, American chess player (d. 1884). Life path number 11
- 1837Ernst Ziller, German-Greek architect, designed the Presidential Mansion (d. 1923). Life path number 11
- 1844Oscar von Gebhardt, German theologian and academic (d. 1906). Life path number 9
- 1845Tom Dula, American soldier (d. 1868). Life path number 1
- 1845Richard Seddon, English-New Zealand politician, 15th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1906). Life path number 1
- 1856H. Rider Haggard, English author and scholar (d. 1925). Life path number 3
- 1861Maximilian von Spee, Danish-German admiral (d. 1914). Life path number 8
- 1864Hermann Minkowski, German mathematician and academic (d. 1909). Life path number 11
- 1871William McDougall, English psychologist and polymath (d. 1938). Life path number 9
- 1873Filippo Silvestri, Italian entomologist and academic (d. 1949). Life path number 11
- 1874Viggo Jensen, Danish weightlifter, target shooter, and gymnast (d. 1930). Life path number 3
- 1874Walter Friedrich Otto, German philologist and scholar (d. 1958). Life path number 3
- 1879Thibaudeau Rinfret, Canadian lawyer and jurist, 9th Chief Justice of Canada (d. 1962). Life path number 8
- 1880Johannes Drost, Dutch swimmer (d. 1954). Life path number 9
- 1884James Rector, American sprinter and lawyer (d. 1949). Life path number 4
- 1885Milan Vidmar, Slovenian engineer and chess player (d. 1962). Life path number 5
- 1887Julian Huxley, English biologist and academic (d. 1975). Life path number 7
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!