The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. June 24 is the 176th day of 2020 and there are 190 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 26th Wednesday this year.
Famous Jun 24 birthday celebrants include Coy Stewart, Erin Moriarty, Solange Knowles, Arthur Brown, Nancy Allen, Tom Lister, Jr., Michele Lee, Andy McCluskey.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 272 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1244Henry I, Landgrave of Hesse (d. 1308). Life path number 5
- 1257Robert de Vere, 6th Earl of Oxford, England noblemen (d. 1331). Life path number 9
- 1314Philippa of Hainault (d. 1369). Life path number 3
- 1343Joan of Valois, Queen of Navarre (d. 1373). Life path number 5
- 1386John of Capistrano, Italian priest and saint (d. 1456). Life path number 3
- 1485Johannes Bugenhagen, Polish-German priest and reformer (d. 1558). Life path number 3
- 1519Theodore Beza, French theologian and scholar (d. 1605). Life path number 1
- 1532Robert Dudley, 1st Earl of Leicester, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Warwickshire (d. 1588). Life path number 5
- 1532William IV, Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel (d. 1573). Life path number 5
- 1535Joanna of Austria, Princess of Portugal (d. 1573). Life path number 8
- 1542John of the Cross, Spanish mystic and saint (d. 1591). Life path number 6
- 1546Robert Persons, English-Italian priest and author (d. 1610). Life path number 1
- 1587William Arnold, English-American settler (d. 1675). Life path number 6
- 1661Hachisuka Tsunanori, Japanese daimyo (d. 1730). Life path number 8
- 1663Jean Baptiste Massillon, French bishop (d. 1742). Life path number 1
- 1687Johann Albrecht Bengel, German-Lutheran clergyman and scholar (d. 1757). Life path number 7
- 1694Jean-Jacques Burlamaqui, Swiss author and theorist (d. 1748). Life path number 5
- 1704Jean-Baptiste de Boyer, Marquis d'Argens, French philosopher and author (d. 1771). Life path number 6
- 1753William Hull, American general and politician, 1st Governor of Michigan Territory (d. 1825). Life path number 1
- 1755Anacharsis Cloots, Prussian-French activist (d. 1794). Life path number 3
- 1767Jean-Baptiste Benoît Eyriès, French geographer and author (d. 1846). Life path number 6
- 1771Éleuthère Irénée du Pont, French chemist and businessman, founded DuPont (d. 1834). Life path number 1
- 1774Antonio González de Balcarce, Argentinian commander and politician, 5th Supreme Director of the United Provinces of the Río de la Plata (d. 1819). Life path number 4
- 1774François-Nicolas-Benoît Haxo, French general and engineer (d. 1838). Life path number 4
- 1777John Ross, Scottish commander and explorer (d. 1856). Life path number 7
- 1782Juan Larrea, Argentinian captain and politician (d. 1847). Life path number 3
- 1783Johann Heinrich von Thünen, German economist and geographer (d. 1850). Life path number 4
- 1784Juan Antonio Lavalleja, Uruguayan general and politician, President of Uruguay (d. 1853). Life path number 5
- 1788Thomas Blanchard, American inventor (d. 1864). Life path number 9
- 1795Ernst Heinrich Weber, German physician and psychologist (d. 1878). Life path number 7
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!