The zodiac sign of a person born on June 24 is Cancer ♋.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 272 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1244Henry I, Landgrave of Hesse (d. 1308). Life path number 5
- 1257Robert de Vere, 6th Earl of Oxford, England noblemen (d. 1331). Life path number 9
- 1314Philippa of Hainault (d. 1369). Life path number 3
- 1343Joan of Valois, Queen of Navarre (d. 1373). Life path number 5
- 1386John of Capistrano, Italian priest and saint (d. 1456). Life path number 3
- 1485Johannes Bugenhagen, Polish-German priest and reformer (d. 1558). Life path number 3
- 1519Theodore Beza, French theologian and scholar (d. 1605). Life path number 1
- 1532Robert Dudley, 1st Earl of Leicester, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Warwickshire (d. 1588). Life path number 5
- 1532William IV, Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel (d. 1573). Life path number 5
- 1535Joanna of Austria, Princess of Portugal (d. 1573). Life path number 8
- 1542John of the Cross, Spanish mystic and saint (d. 1591). Life path number 6
- 1546Robert Persons, English-Italian priest and author (d. 1610). Life path number 1
- 1587William Arnold, English-American settler (d. 1675). Life path number 6
- 1661Hachisuka Tsunanori, Japanese daimyo (d. 1730). Life path number 8
- 1663Jean Baptiste Massillon, French bishop (d. 1742). Life path number 1
- 1687Johann Albrecht Bengel, German-Lutheran clergyman and scholar (d. 1757). Life path number 7
- 1694Jean-Jacques Burlamaqui, Swiss author and theorist (d. 1748). Life path number 5
- 1704Jean-Baptiste de Boyer, Marquis d'Argens, French philosopher and author (d. 1771). Life path number 6
- 1753William Hull, American general and politician, 1st Governor of Michigan Territory (d. 1825). Life path number 1
- 1755Anacharsis Cloots, Prussian-French activist (d. 1794). Life path number 3