The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. June 3 is the 154th day of 2021 and there are 211 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 22nd Thursday this year.
Famous Jun 3 birthday celebrants include Robert Z'Dar, Colleen Dewhurst, Eddie Acuff, Deniece Williams, Irma P. Hall, Anne Winters, Curtis Mayfield, Penelope Wilton.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 3rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 219 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1537João Manuel, Prince of Portugal (d. 1554). Life path number 7
- 1540Charles II, Archduke of Austria (d. 1590). Life path number 1
- 1635Philippe Quinault, French playwright and composer (d. 1688). Life path number 6
- 1636John Hale, American minister (d. 1700). Life path number 7
- 1659David Gregory, Scottish-English mathematician and astronomer (d. 1708). Life path number 3
- 1723Giovanni Antonio Scopoli, Italian physician, geologist, and botanist (d. 1788). Life path number 4
- 1726James Hutton, Scottish geologist and physician (d. 1797). Life path number 7
- 1736Ignaz Fränzl, German violinist and composer (d. 1811). Life path number 8
- 1770Manuel Belgrano, Argentinian economist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1820). Life path number 6
- 1808Jefferson Davis, American colonel and politician, President of the Confederate States of America (d. 1889). Life path number 8
- 1818Louis Faidherbe, French general and politician, Governor of Senegal (d. 1889). Life path number 9
- 1819Anton Anderledy, Swiss religious leader, 23rd Superior General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1892). Life path number 1
- 1832Charles Lecocq, French pianist and composer (d. 1918). Life path number 5
- 1840Michael O'Laughlen, American soldier, conspirator in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1867). Life path number 4
- 1843Frederick VIII of Denmark (d. 1912). Life path number 7
- 1844Garret Hobart, American lawyer and politician, 24th Vice President of the United States (d. 1899). Life path number 8
- 1844Detlev von Liliencron, German poet and author (d. 1909). Life path number 8
- 1852Theodore Robinson, American painter and academic (d. 1896). Life path number 7
- 1853Flinders Petrie, English archaeologist and academic (d. 1942). Life path number 8
- 1855Thecla Åhlander, Swedish actress (d. 1925). Life path number 1
- 1864Otto Erich Hartleben, German poet and playwright (d. 1905). Life path number 1
- 1864Ransom E. Olds, American businessman, founded Oldsmobile and REO Motor Car Company (d. 1950). Life path number 1
- 1865George V of the United Kingdom (d. 1936). Life path number 11
- 1866George Howells Broadhurst, English-American director and manager (d. 1952). Life path number 3
- 1873Otto Loewi, German-American pharmacologist and psychobiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1961). Life path number 1
- 1877Raoul Dufy, French painter and illustrator (d. 1953). Life path number 5
- 1879Alla Nazimova, Ukrainian-American actress, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1945). Life path number 7
- 1879Raymond Pearl, American biologist and botanist (d. 1940). Life path number 7
- 1879Vivian Woodward, English footballer and soldier (d. 1954). Life path number 7
- 1881Mikhail Larionov, Russian painter and set designer (d. 1964). Life path number 9
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!