The zodiac sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 321 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 40Gnaeus Julius Agricola, Roman general (d. 93). Life path number 5
- 823Charles the Bald, Roman Emperor (d. 877). Life path number 5
- 839Charles the Fat, Roman Emperor (d. 888). Life path number 3
- 1508Alessandro Piccolomini, Italian astronomer and philosopher (d. 1579). Life path number 6
- 1561Anna Maria of Anhalt (d. 1605). Life path number 5
- 1595Jan Marek Marci, Czech physician and scientist (d. 1667). Life path number 3
- 1649Adrien Baillet, French scholar and critic (d. 1706). Life path number 3
- 1672Anna Maria Franziska of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1741). Life path number 8
- 1711Sir Richard Glyn, 1st Baronet, of Ewell, English banker and politician, Lord Mayor of London (d. 1773). Life path number 11
- 1752Frances Burney, English author and playwright (d. 1840). Life path number 7
- 1761Antonín Vranický, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1820). Life path number 7
- 1763José Bonifácio de Andrada, Brazilian poet, academic, and politician (d. 1838). Life path number 9
- 1773Thomas Young, English physicist and physiologist (d. 1829). Life path number 1
- 1775Antoni Radziwiłł, Polish-Lithuanian composer and politician (d. 1833). Life path number 3
- 1786Winfield Scott, American general (d. 1866). Life path number 5
- 1790José Antonio Páez, Venezuelan general and politician, President of Venezuela (d. 1873). Life path number 9
- 1809Heinrich Hoffmann, German psychiatrist and author (d. 1894). Life path number 1
- 1822Carl Schmidt, Latvian-German chemist and academic (d. 1894). Life path number 5
- 1827Alberto Henschel, German-Brazilian photographer and businessman (d. 1882). Life path number 1
- 1831James Clerk Maxwell, Scottish physicist and mathematician (d. 1879). Life path number 5
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!