The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. June 13 is the 164th day of 2021 and there are 201 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 24th Sunday this year.
Famous Jun 13 birthday celebrants include Emily Harrison, Kym Marsh, Jessica Caban, Laura Kightlinger, Bobby Freeman, Coko, Doc Cheatham, Dennis Locorriere.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 321 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 40Gnaeus Julius Agricola, Roman general (d. 93). Life path number 5
- 823Charles the Bald, Roman Emperor (d. 877). Life path number 5
- 839Charles the Fat, Roman Emperor (d. 888). Life path number 3
- 1508Alessandro Piccolomini, Italian astronomer and philosopher (d. 1579). Life path number 6
- 1561Anna Maria of Anhalt (d. 1605). Life path number 5
- 1595Jan Marek Marci, Czech physician and scientist (d. 1667). Life path number 3
- 1649Adrien Baillet, French scholar and critic (d. 1706). Life path number 3
- 1672Anna Maria Franziska of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1741). Life path number 8
- 1711Sir Richard Glyn, 1st Baronet, of Ewell, English banker and politician, Lord Mayor of London (d. 1773). Life path number 11
- 1752Frances Burney, English author and playwright (d. 1840). Life path number 7
- 1761Antonín Vranický, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1820). Life path number 7
- 1763José Bonifácio de Andrada, Brazilian poet, academic, and politician (d. 1838). Life path number 9
- 1773Thomas Young, English physicist and physiologist (d. 1829). Life path number 1
- 1775Antoni Radziwiłł, Polish-Lithuanian composer and politician (d. 1833). Life path number 3
- 1786Winfield Scott, American general (d. 1866). Life path number 5
- 1790José Antonio Páez, Venezuelan general and politician, President of Venezuela (d. 1873). Life path number 9
- 1809Heinrich Hoffmann, German psychiatrist and author (d. 1894). Life path number 1
- 1822Carl Schmidt, Latvian-German chemist and academic (d. 1894). Life path number 5
- 1827Alberto Henschel, German-Brazilian photographer and businessman (d. 1882). Life path number 1
- 1831James Clerk Maxwell, Scottish physicist and mathematician (d. 1879). Life path number 5
- 1854Charles Algernon Parsons, English engineer, founded C. A. Parsons and Company (d. 1931). Life path number 1
- 1863Lucy, Lady Duff-Gordon, English fashion designer (d. 1935). Life path number 1
- 1864Rudolf Kjellén, Swedish political scientist and academic (d. 1922). Life path number 11
- 1864Dwight B. Waldo, American historian and academic (d. 1939). Life path number 11
- 1865Karl Blossfeldt. German photographer (d. 1932). Life path number 3
- 1865W. B. Yeats, Irish poet and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1939). Life path number 3
- 1868Wallace Clement Sabine, American physicist and academic (d. 1919). Life path number 6
- 1870Jules Bordet, Belgian immunologist and microbiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1961). Life path number 8
- 1872Thomas N. Heffron, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1951). Life path number 1
- 1873Karin Swanström, Swedish actress, director, and producer (d. 1942). Life path number 11
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!