Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 1995 was a Monday and it was the 156th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,902 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 268 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895William Boyd
- 1931Jacques Demy
- 1938Moira Anderson
- 1944Colm Wilkinson
- 1947Tom Evans
- 1953Kathleen Kennedy
- 1962Jeff Garlin
- 1967Ron Livingston
- 1973Daniel Gildenlöw
- 1982Baron Geisler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1895William Roberts, English soldier and painter (d. 1980)
- 1900Dennis Gabor, Hungarian-English physicist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1979)
- 1923Roger Lebel, Canadian actor (d. 1994)
- 1937Hélène Cixous, French author, poet, and critic
- 1950Ronnie Dyson, American singer and actor (d. 1990)
- 1961Mary Kay Bergman, American voice actress and singer (d. 1999)
- 1963Colleen LaRose, American criminal
- 1967Matt Bullard, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1984Robert Barbieri, Canadian-Italian rugby player
- 1990DJ Mustard, American record producer and songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1257Kraków, in Poland, receives city rights.
- 1837Houston is incorporated by the Republic of Texas.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Piedmont: Union forces under General David Hunter defeat a Confederate army at Piedmont, Virginia, taking nearly 1,000 prisoners.
- 1933The U.S. Congress abrogates the United States’ use of the gold standard by enacting a joint resolution (48 Stat. 112) nullifying the right of creditors to demand payment in gold.
- 1940World War II: After a brief lull in the Battle of France, the Germans renew the offensive against the remaining French divisions south of the River Somme in Operation Fall Rot (“Case Red”).
- 1942World War II: The United States declares war on Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania.
- 1981The “Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report” of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that five people in Los Angeles, California, have a rare form of pneumonia seen only in patients with weakened immune systems, in what turns out to be the first recognized cases of AIDS.
- 1989The Tank Man halts the progress of a column of advancing tanks for over half an hour after the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989.
- 2000The Six-Day War in Kisangani begins in Kisangani, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, between Ugandan and Rwandan forces. A large part of the city is destroyed.
- 2012The last transit of Venus of the 21st century begins.
View the complete list of historical events for June 5.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pia Mia, Michelle Creber, Yu Inaba, Fiona Glascott, Sandra Nasić, Jason Michael Carroll, Harold Baigent, Paul Young, Gary Ross, Takeru Shibaki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 5, 1995.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1966 – Alka Yagnik, Indian singer; April 25, 1956 – Dominique Blanc, French actress, director, and screenwriter; July 23, 1965 – Rob Dickinson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Catherine Wheel).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,000