Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 159th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,478 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 727 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Charles Tyner
- 1934Millicent Martin
- 1947Julie Driscoll
- 1950Kathy Baker
- 1957Dimple Kapadia
- 1965Kevin Farley
- 1970Kelli Williams
- 1973Lucija Šerbedžija
- 1981Ai Nonaka
- 1983Lee Harding
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1885Karl Genzken, German physician (d. 1957)
- 1901Salustiano Sanchez, Spanish-American super-centenarian (d. 2013)
- 1904Dorothy Coburn, American actress (d. 1978)
- 1910John W. Campbell, American journalist and author (d. 1971)
- 1925Eddie Gaedel, American baseball player (d. 1961)
- 1930Robert Aumann, German-American mathematician and economist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1937Gillian Clarke, Welsh poet and playwright
- 1941Fuzzy Haskins, American singer, guitarist, and producer (The Parliaments and Parliament-Funkadelic)
- 1944Annie Haslam, English singer-songwriter and painter (Renaissance and Nevada)
- 1957Don Robinson, American baseball player and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 793Vikings raid the abbey at Lindisfarne in Northumbria, commonly accepted as the beginning of the Scandinavian invasion of England.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1794Robespierre inaugurates the French Revolution’s new state religion, the Cult of the Supreme Being, with large organized festivals all across France.
- 1887Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- 1950Sir Thomas Blamey becomes the only Australian-born Field Marshal in Australian history.
- 1968Robert F. Kennedy’s funeral takes place at the St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City.
- 1982Bluff Cove Air Attacks during the Falklands War: Fifty-six British servicemen are killed by an Argentine air attack on two landing ships, RFA Sir Galahad and RFA Sir Tristram.
- 1992The first World Ocean Day is celebrated, coinciding with the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1995The downed U.S. Air Force pilot Captain Scott O'Grady is rescued by U.S. Marines in Bosnia.
- 2013The Wedding of Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Christopher O'Neill takes place in Stockholm, Sweden.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juan Karlos Labajo, Lars Danielsson, Kasumi Suzuki, Felix Pappalardi, Chris Makepeace, Juliette Gréco, Clarence Delgado, Sarah Vaughan, Louise Setara, Michel Côté.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 8, 1958.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 23, 1944 – Rutger Hauer, Dutch actor, director, and producer; December 13, 1965 – Jackie Clune, English actress and singer; August 21, 1906 – Friz Freleng, American animator, director, and producer (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915