Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 60th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,132 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 546 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Rina Ketty
- 1924John Comer
- 1944Danilo Bach
- 1944Mike d'Abo
- 1946Gerry Boulet
- 1963Thomas Anders
- 1969Javier Bardem
- 1974Mark-Paul Gosselaar
- 1975Tate Stevens
- 1982Kim Min-hee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1912Gerald Emmett Carter, Canadian cardinal (d. 2003)
- 1914Ralph Ellison, American author and critic (d. 1994)
- 1921Terence Cooke, American cardinal (d. 1983)
- 1922William Gaines, American publisher (d. 1992)
- 1934Jean-Michel Folon, Belgian painter and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1936Jean-Edern Hallier, French author (d. 1997)
- 1947Alan Thicke, Canadian actor and composer
- 1970Miho Nakayama, Japanese singer, actress, and model
- 1978Jensen Ackles, American actor and director
- 1980Abdur Rehman, Pakistani cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 317Crispus and Constantine II, sons of Roman Emperor Constantine I, and Licinius Iunior, son of Emperor Licinius, are made Caesares
- 1628Writs issued in February by Charles I of England mandate that every county in England (not just seaport towns) pay ship tax by this date.
- 1642Georgeana, Massachusetts (now known as York, Maine), becomes the first incorporated city in the United States.
- 1700Sweden introduces its own Swedish calendar, in an attempt to gradually merge into the Gregorian calendar, reverts to the Julian calendar on this date in 1712, and introduces the Gregorian calendar on this date in 1753.
- 1781The Continental Congress adopts the Articles of Confederation.
- 1836A convention of delegates from 57 Texas communities convenes in Washington-on-the-Brazos, Texas, to deliberate independence from Mexico.
- 1867Nebraska becomes the 37th U.S. state; Lancaster, Nebraska is renamed Lincoln and becomes the state capital.
- 1870Marshal F. S. López dies during the Battle of Cerro Corá thus marking the end of the Paraguayan War.
- 1873E. Remington and Sons in Ilion, New York begins production of the first practical typewriter.
- 1973Black September storms the Saudi embassy in Khartoum, Sudan, resulting in the assassination of three Western hostages.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Story, Boots Plata, Leon Ashley, Adil Omar, Dave Loggins, Emily Procter, Margaret Leighton, George Pelecanos, Carl Marotte, Merle Oberon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 1, 1973.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 3, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1969 – Gina Torres, American actress; March 29, 1949 – Kayahan, Turkish singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2015); January 8, 1987 – Freddie Stroma, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941