Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 60th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,245 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 550 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Camilla Spira
- 1926Cesare Danova
- 1935Robert Conrad
- 1942Jerry Fisher
- 1954Ron Howard
- 1968Salil Ankola
- 1970Jason V Brock
- 1973Jack Davenport
- 1980Anna Semenovich
- 1990Harry Eden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1807Wilford Woodruff, American religious leader, 4th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1898)
- 1863Alexander Golovin, Russian painter and set designer (d. 1930)
- 1943Cha Katō, Japanese comedian and actor
- 1954Catherine Bach, American actress
- 1954Mare Teichmann, Estonian psychologist and academic
- 1966Zack Snyder, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Miho Nakayama, Japanese singer, actress, and model
- 1986Big E Langston, American wrestler
- 1989Daniella Monet, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1994Justin Bieber, Canadian singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 509 BCPublius Valerius Publicola, Roman consul, celebrates the first triumph of the Roman Republic after his victory over the deposed king Lucius Tarquinius Superbus at the Battle of Silva Arsia.
- 1847The state of Michigan formally abolishes capital punishment.
- 1870Marshal F. S. López dies during the Battle of Cerro Corá thus marking the end of the Paraguayan War.
- 1893Electrical engineer Nikola Tesla demonstrates Wireless power in St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1946The Bank of England is nationalised.
- 1962American Airlines Flight 1 crashes on take off in New York.
- 1974Watergate scandal: Seven are indicted for their role in the Watergate break-in and charged with conspiracy to obstruct justice.
- 1992Bosnia and Herzegovina declares its independence from Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
- 2006English-language Wikipedia reaches its one millionth article, Jordanhill railway station.
- 2014At least 29 people are killed and 130 injured in a mass stabbing at Kunming Railway Station in China.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dori Caymmi, Anjali Devi, Samantha Morton, Alberto Sordi, Suzy Amis, Jane Siberry, Scott McKenzie, Kerry Butler, Rex Reed, Heo Ga-yoon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 1, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 3, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1942 – Valya Balkanska, Bulgarian singer; August 11, 1952 – Bob Mothersbaugh, American singer, guitarist, and producer (Devo); May 18, 1946 – Reggie Jackson, American baseball player, sportscaster, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051