Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 60th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 44 years old today. There have been 16,071 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 544 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Rina Ketty
- 1918Roger Delgado
- 1926Cesare Danova
- 1927Harry Belafonte
- 1942Peter Guber
- 1954Catherine Bach
- 1963Thomas Anders
- 1964Clinton Gregory
- 1973Carlo Resoort
- 1990Harry Eden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1389Antoninus of Florence, Italian archbishop and saint (d. 1459)
- 1895Ogura Yuki, Japanese painter (d. 2000)
- 1927Robert Bork, American lawyer and scholar, United States Attorney General (d. 2012)
- 1934Jean-Michel Folon, Belgian painter and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1940Robert Grossman, American painter, sculptor, and author
- 1954Catherine Bach, American actress
- 1956Dalia Grybauskaitė, Lithuanian politician, 6th President of Lithuania
- 1963Maurice Benard, American actor
- 1964Clinton Gregory, American singer-songwriter and fiddler
- 1989Sonya Kitchell, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1565The city of Rio de Janeiro is founded.
- 1642Georgeana, Massachusetts (now known as York, Maine), becomes the first incorporated city in the United States.
- 1700Sweden introduces its own Swedish calendar, in an attempt to gradually merge into the Gregorian calendar, reverts to the Julian calendar on this date in 1712, and introduces the Gregorian calendar on this date in 1753.
- 1815Napoleon returns to France from his banishment on Elba, start of the Hundred Days.
- 1867Nebraska becomes the 37th U.S. state; Lancaster, Nebraska is renamed Lincoln and becomes the state capital.
- 1872Yellowstone National Park is established as the world’s first national park.
- 1901The Australian Army is formed.
- 1919March 1st Movement begins in Korea under Japanese rule.
- 1953Soviet Premier Joseph Stalin suffers a stroke and collapses; he dies four days later.
- 1995Prime Minister of Poland Waldemar Pawlak resigns from parliament and is replaced by ex-communist Józef Oleksy.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlos Saldanha, Mary Astor, Ben Wallers, Blu Cantrell, Tommy Tucker, Matt Morgan, Janet Davies, Danny Kirwan, James Longley, Alicia Witt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 1, 1973.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 3, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1946 – Ben Vereen, American actor, singer, and dancer; August 7, 1996 – Liam James, Canadian actor; June 10, 1962 – Carolyn Hennesy, American actress and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901