Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,137 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Shemp Howard
- 1922José Luis López Vázquez
- 1947Mark Stein
- 1953Bernie LaBarge
- 1965Andy Sturmer
- 1967John Barrowman
- 1973Vincent Pereira
- 1984Marc-André Grondin
- 1990Reiley McClendon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1738Benjamin Tupper, American general (d. 1792)
- 1818Marius Petipa, French-Russian dancer and choreographer (d. 1910)
- 1932Nigel Lawson, English journalist and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer
- 1947Mark Stein, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Vanilla Fudge)
- 1953Jimmy Iovine, American record producer and businessman, co-founded Interscope Records and Beats Electronics
- 1955D. J. MacHale, American author, director, and screenwriter
- 1955Leslie Cliff, Canadian swimmer
- 1974Russ Haas, American wrestler (d. 2001)
- 1981Lee Evans, American football player
- 1984Rob Brown, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811During André Masséna’s retreat from the Lines of Torres Vedras, a division led by French Marshal Michel Ney fights off a combined Anglo-Portuguese force to give Masséna time to escape.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1931Ready for Labour and Defence of the USSR, abbreviated as GTO, is introduced in the Soviet Union.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1945World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy attempts a large-scale kamikaze attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet anchored at Ulithi atoll in Operation Tan No. 2.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 1993Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathryn Fiore, Miriam Margolyes, Barry Livingston, Norman Snow, John Berry, Christian Walz, Sam Kessel, Andrew Keegan, Kelly van der Veer, Chris Claremont.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1959.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 22, 1981 – Jeanette Biedermann, German singer-songwriter and actress; January 3, 1995 – Akihisa Shiono, Japanese actor and model; March 21, 1992 – Erena Mizusawa, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 980