Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,204 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 718 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Shemp Howard
- 1965Andy Sturmer
- 1967John Barrowman
- 1975Eric the Midget
- 1978Andrés Velencoso
- 1978Hayko Cepkin
- 1979Joel Madden
- 1981LeToya Luckett
- 1981Paul Wall
- 1982Lindsey McKeon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1911Sir Fitzroy Maclean, 1st Baronet, Egyptian-Scottish general and politician (d. 1996)
- 1920Nicolaas Bloembergen, Dutch-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1922Cornelius Castoriadis, Greek economist and philosopher (d. 1997)
- 1925İlhan Selçuk, Turkish lawyer, journalist, and author (d. 2010)
- 1955D. J. MacHale, American author, director, and screenwriter
- 1960Christophe Gans, French director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Gary Wolfe, American wrestler and radio host
- 1976Thomas Gravesen, Danish footballer
- 1981Heidi Cortez, American businesswoman and author
- 1985Hakuhō Shō, Mongolian sumo wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- 1708Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1861American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1927In New York City, Samuel Roxy Rothafel opens the Roxy Theatre.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur flees Corregidor.
- 1993Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dee Dee Bridgewater, Robert J. Wilke, Rika Izumi, Francesca Capaldi, Abby Elliott, Sonam Kapoor, Tim Healy, Kōji Kikkawa, Sam Edwards, Ed Peck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1959.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 11, 1974 – Isaiah Mustafa, American football player and actor; July 18, 1993 – Lee Taemin, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Shinee); April 23, 1969 – Byron Thames, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934