Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,166 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 717 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Gertrud Wolle
- 1942Joel Steiger
- 1945Tricia O'Neil
- 1946Mark Metcalf
- 1955Jimmy Fortune
- 1958Anissa Jones
- 1961Elias Koteas
- 1962Peeter Sauter
- 1970Andre Nickatina
- 1993Demi Harman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1907Jessie Matthews, English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1981)
- 1916Ezra Jack Keats, American author and illustrator (d. 1983)
- 1920Nicolaas Bloembergen, Dutch-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1938Joseph Brooks, American director, producer, screenwriter, and composer (d. 2011)
- 1947Mark Stein, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Vanilla Fudge)
- 1950Jerry Zucker, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1951Dominique Sanda, French model and actress
- 1960Robert Glenister, English actor and director
- 1985Kai Reus, Dutch cyclist
- 1990Janna Dominguez, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1641Guaraní forces living in the Jesuit reductions defeat bandeirantes loyal to the Portuguese Empire at the Battle of Mbororé in present-day Panambí, Argentina.
- 1811During André Masséna’s retreat from the Lines of Torres Vedras, a division led by French Marshal Michel Ney fights off a combined Anglo-Portuguese force to give Masséna time to escape.
- 1845Flagstaff War: Unhappy with translational differences regarding the Treaty of Waitangi, chiefs Hone Heke, Kawiti and Māori tribe members chop down the British flagpole for a fourth time and drive settlers out of Kororareka, New Zealand.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1927In New York City, Samuel Roxy Rothafel opens the Roxy Theatre.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
- 2010Economist and businessman Sebastián Piñera is sworn in as President of Chile, while three earthquakes, the strongest measuring magnitude 6.9 and all centered next to Pichilemu, capital of Cardenal Caro province, hit central Chile during the ceremony.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Austin St. John, Robert J. Wilke, Shelly Martinez, Atsushi Maruyama, Regina Spektor, Dave Aizer, Hugues Aufray, Colm Wilkinson, Aya Hisakawa, Lyca Gairanod.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1959.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1980 – Tammie Brown, American drag queen performer and singer; July 26, 1926 – James Best, American actor, singer, director, and screenwriter (d. 2015); February 11, 1935 – Gene Vincent, American singer and guitarist (d. 1971).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 997