Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,560 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 730 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Patterson - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Patterson will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Patterson will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922José Luis López Vázquez
- 1923Paul Muller
- 1931Marisa Del Frate
- 1947Mark Stein
- 1961Elias Koteas
- 1969Pete Droge
- 1974Jonny Fairplay
- 1978Hayko Cepkin
- 1984Anna Tsuchiya
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1745Bodawpaya, Burmese king (d. 1819)
- 1878Umegatani Tōtarō II, Japanese sumo wrestler (d. 1927)
- 1936Antonin Scalia, American lawyer and jurist
- 1937Carlos Larrañaga, Spanish actor (d. 2012)
- 1965Andy Sturmer, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Beatnik Beatch and Jellyfish)
- 1968Takao Osawa, Japanese actor
- 1970Jane Slavin, British actress and author
- 1972Ua, Japanese singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Ajico)
- 1979Joel Madden, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Good Charlotte and Dead Executives)
- 1988Fábio Coentrão, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1848Louis-Hippolyte Lafontaine and Robert Baldwin become the first Prime Ministers of the Province of Canada to be democratically elected under a system of responsible government.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1932Booming Ben, the last heath hen was seen for the final time.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1978Coastal Road massacre: At least 37 are killed and more than 70 are wounded when Fatah hijack an Israeli bus, prompting Israel’s Operation Litani.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
- 2014Russia annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Getting 2014 Crimean crisis and 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sippie Wallace, May Allison, Tom Krause, Leonard Cohen, Adah Isaacs Menken, Rob Knox, Liviu Ciulei, Regina Spektor, Nikos Xanthopoulos, Theo Trebs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1951 – Pam Dawber, American actress and singer; November 26, 1980 – Jason Griffith, American voice actor; February 26, 1943 – Bob Hite, American singer-songwriter (Canned Heat) (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220