Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1947 was a Wednesday and it was the 71st day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,518 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 864 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Barbara Feldon
- 1960Jason Beghe
- 1965Coleen Nolan
- 1970Roy Khan
- 1979Pete Doherty
- 1981Holly Williams
- 1981Sid Lucero
- 1982Samm Levine
- 1984Shreya Ghoshal
- 2003Andrea Brillantes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1821John Abbott, Canadian lawyer and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1893)
- 1912Paul Weston, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1996)
- 1930Bronco Horvath, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1933Barbara Feldon, American actress
- 1949Rob Cohen, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1956Ruth Ozeki, Canadian-American priest and author
- 1963Joaquim Cruz, Brazilian runner
- 1965Steve Finley, American baseball player
- 1969Beyazıt Öztürk, Turkish comedian, actor, and talk show host
- 1974Chris Carr, American basketball player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1550Several hundred Spanish and indigenous troops under the command of Pedro de Valdivia defeat an army of 60,000 Mapuche at the Battle of Penco during the Arauco War in present-day Chile.
- 1885Tonkin Campaign: France captures the citadel of Bắc Ninh.
- 1921İstiklâl Marşı is adopted in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey.
- 1922Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan form The Transcaucasian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic
- 1928In California, the St. Francis Dam fails; the resulting floods kill over 600 people.
- 1940Winter War: Finland signs the Moscow Peace Treaty with the Soviet Union, ceding almost all of Finnish Karelia. Finnish troops and the remaining population are immediately evacuated.
- 1950The Llandow air disaster occurs near Sigingstone, Wales, in which 80 people die when their aircraft crashed, making it the world’s deadliest air disaster at the time.
- 1993Several bombs explode in Bombay (Mumbai), India, killing about 300 and injuring hundreds more.
- 2011A reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant melts and explodes and releases radioactivity into the atmosphere a day after Japan’s earthquake.
- 2014An explosion in the New York City neighborhood of East Harlem kills 8 and injures 70 others.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil Minton, Sohee, Im Soo-jung, Frank John Hughes, Ludivine Sagnier, Mort Weisinger, Jessica Sierra, Dennis Patrick, Michael Wincott, Henry Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 12, 1947.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1913 – Rosemary Lane, American actress and singer (d. 1974); April 3, 1973 – Matthew Ferguson, Canadian actor; January 10, 1966 – Naomi Zaizen, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895