Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1952 was a Wednesday and it was the 72nd day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,759 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 804 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Gordon MacRae
- 1933Barbara Feldon
- 1934David Spenser
- 1949Moctesuma Esparza
- 1960Maki Nomiya
- 1969Beyazıt Öztürk
- 1969Graham Coxon
- 1983Nam Doh-hyeong
- 1986Danny Jones
- 1994Tyler Patrick Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1781Frederica of Baden (d. 1826)
- 1824Gustav Kirchhoff, Russian-German physicist and academic (d. 1887)
- 1880Jaan Soots, Estonian general and politician, 7th Estonian Minister of War (d. 1942)
- 1925Leo Esaki, Japanese physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1938Dimitri Terzakis, Greek-German composer and educator
- 1942Jimmy Wynn, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1948James Taylor, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1961Titus Welliver, American actor
- 1980John-Paul Lavoisier, American actor
- 1988Konstantinos Mitroglou, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 538Vitiges, king of the Ostrogoths ends his siege of Rome and retreats to Ravenna, leaving the city in the hands of the victorious Byzantine general, Belisarius.
- 1881Andrew Watson makes his Scotland debut as the world’s first black international football player and captain.
- 1885Tonkin Campaign: France captures the citadel of Bắc Ninh.
- 1894Coca-Cola is bottled and sold for the first time in Vicksburg, Mississippi, by local soda fountain operator Joseph Biedenharn.
- 1912The Girl Guides (later renamed the Girl Scouts of the USA) are founded in the United States.
- 1913Canberra Day: The future capital of Australia is officially named Canberra. (Melbourne remains temporary capital until 1927 while the new capital is still under construction.)
- 1934Konstantin Päts and General Johan Laidoner stage a coup in Estonia, and ban all political parties.
- 1993Janet Reno is sworn in as the United States’ first female attorney general.
- 1994The Church of England ordains its first female priests.
- 2004The President of South Korea, Roh Moo-hyun, is impeached by its National Assembly: The first such impeachment in the nation’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Akira Yamaoka, Annie Yi, Dennis Hopper, Yumi Sugimoto, Alison Moyet, Constance Towers, Ving Rhames, Will Sasso, Tato Bores, Grete Paia.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 12, 1952.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1980 – Christopher Castile, American actor, political scientist, and academic; May 3, 1933 – James Brown, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Famous Flames and The J.B.'s) (d. 2006); June 29, 1988 – Jewel Mische, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892