Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1952 was a Wednesday and it was the 72nd day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,876 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 808 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Agathe von Trapp
- 1946Serge Turgeon
- 1960Kipp Lennon
- 1962Julia Campbell
- 1965Liza Umarova
- 1970Roy Khan
- 1974Matt Barela
- 1981Holly Williams
- 1981Sid Lucero
- 1984Shreya Ghoshal
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1877Wilhelm Frick, German lawyer and politician, German Federal Minister of the Interior (d. 1946)
- 1908David Marshall Singaporean lawyer and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Singapore (d. 1995)
- 1912Paul Weston, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1996)
- 1950Javier Clemente, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1955Nicole Léger, Canadian politician
- 1956Ruth Ozeki, Canadian-American priest and author
- 1962Julia Campbell, American actress
- 1970John Nemechek, American race car driver (d. 1997)
- 1982Samm Levine, American actor and producer
- 1989Richard Eckersley, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622Ignatius of Loyola and Francis Xavier, founders of the Jesuits, are canonized as saints by the Catholic Church.
- 1689The Williamite War in Ireland begins.
- 1868Basutoland, toaday called Lesotho is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1881Andrew Watson makes his Scotland debut as the world’s first black international football player and captain.
- 1894Coca-Cola is bottled and sold for the first time in Vicksburg, Mississippi, by local soda fountain operator Joseph Biedenharn.
- 1912The Girl Guides (later renamed the Girl Scouts of the USA) are founded in the United States.
- 1913Canberra Day: The future capital of Australia is officially named Canberra. (Melbourne remains temporary capital until 1927 while the new capital is still under construction.)
- 2004The President of South Korea, Roh Moo-hyun, is impeached by its National Assembly: The first such impeachment in the nation’s history.
- 2011A reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant melts and explodes and releases radioactivity into the atmosphere a day after Japan’s earthquake.
- 2014An explosion in the New York City neighborhood of East Harlem kills 8 and injures 70 others.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bart Millard, Jane Darwell, Amy Hill, Gil Ofarim, Rusty Cundieff, Boz Scaggs, David Margulies, Jules Naudet, Vincent Elbaz, Ayumi Fujimura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 12, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1972 – Dilana, South African-American singer-songwriter and actress; June 10, 1981 – Hoku, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress; August 29, 1951 – Geoff Whitehorn, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (IF, Crawler, and Procol Harum).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024