Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of March 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 13, 1927 was a Sunday and it was the 72nd day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,980 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,117 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Mohammed Abdel Wahab
- 1910Karl Gustav Ahlefeldt
- 1942Marshall Chess
- 1943Frances Nero
- 1955Glenne Headly
- 1965Cees Geel
- 1971Tracy Wells
- 1973David Draiman
- 1981Toccara Jones
- 1992Lucy Fry
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 13.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 13.
- 1925Roy Haynes, American drummer and composer
- 1929Bunny Yeager, American model and photographer (d. 2014)
- 1939Claude Piquemal, French sprinter
- 1941Donella Meadows, American environmentalist, author, and academic (d. 2001)
- 1945Anatoly Fomenko, Russian mathematician and academic
- 1946Yonatan Netanyahu, American-Israeli colonel (d. 1976)
- 1947Lesley Collier, English ballerina and educator
- 1970Tim Story, American director and producer
- 1984Rieneke Terink, Dutch swimmer
- 1995Zella Day, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 624Battle of Badr: a key battle between Muhammad’s army – the new followers of Islam and the Quraysh of Mecca. The Muslims won this battle, known as the turning point of Islam, which took place in the Hejaz region of western Arabia.
- 1809Gustav IV Adolf of Sweden is deposed in a coup d'état.
- 1845Felix Mendelssohn’s Violin Concerto receives its première performance in Leipzig with Ferdinand David as soloist.
- 1900Second Boer War: British forces occupy Bloemfontein, Orange Free State.
- 1943The Holocaust: German forces liquidate the Jewish ghetto in Kraków.
- 1957Cuban student revolutionaries storm the presidential palace in Havana in a failed attempt on the life of President Fulgencio Batista.
- 1963Police in Phoenix, Arizona arrest Ernesto Miranda and charge him with kidnap and rape. His conviction is ultimately set aside by the United States Supreme Court in Miranda v. Arizona
- 1985The Kenilworth Road riot takes place at an association football match at Kenilworth Road in Luton, England with disturbances before, during and after an F.A. Cup 6th Round tie between Luton Town F.C. and Millwall F.C.
- 1997India’s Missionaries of Charity chooses Sister Nirmala to succeed Mother Teresa as its leader.
- 2012At least 28 people are killed in a bus crash in a motorway tunnel near the town of Sierre in the Swiss canton of Valais.
View the complete list of historical events for March 13.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 13 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helen Gallagher, Jean Rollin, György Bárdy, Jamie Luner, Walter Model, Taylor Trensch, Alessandro Nivola, Jane Fonda, Karl Bartos, Joni James.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 13 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 13, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1971 – Yusuke Naora, Japanese art director and producer; October 16, 1958 – Tim Robbins, American actor, director, and screenwriter; August 10, 1967 – Lorraine Pearson, English singer and author (Five Star).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061