Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1948 was a Tuesday and it was the 76th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,185 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 853 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Beryl Davis
- 1928Karlheinz Böhm
- 1935Teresa Berganza
- 1936Elisabeth Volkmann
- 1954Tim O'Brien
- 1963Jerome Flynn
- 1964Gore Verbinski
- 1978Brooke Burns
- 1987Paw Diaz
- 1987Tiiu Kuik
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1663Jean-Baptiste Matho, French composer and educator (d. 1743)
- 1839John Butler Yeats, Irish painter (d. 1922)
- 1890Solomon Mikhoels, Latvian actor and director (d. 1948)
- 1897Conrad Nagel, American actor (d. 1970)
- 1942Gijs van Lennep, Dutch race car driver
- 1947Ramzan Paskayev, Kazakh accordion player and composer
- 1948Richard Desjardins, Canadian singer-songwriter and director
- 1949Victor Garber, Canadian actor and singer
- 1984Brandon Prust, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Eddy Lover, Panamanian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Spanish troops capture the British-held island of Roatán.
- 1812Siege of Badajoz (March 16 – April 6) – British and Portuguese forces besieged and defeated French garrison during the Peninsular War.
- 1870The first version of the overture fantasy Romeo and Juliet by Tchaikovsky receives its première performance.
- 1916The 7th and 10th US cavalry regiments under John J. Pershing cross the US–Mexico border to join the hunt for Pancho Villa.
- 1939From Prague Castle, Hitler proclaims Bohemia and Moravia a German protectorate.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Iwo Jima ended, but small pockets of Japanese resistance persisted.
- 1962A Flying Tiger Line Super Constellation disappears in the western Pacific Ocean, with all 107 aboard missing and presumed dead.
- 1978Former Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro is kidnapped and later killed by his captors.
- 1988Iran–Contra affair: Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North and Vice Admiral John Poindexter are indicted on charges of conspiracy to defraud the United States.
- 1995Mississippi formally ratifies the Thirteenth Amendment, becoming the last state to approve the abolition of slavery. The Thirteenth Amendment was officially ratified in 1865.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victor Spinetti, Bonnie Bedelia, Alexandra Burke, Gloria Estefan, Kristen Wiig, Go Ara, Jay Manuel, Elaine Irwin, John Logan, Mark Medlock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 16, 1948.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1906 – Lew Grade, Ukrainian-English film producer (d. 1998); July 13, 1993 – Rena Nōnen, Japanese actress; August 7, 1961 – Brian Conley, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 879