Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1996 was a Thursday and it was the 81st day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,734 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Russ Meyer
- 1923Philip Abbott
- 1962Matthew Broderick
- 1968Samantha Dorman
- 1975Yacoub Al-Mohana
- 1978Rani Mukerji
- 1978Young Noble
- 1982Ermal Mamaqi
- 1989Takeru Satoh
- 1992Erena Mizusawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1866Antonia Maury, American astronomer and astrophysicist (d. 1952)
- 1914Paul Tortelier, French cellist and composer (d. 1990)
- 1942Amina Claudine Myers, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1968Greg Ellis, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Fabricio Oberto, Argentinian-Italian basketball player
- 1975Yacoub Al-Mohana, Kuwaiti director and producer
- 1976Rachael MacFarlane, American voice actress and singer
- 1982Ermal Mamaqi, Albanian actor, singer, and DJ
- 1985Jésica Cirio, Argentinian model, actress, and dancer
- 1988Erik Johnson, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 537Siege of Rome: King Vitiges attempts to assault the northern and eastern city walls, but is repulsed at the Praenestine Gate, known as the Vivarium, by the defenders under the Byzantine generals Bessas and Peranius.
- 1188Emperor Antoku accedes to the throne of Japan.
- 1413Henry V becomes King of England.
- 1556In Oxford, Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer is burned at the stake.
- 1801The Battle of Alexandria is fought between British and French forces near the ruins of Nicopolis in Egypt.
- 1919The Hungarian Soviet Republic is established becoming the first Communist government to be formed in Europe after the October Revolution in Russia.
- 1935Shah of Iran Reza Shah Pahlavi formally asks the international community to call Persia by its native name, Iran, meaning “Land of the Aryans”.
- 1952Alan Freed presents the Moondog Coronation Ball, the first rock and roll concert, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1989Sports Illustrated reports allegations tying baseball player Pete Rose to baseball gambling.
- 2000Pope John Paul II makes his first ever pontifical visit to Israel.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Hunter, Art Neville, Uwe Boll, Wendy Davis, Kai Holm, Jean-Paul Roussillon, Kenny Lattimore, Gillian Jacobs, Hiroomi Tosaka, Ben Briley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 21, 1996.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because You Loved Me by Céline Dion as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 24, 1950 – Kristina Wayborn, Swedish model and actress, Miss Sweden 1970; November 10, 1963 – Tommy Davidson, American actor and screenwriter; September 30, 1982 – Kieran Culkin, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928