Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1956 was a Thursday and it was the 89th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,245 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 753 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Astrud Gilberto
- 1943Eric Idle
- 1946Paul Herman
- 1950Norman Snow
- 1955Christopher Lawford
- 1958Pedro Bial
- 1971Hidetoshi Nishijima
- 1974Kara Brock
- 1981Nihal Yalçın
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1747Johann Wilhelm Hässler, German pianist and composer (d. 1822)
- 1769Nicolas Jean-de-Dieu Soult, French general and politician, 12th Prime Minister of France (d. 1851)
- 1884Ed Archibald, Canadian pole vaulter (d. 1965)
- 1888Enea Bossi, Sr., Italian-American engineer, designed the Budd BB-1 Pioneer and Bossi-Bonomi Pedaliante (d. 1963)
- 1903Douglas Harkness, Canadian colonel and politician, 14th Canadian Minister of National Defence (d. 1999)
- 1961Ari Emanuel, American talent agent
- 1973Marc Overmars, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1973Steve Smith, English high jumper
- 1976Igor Astarloa, Spanish cyclist
- 1984Nate Adams, American motocross racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1430The Ottoman Empire under Murad II captures the Byzantine city of Thessalonica.
- 1809King Gustav IV Adolf of Sweden abdicates after a coup d'état. At the Diet of Porvoo, Finland’s four Estates pledge allegiance to Alexander I of Russia, commencing the secession of the Grand Duchy of Finland from Sweden.
- 1831Great Bosnian uprising: Bosniaks rebel against Turkey.
- 1867Queen Victoria gives Royal Assent to the British North America Act which establishes the Dominion of Canada on July 1.
- 1957The New York, Ontario and Western Railway makes its final run, the first major U.S. railroad to be abandoned in its entirety.
- 1971My Lai Massacre: Lieutenant William Calley is convicted of premeditated murder and sentenced to life in prison.
- 1984The Baltimore Colts load its possessions onto fifteen Mayflower moving trucks in the early morning hours and transfer its operations to Indianapolis.
- 1990The Czechoslovak parliament is unable to reach an agreement on what to call the country after the fall of Communism, sparking the so-called Hyphen War.
- 1993Catherine Callbeck becomes premier of Prince Edward Island and the first woman to be elected in a general election as premier of a Canadian province.
- 2014The first same-sex marriages in England and Wales are performed.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sisaundra Lewis, Deborah Walley, Ellie Lambeti, Jerry Donahue, Ashlee Simpson, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Matthew Pritchard, Frank Harte, Tatum O'Neal, Helen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 29, 1956.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1983 – Sitashma Chand, Nepalese model, Miss Nepal 2007; June 3, 1930 – Ben Wada, Japanese director and producer (d. 2011); October 6, 1973 – Ioan Gruffudd, Welsh actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917