Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 68th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,676 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 395 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Will Geer
- 1918Mickey Spillane
- 1940Raúl Juliá
- 1942Mark Lindsay
- 1948Chris Thompson
- 1958Jack Kenny
- 1970David Guido Pietroni
- 1987Bow Wow
- 1989Yudai Chiba
- 1991Brenna O'Brien
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1847Martin Pierre Marsick, Belgian violinist, composer, and educator (d. 1924)
- 1923André Courrèges, French fashion designer
- 1932Walter Mercado, Puerto Rican astrologer and actor
- 1933Mel Lastman, Canadian businessman and politician, 62nd Mayor of Toronto
- 1941Ernesto Miranda, American criminal, inspired the Miranda rights (d. 1976)
- 1944Lee Irvine, South African cricketer
- 1945Dennis Rader, American serial killer
- 1980Trent Croad, Australian footballer
- 1982Mirjana Lučić-Baroni, Croatian tennis player
- 1985Brent Burns, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1910The Westmoreland County coal strike, involving 15,000 coal miners represented by the United Mine Workers, begins.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Army planes attack Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1960Dr. Belding Hibbard Scribner implants for the first time a shunt he invented into a patient, which allows the patient to receive hemodialysis on a regular basis.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kip Winger, Kazuyuki Sekiguchi, John Barrymore, Morgan Spurlock, Kami Cotler, Neha Dhupia, Senesino, Bob Sapp, Anita Louise, Llewellyn Rees.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 9, 1985.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1912 – Art Gilmore, American voice actor and announcer (d. 2010); September 29, 1978 – Gunner McGrath, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Much the Same); September 26, 1965 – Cindy Herron, American singer and actress (En Vogue).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963