Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 68th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,705 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1806Edwin Forrest
- 1932Keely Smith
- 1936Marty Ingels
- 1944Paola Quattrini
- 1948Jeffrey Osborne
- 1951Zakir Hussain
- 1975Chaske Spencer
- 1975Didiayer Snyder
- 1988Alodia Gosiengfiao
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1749Honoré Gabriel Riqueti, comte de Mirabeau, French journalist and politician (d. 1791)
- 1933David Weatherall, English physician, geneticist, and academic
- 1943Bobby Fischer, American chess player and author (d. 2008)
- 1943Charles Gibson, American journalist
- 1955Józef Pinior, Polish academic and politician
- 1958Martin Fry, English singer-songwriter (ABC and Vice Versa)
- 1969Kimberly Guilfoyle, American lawyer and journalist
- 1972Kerr Smith, American actor
- 1983Wayne Simien, American basketball player
- 1993Larnell Cole, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1908Inter Milan was founded on Football Club Internazionale, following a schism from the Milan Cricket and Football Club.
- 1925Pink’s War: The first Royal Air Force operation conducted independently of the British Army or Royal Navy begins.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1957A magnitude 8.3 earthquake in the Andreanof Islands, Alaska triggers a Pacific-wide tsunami causing extensive damage to Hawaii and Oahu.
- 1959The Barbie doll makes its debut at the American International Toy Fair in New York.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jackie Shroff, Peter O'Meara, Jean Simmons, Rex Harrison, James Keelaghan, Franchot Tone, Yuko Takayama, Ernst Pittschau, Margaret Agnes Bunn, Eric Scott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 9, 1985.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1981 – Gemma Garrett, Irish model, Miss Great Britain 2007; September 22, 1948 – Jim Byrnes, American guitarist and actor; February 4, 1970 – Gabrielle Anwar, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944