Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 68th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,734 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 397 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Mark Lindsay
- 1955Ornella Muti
- 1959Tom Amandes
- 1971Diego Torres
- 1972Jean Louisa Kelly
- 1976Yamila Diaz-Rahi
- 1983Bobby Campo
- 1989Yudai Chiba
- 1992Dianne Necio
- 1994Angeli Gonzales
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1894Frank Arnau, German journalist and author (d. 1976)
- 1920Franjo Mihalić, Croatian-Serbian runner and coach (d. 2015)
- 1923André Courrèges, French fashion designer
- 1923Walter Kohn, Austrian-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1926Joe Franklin, American radio and television host (d. 2015)
- 1929Zillur Rahman, Bangladeshi politician, 19th President of Bangladesh (d. 2013)
- 1938Tom Adams, English actor (d. 2014)
- 1949Jaime Lyn Bauer, American actress
- 1961Mike Leach, American football player and coach
- 1985Jesse Litsch, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Army planes attack Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1945The Bombing of Tokyo by the United States Army Air Forces begin, one of the most destructive bombing raids in history.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diane Keaton, Arnold Peters, Lisa Whelchel, Jon Voight, Vanessa Bayer, Barbara Bryne, Ed Wynne, John Boorman, Norman Kerry, Haley Pullos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 9, 1985.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1956 – Sugar Minott, Jamaican singer and producer (d. 2010); May 19, 1977 – Kelly Sheridan, Canadian voice actress and singer; May 7, 1989 – Master Shortie, English rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924