Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 68th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,850 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 401 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Walter Mercado
- 1933Lloyd Price
- 1936Marty Ingels
- 1942John Cale
- 1949Jaime Lyn Bauer
- 1964Juliette Binoche
- 1969Stefie Shock
- 1975Didiayer Snyder
- 1983Maite Perroni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1749Honoré Gabriel Riqueti, comte de Mirabeau, French journalist and politician (d. 1791)
- 1905Gerard Helders, Dutch jurist and politician, Dutch Minister of Colonial Affairs (d. 2013)
- 1930Ornette Coleman, American saxophonist, violinist, trumpet player, and composer (d. 2015)
- 1943Charles Gibson, American journalist
- 1946Warren Skaaren, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1990)
- 1959Tom Amandes, American actor and director
- 1960Linda Fiorentino, American actress
- 1963David Pogue, American journalist
- 1964Steve Wilkos, American police officer and talk show host
- 1973Liam Griffin, English racing driver and businessman
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1908Inter Milan was founded on Football Club Internazionale, following a schism from the Milan Cricket and Football Club.
- 1910The Westmoreland County coal strike, involving 15,000 coal miners represented by the United Mine Workers, begins.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1954McCarthyism: CBS television broadcasts the See It Now episode, “A Report on Senator Joseph McCarthy”, produced by Fred Friendly.
- 1959The Barbie doll makes its debut at the American International Toy Fair in New York.
- 1960Dr. Belding Hibbard Scribner implants for the first time a shunt he invented into a patient, which allows the patient to receive hemodialysis on a regular basis.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cal Smith, Simon Ward, Aretha Franklin, Masatoshi Hamada, Isaac Hayes, Will Arnett, Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, Joris Putman, Cornell Gunter, Jamey Sheridan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 9, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1931 – Martin Milner, American actor (d. 2015); October 16, 1949 – Crazy Mohan, Indian actor, screenwriter, and playwright; October 2, 1954 – Lorraine Bracco, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,083