Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1923 was a Tuesday and it was the 135th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,432 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Vera Gebuhr
- 1937Trini Lopez
- 1938Lenny Welch
- 1942K. T. Oslin
- 1961Katrin Cartlidge
- 1965André Abujamra
- 1978Caroline Dhavernas
- 1978David Krumholtz
- 1981Jamie-Lynn Sigler
- 1984Samantha Noble
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1914Turk Broda, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1972)
- 1920Louis Siminovitch, Canadian biologist and academic
- 1920Michel Audiard, French director and screenwriter (d. 1985)
- 1925Mary F. Lyon, English geneticist and biologist (d. 2014)
- 1946Kenichi Mikawa, Japanese singer and television personality
- 1953Mike Oldfield, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Sallyangie)
- 1959Kaokor Galaxy, Thai boxer
- 1966Pete Wiggs, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Saint Etienne)
- 1984Jeff Deslauriers, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1992Clark Beckham, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648The Treaty of Westphalia is signed.
- 1791French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre proposes the Self-denying Ordinance.
- 1850The Bloody Island Massacre takes place in Lake County, California, in which a large number of Pomo Indians in Lake County are slaughtered by a regiment of the United States Cavalry, led by Nathaniel Lyon.
- 1941First flight of the Gloster E.28/39 the first British and Allied jet aircraft.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Poljana, the final skirmish in Europe is fought near Prevalje, Slovenia.
- 1958The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 3.
- 1970Philip Lafayette Gibbs and James Earl Green are killed at Jackson State University by police during student protests.
- 1970President Richard Nixon appoints Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington the first female United States Army Generals.
- 2006Cloud Gate was formally dedicated in Chicago’s Millennium Park.
- 2013An upsurge in violence in Iraq leaves more than 389 people dead over three days.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julian Cheung, A-Trak, Eleonora Duse, Vincent Bilodeau, Kevin Gilbert (musician), Sandayū Dokumamushi, Steve Azar, Martin Freeman, June Allyson, Edward Everett Horton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 15, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1976 – Melissa George, Australian-American actress; June 5, 1984 – Yusuf Güney, Turkish singer-songwriter; January 23, 1969 – Ariadna Gil, Spanish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 981