Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1923 was a Tuesday and it was the 135th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,379 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,164 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Kenichi Mikawa
- 1948Brian Eno
- 1950Nicholas Hammond
- 1952Chazz Palminteri
- 1953Mike Oldfield
- 1972Conrad Keely
- 1980Rocky Marquette
- 1995Ryosuke Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1767Ezekiel Hart, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 1843)
- 1773Klemens von Metternich, German-Austrian politician, 1st State Chancellor of the Austrian Empire (d. 1859)
- 1915Henrik Sandberg, Danish production manager and producer (d. 1993)
- 1918Joseph Wiseman, Canadian-American actor (d. 2009)
- 1953Athene Donald, English physicist and academic
- 1954Diana Liverman, English-American geographer and academic
- 1967Laura Hillenbrand, American journalist and author
- 1967Orlando Zapata, Cuban plumber and activist (d. 2010)
- 1968Sophie Raworth, English journalist and actress
- 1978David Krumholtz, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 589King Authari marries Theodelinda, daughter of the Bavarian duke Garibald I. A Catholic, she has great influence among the Lombard nobility.
- 1525Insurgent peasants led by Anabaptist pastor Thomas Müntzer were defeated at the Battle of Frankenhausen, ending the German Peasants’ War in the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1602Bartholomew Gosnold becomes the first recorded European to see Cape Cod.
- 1849Troops of the Two Sicilies take Palermo and crush the republican government of Sicily.
- 1869Women’s suffrage: In New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman Suffrage Association.
- 1911In Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey v. United States, the United States Supreme Court declares Standard Oil to be an “unreasonable” monopoly under the Sherman Antitrust Act and orders the company to be broken up.
- 1940World War II: After fierce fighting, the poorly trained and equipped Dutch troops surrender to Germany, marking the beginning of five years of occupation.
- 1941Joe DiMaggio begins a 56-game hitting streak.
- 1958The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 3.
- 1966After a policy dispute, Prime Minister Nguyễn Cao Kỳ of South Vietnam’s ruling junta launches a military attack on the forces of General Tôn Thất Đính, forcing him to abandon his command.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Darabont, Jason Narvy, Mario Frangoulis, Emma Bell, Jaz Coleman, María Dolores Pradera, Jim Stafford, Andre Braugher, Rob Thomas, Alexander.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 15, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1903 – Bing Crosby, American singer and actor (The Rhythm Boys) (d. 1977); July 14, 1906 – Olive Borden, American actress (d. 1947); August 6, 1978 – Reuben Rox, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040