Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1923 was a Tuesday and it was the 135th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,286 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,161 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Joseph Cotten
- 1910Constance Cummings
- 1938Mireille Darc
- 1942K. T. Oslin
- 1943Freddie Perren
- 1948Brian Eno
- 1952Phil Seymour
- 1955Lee Horsley
- 1984Mr Probz
- 1989Akina Minami
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1948Kathleen Sebelius, American politician, 44th Governor of Kansas
- 1948Valentina Gerasimova, Kazakhstani runner
- 1949Frank L. Culbertson, Jr., American captain, pilot, and astronaut
- 1949George Adams, American basketball player
- 1949Robert Stephen John Sparks, English geologist and academic
- 1950Nicholas Hammond, American-Australian actor and singer
- 1968Cecilia Malmström, Swedish academic and politician, 15th European Commissioner for Trade
- 1978Amy Chow, American gymnast and pediatrician
- 1982Tatsuya Fujiwara, Japanese actor
- 1985Tania Cagnotto, Italian diver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602Bartholomew Gosnold becomes the first recorded European to see Cape Cod.
- 1730Hugh Walpole effectively became the first Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1793Diego Marín Aguilera flies a glider for “about 360 meters”, at a height of 5–6 meters, during one of the first attempted manned flights.
- 1811Paraguay declares independence from Spain.
- 1817Opening of the first private mental health hospital in the United States, the Asylum for the Relief of Persons Deprived of the Use of Their Reason (now Friends Hospital) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1963Project Mercury: The launch of the final Mercury mission, Mercury-Atlas 9 with astronaut Gordon Cooper on board. He becomes the first American to spend more than a day in space, and the last American to go into space alone.
- 1970President Richard Nixon appoints Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington the first female United States Army Generals.
- 1987The Soviet Union launches the Polyus prototype orbital weapons platform. It fails to reach orbit.
- 1988Soviet war in Afghanistan: After more than eight years of fighting, the Soviet Army begins to withdrawal 115,000 troops from Afghanistan.
- 1997The United States government acknowledges the existence of the “Secret War” in Laos and dedicates the Laos Memorial in honor of Hmong and other “Secret War” veterans.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Hardy, Dean Paul Martin, Ann Cusack, Jay Underwood, Mel Blanc, E.D.I. Mean, Mike Doyle, Nickolas Grace, Katherine LaNasa, Yuko Oshima.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 15, 1923.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1971 – Iben Hjejle, Danish actress; June 29, 1984 – Paula Peralejo, Filipino actress; December 22, 1948 – Flip Mark, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898