Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1923 was a Tuesday and it was the 135th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,316 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,162 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Roy Stewart
- 1936Anna Maria Alberghetti
- 1952Phil Seymour
- 1956Dan Patrick
- 1972David Charvet
- 1982Bradford Cox
- 1987Doruk Çetin
- 1995Ryosuke Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1892Charles E. Rosendahl, American admiral (d. 1977)
- 1905Joseph Cotten, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1950Nicholas Hammond, American-Australian actor and singer
- 1960Rimas Kurtinaitis, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1960Rob Bowman, American director and producer
- 1976Jacek Krzynówek, Polish footballer
- 1976Ryan Leaf, American football player and coach
- 1978Krissy Taylor, American model (d. 1995)
- 1987Ersan İlyasova, Turkish basketball player
- 1987Mark Fayne, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1618Johannes Kepler confirms his previously rejected discovery of the third law of planetary motion (he first discovered it on March 8 but soon rejected the idea after some initial calculations were made).
- 1701The War of the Spanish Succession begins.
- 1791French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre proposes the Self-denying Ordinance.
- 1800King George III of the United Kingdom survives an assassination attempt by James Hadfield, who is later acquitted by reason of insanity.
- 1817Opening of the first private mental health hospital in the United States, the Asylum for the Relief of Persons Deprived of the Use of Their Reason (now Friends Hospital) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1869Women’s suffrage: In New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman Suffrage Association.
- 1919The Winnipeg General Strike begins. By 11:00, almost the whole working population of Winnipeg had walked off the job.
- 1943Joseph Stalin dissolves the Comintern (or Third International).
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Poljana, the final skirmish in Europe is fought near Prevalje, Slovenia.
- 2006Cloud Gate was formally dedicated in Chicago’s Millennium Park.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giorgos Papasideris, Maggie Jones, Matt Keeslar, Jonny Craig, Sammi Hanratty, Zarah Leander, Setsuko Hara, Nicholas Guest, Judy Carne, Jackie Shroff.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 15, 1923.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 11, 1974 – Isaiah Mustafa, American football player and actor; August 21, 1944 – Jackie DeShannon, American singer-songwriter; July 19, 1973 – Saïd Taghmaoui, French actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 865