Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1923 was a Tuesday and it was the 135th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,249 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,160 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Eddie Morton
- 1905Joseph Cotten
- 1937Trini Lopez
- 1940Lainie Kazan
- 1942K. T. Oslin
- 1942Lois Johnson
- 1955Lee Horsley
- 1960Rhonda Burchmore
- 1970Martin Rossiter
- 1981Jamie-Lynn Sigler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1856Matthias Zurbriggen, Swiss mountaineer (d. 1917)
- 1894Feg Murray, American hurdler and cartoonist (d. 1973)
- 1895William D. Byron, American lieutenant and politician (d. 1941)
- 1925Bert Bolin, Swedish meteorologist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1936Mart Laga, Estonian basketball player (d. 1977)
- 1945Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza
- 1965Raí, Brazilian footballer
- 1971Phil Pfister, American weightlifter and strongman
- 1986Matías Fernández, Chilean footballer
- 1990Lee Jong-hyun, South Korean singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (CNBLUE)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 589King Authari marries Theodelinda, daughter of the Bavarian duke Garibald I. A Catholic, she has great influence among the Lombard nobility.
- 1525Insurgent peasants led by Anabaptist pastor Thomas Müntzer were defeated at the Battle of Frankenhausen, ending the German Peasants’ War in the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1776American Revolution: The Virginia Convention instructs its Continental Congress delegation to propose a resolution of independence from Great Britain, paving the way for the United States Declaration of Independence.
- 1800King George III of the United Kingdom survives an assassination attempt by James Hadfield, who is later acquitted by reason of insanity.
- 1932In an attempted coup d'état, the Prime Minister of Japan Inukai Tsuyoshi is assassinated.
- 1940World War II: After fierce fighting, the poorly trained and equipped Dutch troops surrender to Germany, marking the beginning of five years of occupation.
- 1941First flight of the Gloster E.28/39 the first British and Allied jet aircraft.
- 1942World War II: In the United States, a bill creating the Women’s Army Auxiliary Corps (WAAC) is signed into law.
- 1957At Malden Island in the Pacific Ocean, Britain tests its first hydrogen bomb in Operation Grapple.
- 1970Philip Lafayette Gibbs and James Earl Green are killed at Jackson State University by police during student protests.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Manami Konishi, Takeru Shibaki, Sam Elliott, Thomas Bangalter, Darina, Mía Taveras, Chris Pratt, Passenger, John Laurie, Jason Bonham.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 15, 1923.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1964 – Sonu Walia, Indian model and actress, Miss India 1985; March 4, 1993 – Jenna Boyd, American actress; September 19, 1924 – Suchitra Mitra, Indian singer and composer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 902