Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 136th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,917 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Joseph Cotten
- 1937Trini Lopez
- 1960Greg Wise
- 1968Sophie Raworth
- 1970Martin Rossiter
- 1980Rocky Marquette
- 1984Mr Probz
- 1987Doruk Çetin
- 1990Lee Jong-hyun
- 1992Clark Beckham
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1869Paul Probst, Swiss target shooter (d. 1945)
- 1891Mikhail Bulgakov, Russian author and playwright (d. 1940)
- 1892Jimmy Wilde, Welsh boxer (d. 1969)
- 1925Bert Bolin, Swedish meteorologist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1936Anna Maria Alberghetti, Italian-American actress and singer
- 1936Paul Zindel, American author, playwright, and educator (d. 2003)
- 1959Andrew Eldritch, English singer-songwriter (The Sisters of Mercy, The Sisterhood, and SSV)
- 1974Vassilis Kikilias, Greek basketball player and politician
- 1982Alexandra Breckenridge, American actress and photographer
- 1989Sunny, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls’ Generation)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, stands trial in London on charges of treason, adultery and incest. She is condemned to death by a specially-selected jury.
- 1791French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre proposes the Self-denying Ordinance.
- 1811Paraguay declares independence from Spain.
- 1849Troops of the Two Sicilies take Palermo and crush the republican government of Sicily.
- 1869Women’s suffrage: In New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman Suffrage Association.
- 1940World War II: After fierce fighting, the poorly trained and equipped Dutch troops surrender to Germany, marking the beginning of five years of occupation.
- 1953Cubmaster Don Murphy organized the first pinewood derby, in Manhattan Beach, California, by Pack 280c.
- 1960The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 4.
- 1987The Soviet Union launches the Polyus prototype orbital weapons platform. It fails to reach orbit.
- 2013An upsurge in violence in Iraq leaves more than 389 people dead over three days.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lysette Anthony, Deathprod, Kaori Manabe, Ryosuke Yamada, Julie Carmen, Alex Walkinshaw, Monica Calhoun, Mariya Yaremchuk, Christopher Smart, Steven Anthony Lawrence.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 15, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1935 – Judd Hirsch, American actor; December 3, 1985 – Mohit Sehgal, Indian actor; July 28, 1916 – David Brown, American journalist and producer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039