Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 136th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,705 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 701 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909James Mason
- 1937Trini Lopez
- 1943Freddie Perren
- 1959Beverly Jo Scott
- 1966Pete Wiggs
- 1978Krissy Taylor
- 1982Jessica Sutta
- 1987Doruk Çetin
- 1987Jennylyn Mercado
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1924Maria Koepcke, German-Peruvian ornithologist and zoologist (d. 1971)
- 1935Utah Phillips, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2008)
- 1938Mireille Darc, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1951Dennis Frederiksen, American singer-songwriter (Toto, Angel, and Le Roux) (d. 2014)
- 1952Chazz Palminteri, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1961Melle Mel, American rapper (Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five)
- 1968Cecilia Malmström, Swedish academic and politician, 15th European Commissioner for Trade
- 1976Ryan Leaf, American football player and coach
- 1987Ersan İlyasova, Turkish basketball player
- 1997Erica Green, American murder victim (d. 2001)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1252Pope Innocent IV issues the papal bull ad extirpanda, which authorizes, but also limits, the torture of heretics in the Medieval Inquisition.
- 1525Insurgent peasants led by Anabaptist pastor Thomas Müntzer were defeated at the Battle of Frankenhausen, ending the German Peasants’ War in the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1567Mary, Queen of Scots marries James Hepburn, 4th Earl of Bothwell, her third husband.
- 1776American Revolution: The Virginia Convention instructs its Continental Congress delegation to propose a resolution of independence from Great Britain, paving the way for the United States Declaration of Independence.
- 1891Pope Leo XIII defends workers’ rights and property rights in the encyclical Rerum novarum, the beginning of modern Catholic social teaching.
- 1940McDonald’s opens its first restaurant in San Bernardino, California.
- 1960The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 4.
- 1970Philip Lafayette Gibbs and James Earl Green are killed at Jackson State University by police during student protests.
- 1986Elio de Angelis, was killed while testing the Brabham BT55 at the Paul Ricard circuit at Le Castellet.
- 2006Cloud Gate was formally dedicated in Chicago’s Millennium Park.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dena Dietrich, Jann Browne, Katrina Bowden, Larry Adler, Wolf Biermann, Airi Matsui, Scott Walker, Tomokazu Seki, William Shockley, Ryoko Shiraishi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 15, 1960.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1981 – Shim Eun-jin, South Korean singer and actress (Baby V.O.X.); November 29, 1932 – Fernando Guillén, Spanish actor (d. 2013); October 3, 1976 – Herman Li, Hong Kong-English guitarist and producer (DragonForce and Demoniac).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948