Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 136th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,801 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 704 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Eddie Morton
- 1910Constance Cummings
- 1916Vera Gebuhr
- 1955Lee Horsley
- 1961Melle Mel
- 1965André Abujamra
- 1966Pete Wiggs
- 1984Mr Probz
- 1989Akina Minami
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1397Sejong the Great, Korean king (d. 1450)
- 1891Mikhail Bulgakov, Russian author and playwright (d. 1940)
- 1895Prescott Bush, American captain, banker, and politician (d. 1972)
- 1903Maria Reiche, German mathematician and archaeologist (d. 1998)
- 1905Abraham Zapruder, American businessman, filmed the Zapruder film (d. 1970)
- 1911Herta Oberheuser, German physician (d. 1978)
- 1940Don Nelson, American basketball player and coach
- 1957Meg Gardiner, American-English author and academic
- 1965Raí, Brazilian footballer
- 1971Phil Pfister, American weightlifter and strongman
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1730Hugh Walpole effectively became the first Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1793Diego Marín Aguilera flies a glider for “about 360 meters”, at a height of 5–6 meters, during one of the first attempted manned flights.
- 1911Three hundred three Chinese and five Japanese immigrants are killed in the Torreón massacre when the forces of the Mexican Revolution led by Francisco I. Madero’s brother Emilio Madero take the city of Torreón from the Federales.
- 1925Al-Insaniyyah, the first Arabic communist newspaper, is founded.
- 1940USS Sailfish is recommissioned. It was originally the USS Squalus.
- 1960The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 4.
- 1988Soviet war in Afghanistan: After more than eight years of fighting, the Soviet Army begins to withdrawal 115,000 troops from Afghanistan.
- 2008California becomes the second U.S. state after Massachusetts in 2004 to legalize same-sex marriage after the state’s own Supreme Court rules a previous ban unconstitutional.
- 2010Jessica Watson becomes the youngest person to sail, non-stop and unassisted around the world solo.
- 2013An upsurge in violence in Iraq leaves more than 389 people dead over three days.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alison Haislip, Lisa Marie Presley, James Eckhouse, Carmen Argenziano, Rhett Fisher, Ceallach Spellman, Lily Mariye, Elizabeth Ray, Masako Nozawa, Zia Fariduddin Dagar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 15, 1960.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1987 – Naya Rivera, American actress and singer; September 10, 1972 – Katarína Hasprová, Slovak singer and actress; November 17, 1929 – Gorō Naya, Japanese actor and director (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928