Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1938 was a Thursday and it was the 139th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,801 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 975 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Alma Cogan
- 1941Nora Ephron
- 1941Tania Mallet
- 1944Peter Mayhew
- 1956Martyn Ware
- 1956Steven Ford
- 1961Gregory Poirier
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1889Henry B. Richardson, American archer (d. 1963)
- 1910Alan Melville, South African cricketer (d. 1983)
- 1921Karel van het Reve, Dutch historian and author (d. 1999)
- 1926Fernand Raynaud, French actor and singer (d. 1973)
- 1930Lorraine Hansberry, American playwright and director (d. 1965)
- 1938Girish Karnad, Indian actor, director, screenwriter, and playwright
- 1946Michele Placido, Italian actor and director
- 1953Victoria Wood, English actress, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1954Nükhet Duru, Turkish singer and actress
- 1980Drew Fuller, American model and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1051Henry I of France is married to Anne of Kiev.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1536Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, is beheaded for adultery, treason, and incest.
- 1643Thirty Years’ War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
- 1649An Act of Parliament declaring England a Commonwealth is passed by the Long Parliament. England would be a republic for the next eleven years.
- 1743Jean-Pierre Christin developed the centigrade temperature scale.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: A Continental Army garrison surrenders in the Battle of The Cedars.
- 1922The Young Pioneer Organization of the Soviet Union is established.
- 1961Venera program: Venera 1 becomes the first man-made object to fly-by another planet by passing Venus (the probe had lost contact with Earth a month earlier and did not send back any data).
- 2012Three gas cylinder bombs explode in front of a vocational school in the Italian city of Brindisi, killing 1 and injuring 5 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trevor Jackson, Jamie Cullum, Rick Springfield, Matt Groening, Graham Patrick Martin, Felice Chiusano, Miki Nishino, Justin Bieber, Brianne Davis, Iamsu!.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 19, 1938.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1981 – Taufik Batisah, Singaporean singer; June 8, 1965 – Rob Pilatus, American-German singer and dancer (Milli Vanilli and Rob & Fab) (d. 1998); November 4, 1922 – Benno Besson, Swiss-German actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906