Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,967 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 473 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Mac Wiseman
- 1928Nigel Davenport
- 1931Patience Cleveland
- 1945Lauren Chapin
- 1955Luka Bloom
- 1960Linden Ashby
- 1961Karen Duffy
- 1971Laurel Holloman
- 1981Gwenno Saunders
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1855Isabella Ford, English author and activist (d. 1924)
- 1910Franz Kline, American painter and academic (d. 1962)
- 1928Pauline Julien, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress (d. 1998)
- 1953Dick Stellingwerf, Dutch politician
- 1959Bob Mortimer, English comedian and actor
- 1968Guinevere Turner, American actress and screenwriter
- 1972Rubens Barrichello, Brazilian race car driver
- 1974Mónica Naranjo, Spanish singer
- 1985Wim Stroetinga, Dutch cyclist
- 1990Kristína Kučová, Slovak tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1701After being convicted of piracy and of murdering William Moore, Captain William Kidd is hanged in London, England.
- 1793Battle of Famars during the Flanders Campaign of the War of the First Coalition.
- 1829Accordion patent granted to Cyrill Demian in Vienna, Austrian Empire.
- 1873The Canadian Parliament establishes the North-West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- 1915World War I: Italy joins the Allies after they declare war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1934The American bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde are ambushed by police and killed in Bienville Parish, Louisiana.
- 1945World War II: The Flensburg Government under Reichspräsident Karl Dönitz is dissolved when its members are captured and arrested by British forces at Flensburg in Northern Germany.
- 1948Thomas C. Wasson, the US Consul-General, is assassinated in Jerusalem, Israel.
- 2006Alaskan stratovolcano Mount Cleveland erupts.
- 2010Jamaican police begin a manhunt for drug lord Christopher Coke, after the United States requested his extradition, leading to three days of violence during which at least 73 bystanders are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marc-André Grondin, Dino De Laurentiis, Zach Galligan, Charles Pettigrew, Gwen Guthrie, Lindsay Anderson, Hank Locklin, Andrew Calhoun, Carly Pope, Alastair Stewart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 23, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reunited by Peaches & Herb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 26, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1985 – Jéssica Sodré, Brazilian actress; January 10, 1905 – Albert Arlen, Australian pianist, composer, actor, and playwright (d. 1993); April 20, 1929 – Bobby Hollander, American film director, actor, and magazine publisher (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,050