Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,797 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 467 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Helen O'Connell
- 1929Ulla Jacobsson
- 1936Ingeborg Hallstein
- 1942Zalman King
- 1965Kappei Yamaguchi
- 1965Melissa McBride
- 1965Tom Tykwer
- 1973Ron Trent
- 1982Tristan Prettyman
- 1983Alex Shelley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1890Herbert Marshall, English-American actor and singer (d. 1966)
- 1900Franz Leopold Neumann, German lawyer and theorist (d. 1954)
- 1923Walter Wolfrum, German lieutenant and pilot (d. 2010)
- 1928Nina Otkalenko, Russian runner (d. 2015)
- 1939Michel Colombier, French-American composer and conductor (d. 2004)
- 1946H. Paul Shuch, American astronomer and engineer
- 1963Wally Dallenbach Jr., American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1970Bryan Herta, American race car driver and businessman, co-founded Bryan Herta Autosport
- 1975Michiel van den Bos, Dutch DJ and composer
- 1988Vaness del Moral, Filipino actress and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Dutch rebels led by Louis of Nassau, defeat Jean de Ligne, Duke of Arenberg, and his loyalist troops in the Battle of Heiligerlee, opening the Eighty Years’ War.
- 1618The Second Defenestration of Prague precipitates the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1829Accordion patent granted to Cyrill Demian in Vienna, Austrian Empire.
- 1873The Canadian Parliament establishes the North-West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- 1911The New York Public Library is dedicated.
- 1915World War I: Italy joins the Allies after they declare war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1932In Brazil, four students are shot and killed during a manifestation against the Brazilian dictator Getúlio Vargas, which occurred in the city of São Paulo. Their names and surnames were used to form the MMDC, a revolutionary group that would act against the dictatorial government, especially in the Constitutionalist Revolution (“Revolução Constitucionalista”, in Portuguese), the major uprising in Brazil during the 20th century.
- 1948Thomas C. Wasson, the US Consul-General, is assassinated in Jerusalem, Israel.
- 1967Egypt closes the Straits of Tiran and blockades the port of Eilat at the northern end of the Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping.
- 2013The Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River collapses in Mount Vernon, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tyler Hoechlin, Dionysis Makris, John Ford Coley, Joe Medjuck, Kin Shriner, Matthew Ferguson, James Urbaniak, Randy Thomas, Diana Damrau, Brendan Kibble.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 23, 1979.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reunited by Peaches & Herb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 26, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 1, 1966 – Ali Mosaffa, Iranian actor, director, and screenwriter; April 16, 1935 – Bobby Vinton, American singer; April 1, 1971 – Lachy Hulme, Australian actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960