Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1989 was a Wednesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,126 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 343 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Beulah Bondi
- 1907Dorothy Young
- 1919Pete Seeger
- 1929Denise Lor
- 1932Robert Osborne
- 1933James Brown
- 1958Susanna Kwan
- 1985Meagan Tandy
- 1989Taylor Trensch
- 2006Mutya Orquia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1826Charles XV of Sweden (d. 1872)
- 1873Pavlo Skoropadskyi, German-Ukrainian general and politician, Hetman of Ukraine (d. 1945)
- 1877Karl Abraham, German psychoanalyst and author (d. 1925)
- 1887Marika Kotopouli, Greek actress (d. 1954)
- 1891Tadeusz Peiper, Polish poet and critic (d. 1969)
- 1924Yehuda Amichai, German-Israeli author and poet (d. 2000)
- 1942Butch Otter, American soldier and politician, 32nd Governor of Idaho
- 1954Angela Bofill, American singer-songwriter
- 1966Peter Abbay, American actor
- 1991Bela Padilla, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1937Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- 1939The All India Forward Bloc is formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1947New post-war Japanese constitution goes into effect.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 1986Twenty-one people are killed and forty-one are injured after a bomb explodes in an airliner (Flight UL512) at Colombo airport in Sri Lanka.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Yip, Alison Carroll, Timati, Willie Tee, Rick Baker, Tom Holland, Kiami Davael, Sylvie Léonard, KZ Tandingan, Mary Elizabeth McDonough.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 3, 1989.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Prayer by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 22, 1996 – Makisig Morales, Filipino singer and actor (Mak and the Dudes); April 2, 1963 – Karl Beattie, English director and producer; November 7, 1971 – Matthew Ryan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Strays Don't Sleep).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904