Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 305th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,811 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 468 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Sippie Wallace
- 1944Kinky Friedman
- 1951Ronald Bell
- 1958Robert Hart
- 1961Kim Krizan
- 1972Toni Collette
- 1977Anine Kruse
- 1978Manju Warrier
- 1978Mary Kate Schellhardt
- 1997Alex Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1903Edward Greeves, Jr., Australian footballer (d. 1963)
- 1917Siegfried Jamrowski, Russian-German soldier and pilot (d. 2012)
- 1918Ken Miles, English-American race car driver (d. 1966)
- 1924Süleyman Demirel, Turkish engineer and politician, 9th President of Turkey (d. 2015)
- 1926Stephen Antonakos, Greek-American sculptor (d. 2013)
- 1932John Clark, English actor, director, and producer
- 1946Dennis Muren, American special effects artist
- 1950Dan Peek, American guitarist (America) (d. 2011)
- 1963Mark Hughes, Welsh footballer and manager
- 1983Josh Wicks, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1348The anti-royalist Union of Valencia attacks the Jews of Murviedro on the pretext that they are serfs of the King of Valencia and thus “royalists”.
- 1611William Shakespeare’s play The Tempest is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
- 1765The British Parliament enacts the Stamp Act on the Thirteen Colonies in order to help pay for British military operations in North America.
- 1805Napoleon Bonaparte invades Austria during the War of the Third Coalition.
- 1886Ananda College, a leading Buddhist school in Sri Lanka is established with 37 students.
- 1911The first dropping of a bomb from an aircraft in combat, during the Italo-Turkish War.
- 1938Seabiscuit defeats War Admiral in an upset victory during a match race deemed “the match of the century” in horse racing.
- 1944World War II: Units of the British Army land at Walcheren in the Netherlands.
- 1945Australia joins the United Nations.
- 1963The 1963 South Vietnamese coup begins
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juliet Mills, Mehmet Akif Alakurt, Jean-Hugues Anglade, Kimya Dawson, Kyle Chandler, Diana Ross, Samantha Jade, Cazwell, Sandi Thom, Kevin McDonald.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 1, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Pop Muzik by M as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1994 – Nat Wolff, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player and actor (Nat & Alex Wolff); March 9, 1964 – Juliette Binoche, French actress and dancer; February 9, 1981 – Rina Chinen, Japanese entertainer, singer, model, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068