Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 305th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,598 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 461 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Max Adrian
- 1907Maxie Rosenbloom
- 1918Hermann Braun
- 1924Colette Renard
- 1934Gillian Knight
- 1937Bill Anderson
- 1941Robert Foxworth
- 1957Lyle Lovett
- 1958Robert Hart
- 1972Sean Roberge
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1530Étienne de La Boétie, French judge and philosopher (d. 1563)
- 1862Johan Wagenaar, Dutch organist and composer (d. 1941)
- 1878Konrad Mägi, Estonian painter (d. 1925)
- 1880Sholem Asch, Polish-American author and playwright (d. 1957)
- 1926Lou Donaldson, American saxophonist and composer
- 1932John Clark, English actor, director, and producer
- 1939Barbara Bosson, American actress and singer
- 1948Bill Woodrow, English sculptor
- 1951Belita Moreno, American actress
- 1967Sophie B. Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1348The anti-royalist Union of Valencia attacks the Jews of Murviedro on the pretext that they are serfs of the King of Valencia and thus “royalists”.
- 1555French Huguenots establish the France Antarctique colony in present-day Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1901Sigma Phi Epsilon, the largest national male collegiate fraternity, is established at Richmond College, in Richmond, Virginia.
- 1944World War II: Units of the British Army land at Walcheren in the Netherlands.
- 1946Karol Wojtyla, the future Pope John Paul II, is ordained to the priesthood by Kraków’s archbishop, Adam Sapieha.
- 1954The Front de Libération Nationale fires the first shots of the Algerian War of Independence.
- 1959In Rwanda, Hutu politician Dominique Mbonyumutwa is beaten up by Tutsi forces, leading to a period of violence known as the wind of destruction.
- 1963The 1963 South Vietnamese coup begins
- 1970Club Cinq-Sept fire in Saint-Laurent-du-Pont, France kills 146 young people.
- 1982Honda becomes the first Asian automobile company to produce cars in the United States with the opening of its factory in Marysville, Ohio. The Honda Accord is the first car produced there.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geneviève Brouillette, Grant Hart, Takahiro Moriuchi, Don Simpson, Peter Schamoni, Barbara New, Andrew Shore, George Claydon, Ikue Ōtani, Andreas Kisser.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 1, 1979.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Pop Muzik by M as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1909 – Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., American captain, actor, and producer (d. 2000); July 2, 1989 – Dev, American singer-songwriter; April 3, 1979 – Grégoire, French singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945