Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 305th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,719 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 465 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Chosuke Ikariya
- 1939Barbara Bosson
- 1955Beth Leavel
- 1965Inka Friedrich
- 1965Mia Korf
- 1967Sophie B. Hawkins
- 1968Park Shin-yang
- 1977Anine Kruse
- 1978Mary Kate Schellhardt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1526Catherine Jagiellon, Polish-Swedish wife of John III of Sweden (d. 1583)
- 1902Eugen Jochum, German conductor (d. 1987)
- 1918Ken Miles, English-American race car driver (d. 1966)
- 1928Emmaline Henry, American actress (d. 1979)
- 1942Larry Flynt, American publisher, founded Larry Flynt Publications
- 1944Mike Burney, English saxophonist (Wizzard) (d. 2014)
- 1967Carla van de Puttelaar, Dutch photographer
- 1983Josh Wicks, American soccer player
- 1983Yuko Ogura, Japanese model and singer
- 1997Alex Wolff, American actor and singer (Nat & Alex Wolff)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1348The anti-royalist Union of Valencia attacks the Jews of Murviedro on the pretext that they are serfs of the King of Valencia and thus “royalists”.
- 1520The Strait of Magellan, the passage immediately south of mainland South America connecting the Pacific and the Atlantic Oceans, is first discovered and navigated by European explorer Ferdinand Magellan during the first recorded circumnavigation voyage.
- 1612(22 October O.S.) Time of Troubles in Russia: Moscow, Kitay-gorod, is captured by Russian troops under command of Dmitry Pozharsky
- 1814Congress of Vienna opens to re-draw the European political map after the defeat of France in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1914World War I: The Australian Imperial Force (AIF) departed by ship in a single convoy from Albany, Western Australia bound for Egypt.
- 1922Abolition of the Ottoman Sultanate: The last sultan of the Ottoman Empire, Mehmed VI, abdicates.
- 1943World War II: In support of the landings on Bougainville, U.S. aircraft carrier forces attack the huge Japanese base at Rabaul.
- 1957The Mackinac Bridge, the world’s longest suspension bridge between anchorages at the time, opens to traffic connecting Michigan’s upper and lower peninsulas.
- 1961Fifty thousand women in 60 cities participate in the inaugural Women Strike for Peace (WSP) against nuclear proliferation.
- 2000Serbia and Montenegro joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Hader, Jane Sibbett, Ayame Goriki, Noah Taylor, Jon Polito, Oskar Werner, Giannis Aggelakas, Brook Silva-Braga, Melissa Rauch, Vesna Pisarović.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 1, 1979.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Pop Muzik by M as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1962 – Brett Gurewitz, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Bad Religion, Daredevils, and Error); January 24, 1949 – John Belushi, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1982); April 14, 1958 – Peter Capaldi, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 992