Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 316th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,255 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 449 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Beverly Bayne
- 1939Denise Alexander
- 1951Bill Moseley
- 1955Dave Alvin
- 1958Carlos Lacámara
- 1965Kim Stockwood
- 1965Max Mutchnick
- 1976Lisa Gleave
- 1982Jeremy Williams
- 1988Mikako Komatsu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1748Charles IV of Spain (d. 1819)
- 1925Jonathan Winters, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1936Jack Keller, American songwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1942Roy Fredericks, Guyanese-American cricketer and politician (d. 2000)
- 1972Adam Beach, Canadian actor
- 1977Maniche, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1984Stephen Hunt, English footballer
- 1985Austin Collie, American football player
- 1985Jessica Sierra, American singer
- 1992Sofía Luini, Argentine tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620The Mayflower Compact is signed in what is now Provincetown Harbor near Cape Cod.
- 1839The Virginia Military Institute is founded in Lexington, Virginia.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Union General William Tecumseh Sherman begins burning Atlanta, Georgia to the ground in preparation for his march south.
- 1918Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- 1919The Centralia Massacre in Centralia, Washington results the deaths of four members of the American Legion and the lynching of a local leader of the Industrial Workers of the World.
- 1930Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator.
- 1940Armistice Day Blizzard: An unexpected blizzard kills 144 in the U.S. Midwest.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
- 2006Queen Elizabeth II unveils the New Zealand War Memorial in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luis Miguel, Melissa Reeves, Luther Vandross, Mimi Rogers, Peggy Ahern, Shingo Kawaguchi, Austin Brown, Ryan Hansen, Danny O'Donoghue, Gina Yashere.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 11, 1980.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1984 – Collie Buddz, American-Bermudian rapper; June 27, 1958 – Lisa Germano, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (OP8 and Eels); June 20, 1934 – Yuri Vizbor, Russian poet and actor (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898