Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 316th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,288 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 450 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Mose Allison
- 1944Chris Smither
- 1954Roger Slifer
- 1963Billy Gunn
- 1973Jason White
- 1980Jaeson Ma
- 1985Kalan Porter
- 1987Chanelle Hayes
- 1994Connor Price
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1743Carl Peter Thunberg, Swedish botanist, entomologist, and psychologist (d. 1828)
- 1882Gustaf VI Adolf of Sweden (d. 1973)
- 1911Roberto Matta, Chilean-Italian painter and sculptor (d. 2002)
- 1926Maria Teresa de Filippis, Italian race car driver
- 1927Mose Allison, American singer and pianist
- 1944Kemal Sunal, Turkish actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1948Vincent Schiavelli, American actor (d. 2005)
- 1963Billy Gunn, American wrestler and actor
- 1980Willie Parker, American football player
- 1987Vinny Guadagnino, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 308At Carnuntum, Emperor emeritus Diocletian confers with Galerius, Augustus of the East, and Maximianus, the recently returned former Augustus of the West, in an attempt to restore order to the Roman Empire.
- 1100Henry I of England marries Matilda of Scotland, the daughter of Malcolm III of Scotland.
- 1215The Fourth Lateran Council meets, defining the doctrine of transubstantiation, the process by which bread and wine are, by that doctrine, said to transform into the body and blood of Christ.
- 1500Treaty of Granada – Louis XII of France and Ferdinand II of Aragon agree to divide the Kingdom of Naples between them.
- 1839The Virginia Military Institute is founded in Lexington, Virginia.
- 1865Treaty of Sinchula is signed by which Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- 1921The Tomb of the Unknowns is dedicated by US President Warren G. Harding at Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Taranto – The Royal Navy launches the first aircraft carrier strike in history, on the Italian fleet at Taranto.
- 1962Kuwait’s National Assembly ratifies the Constitution of Kuwait.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naomi Watanabe, Alasdair Milne, Barbara Babcock, John York, Matt Smith, Jane Child, Sarbel, Alfred Enoch, Tony Gardner, Natasha Calis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 11, 1980.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1984 – Amanda Overmyer, American singer-songwriter; August 22, 1945 – David Chase, American director, producer, and screenwriter; July 25, 1930 – Maureen Forrester, Canadian actress and singer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940