Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 316th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,377 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Sam Spiegel
- 1962Demi Moore
- 1964Calista Flockhart
- 1968David L. Cook
- 1980Pinkan Mambo
- 1985Jessica Sierra
- 1987Chanelle Hayes
- 1989Reina Tanaka
- 1991Christa B. Allen
- 1991Jana Kask
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1748Charles IV of Spain (d. 1819)
- 1869Victor Emmanuel III of Italy (d. 1947)
- 1888Abul Kalam Azad, Indian activist, scholar, and politician (d. 1958)
- 1898René Clair, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1981)
- 1904Alger Hiss, American lawyer and spy (d. 1996)
- 1930Hugh Everett III, American physicist and mathematician (d. 1982)
- 1968Peaches, Canadian-German singer-songwriter, DJ, producer and actress
- 1971Tomas Pačėsas, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1973Jason White, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Green Day, Pinhead Gunpowder, The Big Cats, The Influents, The Network, and Foxboro Hot Tubs)
- 1993Jamaal Lascelles, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1100Henry I of England marries Matilda of Scotland, the daughter of Malcolm III of Scotland.
- 1673Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.
- 1675Gottfried Leibniz demonstrates integral calculus for the first time to find the area under the graph of y = ƒ(x).
- 1778Cherry Valley massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- 1865Treaty of Sinchula is signed by which Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- 1921The Tomb of the Unknowns is dedicated by US President Warren G. Harding at Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1930Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator.
- 1934The Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne, Australia is opened.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
- 2000Kaprun disaster: 155 skiers and snowboarders die when a cable car catches fire in an alpine tunnel in Kaprun, Austria.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roxanne Guinoo, Despina Olympiou, Derek Fowlds, Kitty Wells, Spencer Grammer, Kenneth Welsh, Ofelia Medina, Rob Mounsey, Tori Amos, Matti Mäntylä.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 11, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1938 – Lewis Fiander, Australian actor; December 31, 1963 – Scott Ian, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anthrax, Stormtroopers of Death, The Damned Things, and Damnocracy); December 16, 1961 – Shane Black, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,092