Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1995 was a Thursday and it was the 320th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,922 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 268 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889George S. Kaufman
- 1912George O. Petrie
- 1913Ellen Albertini Dow
- 1940Donna McKechnie
- 1952Peter Keefe
- 1957Jacques Gamblin
- 1964Diana Krall
- 1976Dan Black
- 1977Maggie Gyllenhaal
- 1985Saori Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1603Augustyn Kordecki, Polish monk (d. 1673)
- 1806Mary Tyler Peabody Mann, American educator and author (d. 1887)
- 1873W. C. Handy, American trumpet player and composer (d. 1958)
- 1896Lawrence Tibbett, American actor and singer (d. 1960)
- 1941Gerry Marshall, English race car driver (d. 2005)
- 1957Jacques Gamblin, French actor
- 1964Diana Krall, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1973Christian Horner, English race car driver and manager
- 1980Nicole Gius, Italian skier
- 1986Aleksei Anatolyevich Kozlov, Russian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Francisco Pizarro and his men capture Inca Emperor Atahualpa at the Battle of Cajamarca.
- 1797The Prussian heir apparent, Frederick William, becomes King of Prussia as Frederick William III.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1857Second relief of Lucknow – twenty-four Victoria Crosses are awarded, the most in a single day.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Campbell’s Station near Knoxville, Tennessee – Confederate troops unsuccessfully attack Union forces.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1945UNESCO is founded.
- 1988The Supreme Soviet of the Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic declares that Estonia is “sovereign” but stops short of declaring independence.
- 1989A death squad composed of El Salvadoran army troops kills six Jesuit priests and two others at Jose Simeon Canas University.
- 1997After nearly 18 years of incarceration, the People’s Republic of China releases Wei Jingsheng, a pro-democracy dissident, from jail for medical reasons.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Shepard, Tamaryn Payne, Kristian Alfonso, Rob Dickinson, Kathleen Clifford, Neneh Cherry, John D. Loudermilk, Misty Upham, Charlotte Hudson, Lisa Guerrero.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 16, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fantasy by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1978 – Megumi Toyoguchi, Japanese voice actress and singer; November 8, 1935 – Alain Delon, French-Swiss actor, producer, screenwriter; August 26, 1978 – Raja Kaasheff, English-Indian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034