Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1995 was a Thursday and it was the 320th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,805 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 264 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889George S. Kaufman
- 1912George O. Petrie
- 1933Garnet Mimms
- 1941Dan Penn
- 1951Miguel Sandoval
- 1952Peter Keefe
- 1965Mark Benton
- 1971Annely Peebo
- 1977Gigi Edgley
- 1977Mauricio Ochmann
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1890Elpidio Quirino, Filipino lawyer and politician, 6th President of the Philippines (d. 1956)
- 1928Clu Gulager, American actor and director
- 1935Magdi Yacoub, Egyptian-English surgeon and academic
- 1938Robert Nozick, American philosopher, author, and academic (d. 2002)
- 1952Shigeru Miyamoto, Japanese video game designer, created Mario and The Legend of Zelda
- 1961Frank Bruno, English boxer
- 1972Missi Pyle, American actress and singer (Smith & Pyle)
- 1977Maggie Gyllenhaal, American actress and singer
- 1977Oksana Baiul, Ukrainian-American figure skater
- 1989Iamsu!, American rapper and producer (The HBK Gang)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1793French Revolution: Ninety anti-republican Catholic priests are executed by drowning at Nantes.
- 1857Second relief of Lucknow – twenty-four Victoria Crosses are awarded, the most in a single day.
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1940New York City’s “Mad Bomber” George Metesky places his first bomb at a Manhattan office building used by Consolidated Edison.
- 1945UNESCO is founded.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 1988In the first open election in more than a decade, voters in Pakistan elect populist candidate Benazir Bhutto to be Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- 1988The Supreme Soviet of the Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic declares that Estonia is “sovereign” but stops short of declaring independence.
- 1989A death squad composed of El Salvadoran army troops kills six Jesuit priests and two others at Jose Simeon Canas University.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carl Marotte, Anders Odden, Wendy Wilson, Jonathan Lynn, Gordon Wharmby, Chris D., Rachel Potter, John Paul Young, Patricia Quinn, Mona Marshall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 16, 1995.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fantasy by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1979 – Susanna Wallumrød, Norwegian singer (Susanna and the Magical Orchestra); September 29, 1973 – Foivos Delivorias, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 20, 1988 – Carla Humphries, American-Filipino model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953