Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1986 was a Sunday and it was the 285th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,158 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 378 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1840Helena Modjeska
- 1928Domna Samiou
- 1953David Threlfall
- 1957Clémentine Célarié
- 1958Hara Patnaik
- 1968Hugh Jackman
- 1986Tyler Blackburn
- 1988Aggro Santos
- 1993Carl John Barrameda
- 1993Linn Oeymo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1815William J. Hardee, American general (d. 1873)
- 1868Mariano Trías, Filipino general and politician, 1st Vice President of the Philippines (d. 1914)
- 1904Lester Dent, American journalist and author (d. 1959)
- 1932John Moffat, Danish physicist and academic
- 1949Dave Lloyd, English cyclist and coach
- 1962Deborah Foreman, American actress and photographer
- 1963Lane Frost, American bull rider (d. 1989)
- 1968Mark Donovan, Welsh actor
- 1979Rie Tomosaka, Japanese actress and singer
- 1981Conrad Smith, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1113The city of Oradea is first mentioned under the Latin name Varadinum (“vár” means fortress in Hungarian).
- 1216John, King of England loses his crown jewels in The Wash, probably near Fosdyke, perhaps near Sutton Bridge.
- 1492Christopher Columbus’s expedition makes landfall in the Caribbean, specifically in The Bahamas. The explorer believes he has reached the Indies.
- 1918A massive forest fire kills 453 people in Minnesota.
- 1944World War II: The Axis occupation of Athens comes to an end.
- 1945World War II: Desmond Doss is the first conscientious objector to receive the U.S. Medal of Honor.
- 1960Cold War: Nikita Khrushchev pounds his shoe on a desk at United Nations General Assembly meeting to protest a Philippine assertion of Soviet Union colonial policy being conducted in Eastern Europe
- 1964The Soviet Union launches the Voskhod 1 into Earth orbit as the first spacecraft with a multi-person crew and the first flight without space suits
- 1970Vietnam War: US President Richard Nixon announces that the United States will withdraw 40,000 more troops before Christmas
- 1998Matthew Shepard, a gay student at University of Wyoming, died five days after he was beaten, robbed and left tied to a wooden fence post outside of Laramie, Wyoming.
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elisabetta Canalis, Eddie Griffin, Leslie Howard, Don Omar, Hannah Gordon, Minami Tsukui, Jeff Branson, Teddy Turner, Jean Marais, Dan Murphy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 12, 1986.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Think of You by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1925 – Tommy Ridgley, American singer (d. 1999); March 7, 1969 – Shin Ae-ra, South Korean actress; April 7, 1954 – Jackie Chan, Hong Kong actor, martial artist, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969