Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1986 was a Sunday and it was the 285th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,120 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 377 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906John Murray
- 1934James "Sugar Boy" Crawford
- 1947George Lam
- 1954Massimo Ghini
- 1956David Vanian
- 1957Clémentine Célarié
- 1960Hiroyuki Sanada
- 1972Neriah Davis
- 1981Engin Akyürek
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1576Thomas Dudley, English-American soldier and politician, 3rd Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony (d. 1653)
- 1894Elisabeth of Romania (d. 1956)
- 1913Alice Chetwynd Ley, English author and educator (d. 2004)
- 1922William H. Sullivan, American soldier and diplomat, United States Ambassador to the Philippines (d. 2013)
- 1942Daliah Lavi, Israeli actress and singer
- 1955Ante Gotovina, Croatian general
- 1958Steve Austria, American lawyer and politician
- 1962Carlos Bernard, American actor and director
- 1979Jordan Pundik, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (New Found Glory and International Superheroes of Hardcore)
- 1989Anna Ohmiya, Japanese curler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1398The Treaty of Salynas is signed between Grand Duke of Lithuania Vytautas the Great and the Teutonic Knights, who received Samogitia.
- 1773America‘s first insane asylum opens for 'Persons of Insane and Disordered Minds’in Virginia.
- 1871Criminal Tribes Act (CTA) enacted by British rule in India, which named over 160 local communities 'Criminal Tribes', i.e. hereditary criminals. Repealed in 1949, after Independence of India.
- 1953The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial opens at Plymouth Theatre, New York City
- 1979The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, the first of five books in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy comedy science fiction series by Douglas Adams is published.
- 1988Two officers of the Victoria Police are gunned down execution-style in the Walsh Street police shootings, Australia.
- 1994The Magellan spacecraft burns up in the atmosphere of Venus.
- 1997Sidi Daoud massacre in Algeria that killed 43 at a fake roadblock.
- 2000The USS Cole is badly damaged in Aden, Yemen, by two suicide bombers, killing 17 crew members and wounding at least 39.
- 2005The second Chinese human spaceflight Shenzhou 6 launched carrying Fèi Jùnlóng and Niè Hǎishèng for five days in orbit.
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Brown, Vicki Sue Robinson, Cecilia Roth, Shemp Howard, Lavrentis Machairitsas, Joo Hyun, Lonnie Brooks, Isabel Sanford, William Ragsdale, Alexa Chung.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 12, 1986.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Think of You by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1990 – Matteo Guidicelli, Filipino actor, singer, and race car driver; February 6, 1981 – Jens Lekman, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 10, 1932 – Bo Goldman, American playwright, screenwriter, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973