Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1986 was a Sunday and it was the 285th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,055 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 375 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Art Clokey
- 1935Samuel David Moore
- 1945Aurore Clément
- 1952Danielle Proulx
- 1966Jonathan Crombie
- 1968Hugh Jackman
- 1969Judit Mascó
- 1979Jordan Pundik
- 1995Karin Ogino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1874Jimmy Burke, American baseball player and manager (d. 1942)
- 1904Lester Dent, American journalist and author (d. 1959)
- 1920Christy Ring, Irish hurler (d. 1979)
- 1921Art Clokey, American animator, producer, screenwriter, and voice actor, created Gumby (d. 2010)
- 1924Leonidas Kyrkos, Greek politician (d. 2011)
- 1928Domna Samiou, Greek singer and musicologist (d. 2012)
- 1934James “Sugar Boy” Crawford, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2012)
- 1937Paul Hawkins, Australian race car driver (d. 1969)
- 1951Sally Little, South African-American golfer
- 1975Marion Jones, American basketball player and runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1654The Delft Explosion devastates the city in the Netherlands, killing more than 100 people.
- 1901President Theodore Roosevelt officially renames the “Executive Mansion” to the White House.
- 1933The military Alcatraz Citadel becomes the civilian Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary.
- 1945World War II: Desmond Doss is the first conscientious objector to receive the U.S. Medal of Honor.
- 1953The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial opens at Plymouth Theatre, New York City
- 1968Equatorial Guinea becomes independent from Spain
- 1979The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, the first of five books in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy comedy science fiction series by Douglas Adams is published.
- 1988Birchandra Manu massacre in Tripura, India
- 1999Pervez Musharraf takes power in Pakistan from Nawaz Sharif through a bloodless coup.
- 2003Michael Schumacher wins his sixth Formula One Drivers’ championship at the 2003 Japanese Grand Prix to beat the 48-year-old record held by Juan Manuel Fangio
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Neo, Adriano Celentano, Rachel Dratch, Hideko Takamine, Thuy Trang, Alice Cooper, Nate Torrence, Douglas Trumbull, Suzanne Krull, Joseph Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 12, 1986.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Think of You by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1985 – Robert Adamson, American actor, director, and producer; June 6, 1947 – Robert Englund, American actor and director; October 5, 1984 – Tiana Benjamin, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915