Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1986 was a Sunday and it was the 285th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,090 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 376 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1490Bernardo Pisano
- 1921Art Clokey
- 1932Dick Gregory
- 1934James "Sugar Boy" Crawford
- 1950Takeshi Kaga
- 1953Les Dennis
- 1968Mark Donovan
- 1979Jordan Pundik
- 1981Engin Akyürek
- 1983Katie Piper
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1910Malcolm Renfrew, American chemist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1919Doris Miller, American chef and soldier (d. 1943)
- 1929Magnus Magnusson, Icelandic-Scottish journalist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1937Paul Hawkins, Australian race car driver (d. 1969)
- 1941Frank Alamo, French singer (d. 2012)
- 1948Rick Parfitt, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Status Quo)
- 1954Massimo Ghini, Italian actor
- 1970Patrick Musimu, Belgian diver and physiotherapist (d. 2011)
- 1979Steven Agnew, Irish politician
- 1985Mike Green, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1398The Treaty of Salynas is signed between Grand Duke of Lithuania Vytautas the Great and the Teutonic Knights, who received Samogitia.
- 1492Christopher Columbus’s expedition makes landfall in the Caribbean, specifically in The Bahamas. The explorer believes he has reached the Indies.
- 1793The cornerstone of Old East, the oldest state university building in the United States, is laid on the campus of the University of North Carolina.
- 1810First Oktoberfest: The Bavarian royalty invites the citizens of Munich to join the celebration of the marriage of Crown Prince Ludwig of Bavaria to Princess Therese von Sachsen-Hildburghausen.
- 1871Criminal Tribes Act (CTA) enacted by British rule in India, which named over 160 local communities 'Criminal Tribes', i.e. hereditary criminals. Repealed in 1949, after Independence of India.
- 1890Uddevalla Suffrage Association is formed.
- 1892The Pledge of Allegiance is first recited by students in many US public schools, as part of a celebration marking the 400th anniversary of Columbus’s voyage.
- 1933The military Alcatraz Citadel becomes the civilian Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary.
- 1983Japan’s former Prime Minister Tanaka Kakuei is found guilty of taking a $2 million bribe from Lockheed and is sentenced to four years in jail.
- 2003Michael Schumacher wins his sixth Formula One Drivers’ championship at the 2003 Japanese Grand Prix to beat the 48-year-old record held by Juan Manuel Fangio
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Merendino, Tiana Benjamin, Chad Channing, Matt Pike, Donna Pescow, Edie McClurg, Chuck McCann, Gino Cervi, Shailene Woodley, Joe Pesci.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 12, 1986.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Think of You by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1955 – Janet Ellis, English actress and television host; April 7, 1964 – Jace Alexander, American actor and director; November 28, 1962 – Paul Dinello, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 980