Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1949 was a Thursday and it was the 286th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 56 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,781 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 839 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Lillie Langtry
- 1942Rutanya Alda
- 1947Susan Blommaert
- 1956Chris Carter
- 1958Derri Daugherty
- 1962T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh
- 1967Kate Walsh
- 1969Rhett Akins
- 1977Kiele Sanchez
- 1985Tsubasa Masuwaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1874József Klekl, Slovene-Hungarian priest and politician (d. 1948)
- 1925Armand Mouyal, Algerian-French fencer and police officer (d. 1988)
- 1926Killer Kowalski, Canadian-American wrestler and trainer (d. 2008)
- 1927Turgut Özal, Turkish engineer and politician, 8th President of Turkey (d. 1993)
- 1936Chitti Babu, Indian veena player and composer (d. 1996)
- 1949Mark Winzenried, American runner
- 1960Joey Belladonna, American singer-songwriter (Anthrax)
- 1960Katsuhisa Namase, Japanese actor
- 1968Tisha Campbell-Martin, American actress and singer
- 1989Clive Rose, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 54Roman emperor Claudius is poisoned to death under mysterious circumstances. His 17-year-old stepson Nero succeeds him.
- 1644A Swedish–Dutch fleet defeats the Danish fleet at Fehmarn and captures about 1,000 prisoners.
- 1915The Battle of the Hohenzollern Redoubt marks the end of the Battle of Loos in northern France, World War I.
- 1917The “Miracle of the Sun” is witnessed by an estimated 70,000 people in the Cova da Iria in Fátima, Portugal.
- 1958Paddington Bear, a character from English children’s literature, makes his debut.
- 1967The first game in the history of the American Basketball Association is played as the Anaheim Amigos lose to the Oakland Oaks 134–129 in Oakland, California.
- 1976A Bolivian Boeing 707 cargo jet crashes in Santa Cruz, Bolivia, killing 100 (97, mostly children, killed on the ground).
- 1976The first electron micrograph of an Ebola viral particle is obtained by Dr. F. A. Murphy, now at U.C. Davis, who was then working at the C.D.C.
- 1983Ameritech Mobile Communications (now AT&T) launched the first US cellular network in Chicago.
- 2010The Copiapó mining accident in Copiapó, Chile comes to an end as all 33 miners arrive at the surface after surviving a record 69 days underground awaiting rescue.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sophie Lawrence, John Lodge, Elena Risteska, Bonnie Bramlett, Derek Sherinian, Bernard Hepton, Bob Clark, Klaus Kinski, Steve Argüelles, Eddie Griffin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 13, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1982 – Osamu Mukai, Japanese actor; November 24, 1917 – Howard Duff, American actor and director (d. 1990); February 8, 1980 – Cameron Muncey, Australian singer and guitarist (Jet).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,041