Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1949 was a Thursday and it was the 286th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,695 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 836 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923John C. Champion
- 1925Gustav Winckler
- 1934Nana Mouskouri
- 1937Sami Frey
- 1940Chris Farlowe
- 1964Christopher Judge
- 1970Mel Jackson
- 1971Kira Reed
- 1973Nanako Matsushima
- 1974Hawick Lau
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1613Luisa de Guzmán, Spanish-Portuguese wife of John IV of Portugal (d. 1666)
- 1943Peter Sauber, Swiss businessman, founded the Sauber F1 Team
- 1946Levon Ananyan, Armenian journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1959Marie Osmond, American singer, actress, and producer
- 1960Peter Keisler, American lawyer and politician, United States Attorney General
- 1963Colin Channer, Jamaican-American author and academic
- 1971Hitesh Modi, Kenyan cricketer
- 1977Benjamin Clapp, American drummer (Baptized By Fire, Skeleton Key, and Amfibian)
- 1989Breno Borges, Brazilian footballer
- 1992Yuko Takayama, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1307Hundreds of Knights Templar in France are simultaneously arrested by agents of Phillip the Fair, to be later tortured into a “confession” of heresy.
- 1792In Washington, D.C., the cornerstone of the United States Executive Mansion (known as the White House since 1818) is laid.
- 1812War of 1812: Battle of Queenston Heights: As part of the Niagara campaign in Ontario, Canada, United States forces under General Stephen Van Rensselaer are repulsed from invading Canada by British and native troops led by Sir Isaac Brock.
- 1843In New York City, Henry Jones and 11 others found B'nai B'rith (the oldest Jewish service organization in the world).
- 1885The Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) is founded in Atlanta, United States.
- 1917The “Miracle of the Sun” is witnessed by an estimated 70,000 people in the Cova da Iria in Fátima, Portugal.
- 1967The first game in the history of the American Basketball Association is played as the Anaheim Amigos lose to the Oakland Oaks 134–129 in Oakland, California.
- 1977Four Palestinians hijack Lufthansa Flight 181 to Somalia and demand release of 11 members of the Red Army Faction.
- 1988Naguib Mahfouz wins Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 2013A stampede breaks out on a bridge near the Ratangarh Mata Temple in Datia district, Madhya Pradesh, India during the Hindu festival Navratri, killing 115 people and injuring more than 110.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dante Cappelli, Tucker Smith, Jerry Maren, Danny McBride, Matt LeBlanc, Graeme Garden, Andrew Hayden-Smith, Ana de la Reguera, Arkie Whiteley, Adelle Lutz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 13, 1949.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1914 – Martin Ritt, American actor, director, and playwright (d. 1990); October 13, 1946 – Demond Wilson, American actor and pastor; January 15, 1996 – Dove Cameron, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934