Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 275th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,943 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 574 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Chubby Wise
- 1929Moses Gunn
- 1936David Gale
- 1946Marie-Georges Pascal
- 1961Jaan Toomik
- 1962Jeff Bennett
- 1962Sigtryggur Baldursson
- 1969Mitch English
- 1971Tiffany Darwish
- 1973Verka Serduchka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1470Isabella of Aragon, Duchess of Milan (d. 1524)
- 1727Ignaz Schiffermüller, Austrian entomologist and academic (d. 1806)
- 1897Bud Abbott, American actor and singer (d. 1974)
- 1918Herb Voland, American actor (d. 1981)
- 1948Trevor Brooking, English footballer and manager
- 1950Mike Rutherford, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Genesis and Mike + The Mechanics)
- 1960Django Bates, English pianist and composer
- 1964Jaanus Kuum, Estonian-Norwegian cyclist (d. 1998)
- 1968Victoria Derbyshire, English journalist and radio host
- 1970Eddie Guardado, American baseball player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1187Siege of Jerusalem: Saladin captures Jerusalem after 88 years of Crusader rule.
- 1470A rebellion organised by Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick forces King Edward IV of England to flee to the Netherlands, restoring Henry VI to the throne.
- 1552Conquest of Kazan by Ivan the Terrible.
- 1780John André, British Army officer of the American Revolutionary War, is hanged as a spy by American forces.
- 1928The “Prelature of the Holy Cross and the Work of God”, commonly known as Opus Dei, is founded by Saint Josemaría Escrivá.
- 1944World War II: German troops end the Warsaw Uprising.
- 1950Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz is first published.
- 1979Pope John Paul II denounces all forms of concentration camps and torture while speaking at the U.N. in New York City.
- 1990Xiamen Airlines Flight 8301 is hijacked and lands at Guangzhou, where it crashes into two other airliners on the ground, killing 128.
- 2005Ethan Allen boating accident: The Ethan Allen tour boat capsizes on Lake George in Upstate New York, killing twenty.
View the complete list of historical events for October 2.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Holly Woodlawn, Harold Clurman, Kesha, Tõnu Trubetsky, Stephen A. Smith, Michael Beck, Judy Dyble, Domhnall Gleeson, Han Ga-in, Jojo Alejar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 2, 1970.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1968 – Ziggy Marley, Jamaican singer-songwriter, guitarist, and voice actor (Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers); March 9, 1942 – John Cale, Welsh singer-songwriter, viola player, and producer (The Velvet Underground and Theatre of Eternal Music); July 21, 1971 – Nuno Markl, Portuguese comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954