Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 299th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 124 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,085 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 206 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Minnie Pearl
- 1937Roberto Menescal
- 1947Glenn Tipton
- 1950Chris Norman
- 1969Nika Futterman
- 1970Adam Goldberg
- 1970Chely Wright
- 1971Athena Chu
- 1990Filipe Galvão
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1802Joseph Montferrand, Canadian logger and strongman (d. 1864)
- 1913Klaus Barbie, German captain (d. 1991)
- 1933Eugene Gordon Lee, American actor and singer (d. 2005)
- 1946Koji Yamamoto, Japanese baseball player and manager
- 1948Dan Gable, American wrestler and coach
- 1956Paul Regina, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1961Willie Walsh, Irish-English businessman
- 1962Nick Hancock, English actor and screenwriter
- 1968Sean Sasser, American chef and activist (d. 2013)
- 1994Jack Payne, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1147Reconquista: After a siege of four months, crusader knights led by Afonso Henriques reconquered Lisbon
- 1747British fleet under Admiral Sir Edward Hawke defeats the French at the Second Battle of Cape Finisterre.
- 1812War of 1812: The American frigate, USS United States, commanded by Stephen Decatur, captures the British frigate HMS Macedonian.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: The First Siege of Missolonghi begins.
- 1828St Katharine Docks open in London.
- 1924The Zinoviev letter, which Zinoviev himself denied writing, is published in the Daily Mail. The Labour party would later blame this letter for the Conservatives’ landslide election win.
- 1927The Italian luxury liner SS Principessa Mafalda sinks off the coast of Brazil, killing 314.
- 1944The USS Tang under Richard O'Kane (the top American submarine captain of World War II) is sunk by the ship’s own malfunctioning torpedo.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Leyte Gulf: The largest naval battle in history, takes place in and around the Philippines between the Imperial Japanese Navy and the U.S. Third and U.S. Seventh Fleets. Afterward is the first Kamikaze attack of the war.
- 1995A commuter train slams into a school bus in Fox River Grove, Illinois, killing seven students.
View the complete list of historical events for October 25.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pierre Rapsat, Anne Roumanoff, Nellie McKay, Šarlote Lēnmane, Wang Ji-hye, Majida El Roumi, Kirka, Daire Brehan, Chu Song-woong, Gordon Clapp.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 25, 2000.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1964 – Georgie Parker, Australian actress; November 16, 1995 – Noah Gray-Cabey, American actor and pianist; March 28, 1957 – Paul Eiding, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958