Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1975 was a Wednesday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,092 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 511 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Fanny Brice
- 1907Edwige Feuillère
- 1935Isao Takahata
- 1944Denny Laine
- 1949James Williamson
- 1965Masahiro Takashima
- 1976Milena Govich
- 1977Brendan Fehr
- 1993India Eisley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1879Franz von Papen, German soldier and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1969)
- 1906Fredric Brown, American author (d. 1972)
- 1921Baku Mahadeva, Sri Lankan civil servant and academic (d. 2013)
- 1930Natalie Sleeth, American pianist and composer (d. 1992)
- 1936Akiko Kojima, Japanese model, Miss Universe 1959
- 1945Mick Gallagher, English keyboard player and songwriter (The Animals, The Blockheads, and Skip Bifferty)
- 1983Jason Tahincioğlu, Turkish race car driver
- 1984Les Davies, Welsh footballer
- 1987Tove Lo, Swedish singer-songwriter
- 1987Zé Eduardo, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1591Pope Innocent IX is elected.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Wauhatchie: Forces under Union General Ulysses S. Grant repel a Confederate attack led by General James Longstreet. Union forces thus open a supply line into Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- 1901Capital punishment: Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of U.S. President William McKinley, is executed by electrocution.
- 1922King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy appoints Benito Mussolini as Prime Minister.
- 1929The New York Stock Exchange crashes in what will be called the Crash of '29 or “Black Tuesday”, ending the Great Bull Market of the 1920s and beginning the Great Depression.
- 1986British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher opens the last stretch of the M25 motorway.
- 1998ATSC HDTV broadcasting in the United States is inaugurated with the launch of STS-95 space shuttle mission.
- 1998The Gothenburg discothèque fire in Sweden kills 63 and injures 200.
- 1999A large cyclone devastates Odisha, India.
- 2013Turkey opens a sea tunnel connecting Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katia Dandoulaki, Chris Hardwick, Cheer Chen, Yevgeny Matveyev, James Sikking, Hoot Gibson, James Woods, Eugene Hütz, Lauren Goodger, Skipp Sudduth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 29, 1975.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Island Girl by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 1, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1978 – Kousei Amano, Japanese actor; August 28, 1960 – Dinah Cancer, American singer-songwriter (45 Grave and Dinah Cancer and the Grave Robbers); September 5, 1918 – Luis Alcoriza, Mexican actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916