Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of September 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 20, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 264th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,839 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 604 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Colette Bonheur
- 1927Rachel Roberts
- 1928Kirsten Rolffes
- 1933W.B. Brydon
- 1934Takayuki Kubota
- 1940William Finley
- 1949Mahesh Bhatt
- 1960Dave Hemingway
- 1969Patrick Pentland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 20.
- 1851Henry Arthur Jones, English playwright and critic (d. 1929)
- 1923Geraldine Clinton Little, Irish-American poet and author (d. 1997)
- 1938Jane Manning, English soprano and educator
- 1963Anil Dalpat, Pakistani cricketer
- 1966Douglas Gordon, Scottish-German photographer
- 1971Masashi Hamauzu, Japanese pianist and composer
- 1980Ryan Donowho, American actor and producer
- 1983Ángel Sánchez, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1984Belén Rodríguez, Argentinian model, actress, and television host
- 1987Sarah Natochenny, American voice actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1857The Indian Rebellion of 1857 ends with the recapture of Delhi by troops loyal to the East India Company.
- 1863American Civil War: The conclusion of the Battle of Chickamauga in northwestern Georgia, the bloodiest two-day battle of the conflict, and the only significant Confederate victory in the war’s Western Theater.
- 1870Bersaglieri corps enter Rome through the Porta Pia and complete the unification of Italy, ending de facto the temporal power of popes.
- 1910The ocean liner SS France, later known as the “Versailles of the Atlantic”, is launched.
- 1920Foundation of the Spanish Legion.
- 1942Holocaust in Letychiv, Ukraine. In the course of two days the German SS murders at least 3,000 Jews.
- 1973Billie Jean King beats Bobby Riggs in the Battle of the Sexes tennis match at the Houston Astrodome.
- 1977The Socialist Republic of Vietnam is admitted to the United Nations.
- 2001In an address to a joint session of Congress and the American people, U.S. President George W. Bush declares a “War on Terror”.
- 2011The United States military ends its “don't ask, don't tell” policy, allowing gay men and women to serve openly for the first time.
View the complete list of historical events for September 20.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 20 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cerina Vincent, Lucille Hegamin, Vinay Rai, Samira Wiley, Eydie Gormé, Sarah Polley, Jeane Manson, Ryan Shore, Pierrick Lilliu, Karmen Stavec.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 20 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 20, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Harper Valley PTA by Jeannie C. Riley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 21, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1923 – Denise Pelletier, Canadian actress (d. 1976); May 13, 1977 – Anthony Q. Farrell, Canadian-American actor and screenwriter; December 25, 1982 – Chris Rene, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,083