The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
Historical Events Of 1941
- January 25, 1941 – Pope Pius XII elevates the Apostolic Vicariate of the Hawaiian Islands to the dignity of a diocese. It becomes the Roman Catholic Diocese of Honolulu.
- January 27, 1941 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Snake in Chinese astrology.
- March 29, 1941 – World War II: British Royal Navy and Royal Australian Navy forces defeat those of the Italian Regia Marina off the Peloponnesian coast of Greece in the Battle of Cape Matapan.
- April 23, 1941 – World War II: The Greek government and King George II evacuate Athens before the invading Wehrmacht.
- June 22, 1941 – Nazi Germany invades the Soviet Union in Operation Barbarossa.
- June 26, 1941 – World War II: Soviet planes bomb Kassa, Hungary (now Košice, Slovakia), giving Hungary the impetus to declare war the next day.
- September 16, 1941 – World War II: Concerned that Reza Shah Pahlavi, the Shah of Iran, was about to ally his petroleum-rich empire with Nazi Germany, the United Kingdom and the Soviet Union invade Iran in late August and force the Shah to abdicate in favor of his son, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
- September 17, 1941 – World War II: Soviet forces enter Tehran marking the end of the Anglo-Soviet invasion of Iran.
- December 24, 1941 – World War II: Kuching is conquered by Japanese forces.
- December 25, 1941 – Admiral Émile Muselier seizes the archipelago of Saint Pierre and Miquelon, which become the first part of France to be liberated by the Free French Forces.
Who Were Born On 1941?
- January 8, 1941 – Boris Vallejo, Peruvian-American painter and illustrator
- February 13, 1941 – Bo Svenson, Swedish-American actor, director, and producer
- March 2, 1941 – Jon Finch, English actor (d. 2012)
- April 26, 1941 – Claudine Auger, French model and actress
- July 7, 1941 – Jim Rodford, English bass player (The Kinks, The Swinging Blue Jeans, The Zombies, The Kast Off Kinks, and Argent)
- October 4, 1941 – Anne Rice, American author
- October 14, 1941 – Laurie Lawrence, Australian rugby player and coach
- November 21, 1941 – İdil Biret, Turkish pianist and composer
- November 23, 1941 – Alan Mullery, English footballer and manager
- December 31, 1941 – Sean S. Cunningham, American director, producer, and screenwriter