The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1941
- January 9, 1941 – World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- January 10, 1941 – World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- January 27, 1941 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Snake in Chinese astrology.
- February 5, 1941 – World War II: Allied forces begin the Battle of Keren to capture Keren, Eritrea.
- February 23, 1941 – Plutonium is first produced and isolated by Dr. Glenn T. Seaborg.
- May 6, 1941 – At California’s March Field, Bob Hope performs his first USO show.
- July 27, 1941 – Japanese troops occupy French Indochina.
- October 8, 1941 – World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- November 1, 1941 – American photographer Ansel Adams takes a picture of a moonrise over the town of Hernandez, New Mexico that would become one of the most famous images in the history of photography.
- December 10, 1941 – World War II: Battle of the Philippines – Imperial Japanese forces under the command of General Masaharu Homma land on Luzon.
Who Were Born On 1941?
- January 14, 1941 – Faye Dunaway, American actress and producer
- March 27, 1941 – Chip Pashayan, American lawyer and politician
- April 20, 1941 – Ryan O'Neal, American actor and boxer
- May 18, 1941 – Miriam Margolyes, English-Australian actress and singer
- May 25, 1941 – Vladimir Voronin, Moldovan economist and politician, 3rd President of Moldova
- August 12, 1941 – Dana Ivey, American actress
- September 19, 1941 – Cass Elliot, American singer (The Mamas & the Papas, The Mugwumps, and The Big 3) (d. 1974)
- November 24, 1941 – Donald “Duck” Dunn, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Booker T. & the M.G.'s, The Mar-Keys, and The Blues Brothers) (d. 2012)
- December 16, 1941 – Roger Neil Wheeler, English general
- December 30, 1941 – Mel Renfro, American football player and coach