The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Historical Events Of 1941
- January 27, 1941 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Snake in Chinese astrology.
- February 4, 1941 – The United Service Organization (USO) is created to entertain American troops.
- March 2, 1941 – World War II: First German military units enter Bulgaria after it joins the Axis Pact.
- June 1, 1941 – The Farhud, a pogrom of Iraqi Jews, takes place in Baghdad.
- June 14, 1941 – June deportation: the first major wave of Soviet mass deportations and murder of Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians, begins.
- June 26, 1941 – World War II: Soviet planes bomb Kassa, Hungary (now Košice, Slovakia), giving Hungary the impetus to declare war the next day.
- November 12, 1941 – World War II: Temperatures around Moscow drop to -12 °C as the Soviet Union launches ski troops for the first time against the freezing German forces near the city.
- December 7, 1941 – World War II: Attack on Pearl Harbor – The Imperial Japanese Navy carries out a surprise attack on the United States Pacific Fleet and its defending Army and Marine air forces at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. (For Japan’s near-simultaneous attacks on Eastern Hemisphere targets, see December 8.)
- December 16, 1941 – World War II: Japanese forces occupy Miri, Sarawak.
- December 17, 1941 – World War II: Japanese forces land in Northern Borneo.
Who Were Born On 1941?
- March 13, 1941 – Donella Meadows, American environmentalist, author, and academic (d. 2001)
- April 6, 1941 – Hans W. Geißendörfer, German director and producer
- April 13, 1941 – Marjorie Yates, English actress
- April 23, 1941 – Jacqueline Boyer, French singer and actress
- May 3, 1941 – Edward Malloy, American priest and academic
- July 10, 1941 – Jake Eberts, Canadian film producer (d. 2012)
- July 29, 1941 – Jennifer Dunn, American engineer and politician (d. 2007)
- August 3, 1941 – Beverly Lee, American singer (The Shirelles)
- October 14, 1941 – Jerry Glanville, American football player and coach
- October 31, 1941 – Werner Krieglstein, Czech-American philosopher and academic