The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1941
- January 6, 1941 – United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt delivers his Four Freedoms speech in the State of the Union address.
- January 23, 1941 – Charles Lindbergh testifies before the U.S. Congress and recommends that the United States negotiate a neutrality pact with Adolf Hitler.
- January 27, 1941 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Snake in Chinese astrology.
- March 1, 1941 – W47NV begins operations in Nashville, Tennessee becoming the first FM radio station in the U.S.
- April 13, 1941 – A Pact of neutrality between the USSR and Japan is signed.
- June 22, 1941 – Nazi Germany invades the Soviet Union in Operation Barbarossa.
- July 6, 1941 – Nazi Germany launches its offensive to encircle several Soviet armies near Smolensk.
- November 12, 1941 – World War II: The Soviet cruiser Chervona Ukraina is destroyed during the Battle of Sevastopol.
- December 14, 1941 – World War II: Japan signs a treaty of alliance with Thailand.
- December 19, 1941 – World War II: Limpet mines placed by Italian divers heavily damage the HMS Valiant and HMS Queen Elizabeth in Alexandria harbour.
Who Were Born On 1941?
- January 7, 1941 – Manfred Schellscheidt, German-American soccer player and coach
- January 21, 1941 – Mike Medavoy, Chinese-American film producer, co-founded Orion Pictures
- March 8, 1941 – Norman Stone, Scottish-English historian, author, and academic
- March 14, 1941 – Jennifer Bartlett, American painter
- April 18, 1941 – Michael D. Higgins, Irish sociologist and politician, 9th President of Ireland
- May 21, 1941 – Bobby Cox, American baseball player and manager
- July 7, 1941 – Jim Rodford, English bass player (The Kinks, The Swinging Blue Jeans, The Zombies, The Kast Off Kinks, and Argent)
- August 20, 1941 – Jo Ramírez, Mexican race car driver and manager
- September 30, 1941 – Kamalesh Sharma, Indian academic and diplomat, 5th Commonwealth Secretary General
- November 7, 1941 – Angelo Scola, Italian cardinal