Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1989 was a Tuesday and it was the 101st day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,753 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,584 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 364 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 18, 2020.
If a dog named Minna - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Minna will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Minna will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Donald Calthrop
- 1914Norman McLaren
- 1939Louise Lasser
- 1949Carl Franklin
- 1951Paul Fox
- 1969Chisato Moritaka
- 1974David Jassy
- 1978Brett Claywell
- 1978Tom Thacker
- 1979Josh Server
View the complete list of April 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1925Viktor Masing, Estonian botanist and ecologist (d. 2001)
- 1928Ethel Kennedy, American wife of Robert F. Kennedy
- 1938Kurt Moll, German actor and singer
- 1954Francis Lickerish, English guitarist and composer (The Enid and Secret Green)
- 1954Ian Redmond, Malaysian-English biologist and conservationist
- 1963Billy Bowden, New Zealand cricketer and umpire
- 1971Oliver Riedel, German bass player (Rammstein and The Inchtabokatables)
- 1972Allan Théo, French singer
- 1979Nazanin Afshin-Jam, Iranian-Canadian model, singer, and activist, Miss World Canada 2003
- 1997Miriam Kolodziejová, Czech tennis player
View the complete list of April 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1079Bishop Stanislaus of Kraków is executed by order of Bolesław II of Poland.
- 1868Former Shogun Tokugawa Yoshinobu surrenders Edo Castle to Imperial forces, marking the end of the Tokugawa shogunate.
- 1881Spelman College is founded in Atlanta, Georgia as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary, an institute of higher education for African-American women.
- 1909The city of Tel Aviv is founded.
- 1951Korean War: President Harry Truman relieves General of the Army Douglas MacArthur of overall command in Korea.
- 1961The trial of Adolf Eichmann begins in Jerusalem.
- 1993Four hundred fifty prisoners rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio, and continued to do so for ten days, citing grievances related to prison conditions, as well as the forced vaccination of Nation of Islam prisoners (for tuberculosis) against their religious beliefs.
- 2002Over two hundred thousand people marched in Caracas towards the Presidential Palace of Miraflores, to demand the resignation of president Hugo Chávez. 19 of the protesters are killed, and the Minister of Defense Gral. Lucas Rincon announces Hugo Chávez resignation on national TV.
- 20072007 Algiers bombings: Two bombings in the Algerian capital of Algiers kill 33 people and wound a further 222 others.
- 2011An explosion in the Minsk Metro, Belarus kills 15 people and injures 204 others.
View the complete list of April 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Lawrence, Boxcar Willie, Phil Spector, Tiffany Evans, Brian Eno, Pete Wiggs, Darlene Conley, Rosa Kato, Sarah Hagan, Jerry Butler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 18, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 10, 1983. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was She Drives Me Crazy by Fine Young Cannibals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 15, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1950 – Terry Lester, American actor (d. 2003); October 23, 1976 – Ryan Reynolds, Canadian-American actor and producer; June 10, 1939 – Alexandra Stewart, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,534