Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1930. It was the 15th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,895 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,298 days or 30.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 19, 1961.
If a dog named Draper - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Draper will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Draper will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Frank Bank
- 1946Ed O'Neill
- 1947Wayne Northrop
- 1950David Cassidy
- 1951Tom Noonan
- 1958J. Alexander
- 1974Marley Shelton
- 1986Matt McGorry
- 1989Dominic Roco
- 1993Katelyn Pippy
View the complete list of April 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1848José Gautier Benítez, Puerto Rican soldier and poet (d. 1880)
- 1936Kennedy Simmonds, Kittitian politician, 4th Prime Minister of Saint Kitts and Nevis
- 1939Alan Ayckbourn, English director and playwright
- 1944John Kay, German-Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Sparrows and Steppenwolf)
- 1952Gary Soto, American author and poet
- 1968Alicia Coppola, American actress
- 1980Brian McFadden, Irish singer-songwriter (Westlife)
- 1981Nicolás Burdisso, Argentinian footballer
- 1982Deen, Bosnian singer
- 1985Anna-Katharina Samsel, German actress
View the complete list of April 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Frankie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 627King Edwin of Northumbria is converted to Christianity by Paulinus, bishop of York.
- 1861American Civil War: The war begins with Confederate forces firing on Fort Sumter, in the harbor of Charleston, South Carolina.
- 1865American Civil War: Mobile, Alabama, falls to the Union Army.
- 1934The U.S. Auto-Lite strike begins, culminating in a five-day melee between Ohio National Guard troops and 6,000 strikers and picketers.
- 1934The strongest surface wind gust in the world at the time of 231 mph, is measured on the summit of Mount Washington, New Hampshire. It has since been surpassed.
- 1935First flight of the Bristol Blenheim.
- 1955The polio vaccine, developed by Dr. Jonas Salk, is declared safe and effective.
- 1963The Soviet nuclear-powered submarine K-33 collides with the Finnish merchant vessel M/S Finnclipper in the Danish straits.
- 1990Jim Gary’s “Twentieth Century Dinosaurs” exhibition opens at the Smithsonian Institution National Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C. He is the only sculptor ever invited to present a solo exhibition there.
- 1998An earthquake in Slovenia, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale occurs near the town of Bovec.
View the complete list of April 12 historical events.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Stosch, Fereydoun Farrokhzad, Nick Carter, Jake Vargas, Mary Wimbush, Joe Dallesandro, Vic Damone, Eva Santolaria, Christopher Eccleston, Howard Donald.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 12, 1930.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th April 1930 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 4, 1920. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 12, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 102nd day of 1930
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 15th Saturday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 73 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,895 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,298 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,148
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 19, 1961
- Age in dog years: 434 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: February 4, 1920 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-176)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.IV.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1955 – Miles Tredinnick, English singer-songwriter and playwright (London); July 28, 1990 – Soulja Boy, American rapper, producer, and actor; January 24, 1972 – Beth Hart, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,881