Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1959 was a Sunday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,286 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Ann Miller
- 1944John Kay
- 1947David Letterman
- 1979Claire Danes
- 1986Athena Lundberg
- 1986Matt McGorry
- 1987Brooklyn Decker
- 1989Felix Roco
- 2000Suzanna von Nathusius
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1907Felix de Weldon, Austrian-American sculptor, designed the Marine Corps War Memorial (d. 2003)
- 1923Ann Miller, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2004)
- 1929Mukhran Machavariani, Georgian poet and educator (d. 2010)
- 1935Jimmy Makulis, Greek-German singer (d. 2007)
- 1966Nils-Olav Johansen, Norwegian guitarist and singer (Farmers Market)
- 1973Ryan Kisor, American trumpet player and composer
- 1979Claire Danes, American actress and producer
- 1979Jordan De Jong, American baseball player
- 1993Katelyn Pippy, American ice hockey player and actress
- 1999Akai Osei, English actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1820Alexander Ypsilantis is declared leader of Filiki Eteria, a secret organization to overthrow Ottoman rule over Greece.
- 1831Soldiers marching on the Broughton Suspension Bridge in Manchester, England cause it to collapse.
- 1862American Civil War: The Andrews Raid (the Great Locomotive Chase) occurs, starting from Big Shanty, Georgia (now Kennesaw).
- 1877The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1928The Bremen, a German Junkers W 33 type aircraft, takes off for the first successful transatlantic aeroplane flight from east to west.
- 1935First flight of the Bristol Blenheim.
- 1937Sir Frank Whittle ground-tests the first jet engine designed to power an aircraft, at Rugby, England.
- 1955The polio vaccine, developed by Dr. Jonas Salk, is declared safe and effective.
- 1999US President Bill Clinton is cited for contempt of court for giving “intentionally false statements” in a sexual harassment civil lawsuit.
- 2010A train derails near Merano, Italy, after running into a landslide, causing nine deaths and injuring 28 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan J. Pakula, Rudy La Scala, Keri Russell, Sachie Hara, Arthur Dignam, Sam Phillips, Suggs, Tom Robinson, Alexander Kluge, Chico Marx.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 12, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come Softly to Me by The Fleetwoods as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1982 – Chrisette Michele, American singer-songwriter; November 14, 1990 – Jessica Jacobs, Australian actress and singer (d. 2008); September 13, 1990 – Aoi Nakabeppu, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068