Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1959 was a Sunday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,232 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Movita Castaneda
- 1940Bashir Ahmad
- 1947Dan Lauria
- 1950David Cassidy
- 1957Vince Gill
- 1958J. Alexander
- 1964Amy Ray
- 1967Sarah Cracknell
- 1985Jeísa Chiminazzo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1500Joachim Camerarius, German scholar and translator (d. 1574)
- 1705William Cookworthy, English minister and pharmacist (d. 1780)
- 1907Hardie Gramatky, American author and painter (d. 1979)
- 1946George Robertson, Baron Robertson of Port Ellen, Scottish politician and diplomat, 10th Secretary General of NATO
- 1953Tanino Liberatore, Italian author and illustrator
- 1956Andy García, Cuban-American actor, singer, director, and producer
- 1965Mihai Stoica, Romanian footballer and manager
- 1971Nicholas Brendon, American actor and producer
- 1973Antonio Osuna, Mexican-American baseball player
- 1979Claire Danes, American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 627King Edwin of Northumbria is converted to Christianity by Paulinus, bishop of York.
- 1204The Crusaders of the Fourth Crusade breach the walls of Constantinople and enter the city, which they completely occupy the following day.
- 1606The Union Flag is adopted as the flag of English and Scottish ships.
- 1865American Civil War: Mobile, Alabama, falls to the Union Army.
- 1877The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1934The strongest surface wind gust in the world at the time of 231 mph, is measured on the summit of Mount Washington, New Hampshire. It has since been surpassed.
- 1937Sir Frank Whittle ground-tests the first jet engine designed to power an aircraft, at Rugby, England.
- 1963The Soviet nuclear-powered submarine K-33 collides with the Finnish merchant vessel M/S Finnclipper in the Danish straits.
- 1980Samuel Doe takes control of Liberia in a coup d'état, ending over 130 years of minority Americo-Liberian rule over the country.
- 1998An earthquake in Slovenia, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale occurs near the town of Bovec.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claudia Cardinale, Rukmani Devi, Joely Richardson, Mary-Margaret Humes, Adrian Belew, Kenny Lattimore, Keri Russell, Irina Shayk, Sally Ann Howes, Julie Harris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 12, 1959.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come Softly to Me by The Fleetwoods as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 14, 1940 – Julie Christie, India-born English actress; March 17, 1975 – Gina Holden, Canadian actress; December 16, 1961 – Bill Hicks, American comedian, actor, and singer (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946