Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1959 was a Sunday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,562 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 730 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Gruffydd - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gruffydd will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gruffydd will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Frank Bank
- 1946Ed O'Neill
- 1947Alex Briley
- 1948Jeremy Beadle
- 1951Tom Noonan
- 1974Belinda Emmett
- 1978Riley Smith
- 1985Anna-Katharina Samsel
- 1989Felix Roco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1884Otto Meyerhof, German physician and biochemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1951)
- 1892Johnny Dodds, American clarinet player and saxophonist (d. 1940)
- 1907Felix de Weldon, Austrian-American sculptor, designed the Marine Corps War Memorial (d. 2003)
- 1912Hamengkubuwono IX, Indonesian politician, 2nd Vice President of Indonesia (d. 1988)
- 1921Robert Cliche, Canadian lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1978)
- 1924Peter Safar, Austrian physician and academic (d. 2003)
- 1949Scott Turow, American lawyer and author
- 1951Tom Noonan, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1959Howard Stableford, English radio and television host
- 2000Suzanna von Nathusius, Polish actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Gordian II loses the Battle of Carthage against the Numidian forces loyal to Maximinus Thrax and is killed. Gordian I, his father, commits suicide.
- 240Shapur I is crowned as king of the Sasanian Empire.
- 1204The Crusaders of the Fourth Crusade breach the walls of Constantinople and enter the city, which they completely occupy the following day.
- 1917World War I: Canadian forces successfully complete the taking of Vimy Ridge from the Germans.
- 1937Sir Frank Whittle ground-tests the first jet engine designed to power an aircraft, at Rugby, England.
- 1955The polio vaccine, developed by Dr. Jonas Salk, is declared safe and effective.
- 1963The Soviet nuclear-powered submarine K-33 collides with the Finnish merchant vessel M/S Finnclipper in the Danish straits.
- 1970Soviet submarine K-8, carrying four nuclear torpedoes, sinks in the Bay of Biscay four days after a fire on board.
- 1992The Euro Disney Resort officially opens with its theme park Euro Disneyland. The resort and its park’s name are subsequently changed to Disneyland Paris.
- 1998An earthquake in Slovenia, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale occurs near the town of Bovec.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kipp Lennon, Jack Falahee, Bono, Akira Nogami, Sinan Çetin, John van Kesteren, Jimmy Tarbuck, Pinkan Mambo, Saya Yūki, Zella Day.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 12, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come Softly to Me by The Fleetwoods as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1966 – Lambis Livieratos, Greek singer; September 3, 1913 – Alan Ladd, American actor and producer (d. 1964); August 20, 1987 – Kristína, Slovak singer and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,222