Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1978 was a Sunday and it was the 106th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,645 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 496 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Gaila - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gaila will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gaila will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Fifi D'Orsay
- 1927Rolf Schult
- 1929Ed Townsend
- 1951M. S. Narayana
- 1953J. Neil Schulman
- 1964Dave Pirner
- 1965Michael Wong
- 1976Kelli O'Hara
- 1977Alek Wek
- 1993Chance the Rapper
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1730Henry Clinton, English general and politician (d. 1795)
- 1922Lawrence N. Guarino, American colonel (d. 2014)
- 1927Dick Lane, American football player and soldier (d. 2002)
- 1928Nader Jahanbani, Iranian general and pilot (d. 1979)
- 1940Joan Snyder, American painter
- 1975Karl Yune, American actor
- 1980Jens Hartwig, German actor
- 1983Marié Digby, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
- 1984Natalie Blair, Australian actress
- 1990Lily Loveless, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 73Masada, a Jewish fortress, falls to the Romans after several months of siege, ending the Great Jewish Revolt.
- 1346Dušan the Mighty is proclaimed Emperor, with the Serbian Empire occupying much of the Balkans.
- 1521Protestant Reformation: Martin Luther’s first appearance before the Diet of Worms to be examined by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V and the other estates of the empire.
- 1853The first passenger rail opens in India, from Bori Bunder, Bombay to Thane.
- 1908Natural Bridges National Monument is established in Utah.
- 1919Polish–Soviet War: The Polish army launches the Vilna offensive to capture Vilnius in modern Lithuania.
- 1953Queen Elizabeth II launches the Royal Yacht HMY Britannia.
- 1961In a nationally broadcast speech, Cuban leader Fidel Castro declares that he is a Marxist–Leninist and that Cuba is going to adopt Communism.
- 1972Apollo program: The launch of Apollo 16 from Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 2003The Treaty of Accession is signed in Athens admitting ten new member states to the European Union.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barney Greenway, Brian Roy Goble, Richard Kind, Alvis Wayne, Jean Dréville, A-mei, Mariya Yaremchuk, Sasa Handa, John David Wilson, Neil Tennant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 16, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 22, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1916 – John Heyer, Australian director and producer (d. 2001); August 29, 1972 – Bae Yong-joon, South Korean actor; November 20, 1932 – Richard Dawson, English-American actor and game show host (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,193