Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1957 was a Thursday and it was the 108th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,069 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Shinobu Hashimoto
- 1931Bill Miles
- 1936Roger Graef
- 1936Tommy Ivo
- 1943Zeki Alasya
- 1947Greg Quill
- 1948Régis Wargnier
- 1961Jane Leeves
- 1981Jamie Davis
- 1982Marie-Élaine Thibert
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1924Roy Mason, English miner and politician, Secretary of State for Defence (d. 2015)
- 1940Joseph L. Goldstein, American biochemist and geneticist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1940Mike Vickers, English guitarist, saxophonist, and songwriter (Manfred Mann and The Manfreds)
- 1957Anna Kathryn Holbrook, American actress and educator
- 1972Eli Roth, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Edgar Wright, English director and screenwriter
- 1975Jeong Jae-heon, South Korean voice actor
- 1979Karl Wolf, Lebanese-Canadian singer-songwriter and producer (Sky)
- 1992Misa Eguchi, Japanese tennis player
- 1993Nathan Sykes, English singer-songwriter (The Wanted)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 796King Æthelred I of Northumbria is murdered in Corbridge by a group led by his ealdormen, Ealdred and Wada. The patrician Osbald is placed on the throne, but is within 27 days abdicated.
- 1025Bolesław Chrobry is crowned in Gniezno, becoming the first King of Poland.
- 1738Real Academia de la Historia (“Royal Academy of History”) is founded in Madrid.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1923Yankee Stadium, “The House that Ruth Built”, opens.
- 1942Pierre Laval becomes Prime Minister of Vichy France.
- 1949The keel for the aircraft carrier USS United States is laid down at Newport News Drydock and Shipbuilding. However, construction is canceled five days later, resulting in the Revolt of the Admirals.
- 1961CONCP is founded in Casablanca as a united front of African movements opposing Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1996In Lebanon, at least 106 civilians are killed when the Israel Defense Forces shell the United Nations compound at Quana where more than 800 civilians had taken refuge.
- 2014Sixteen people are killed in an avalanche on Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luigi Lo Cascio, Jack Concannon, Tiny Ron Taylor, Itay Tiran, Jean Eustache, Margaret Agnes Bunn, John Squire, Tata Giacobetti, Stephen Stohn, Közi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 18, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1955 – Benoît Ferreux, French actor and director; May 2, 1915 – Peggy Mount, English actress (d. 2001); August 26, 1944 – Stephen Greif, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961