Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 109th day of the year 1981. It was the 16th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,847 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,616 days or 12.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 469 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 26, 2012.
If a dog named Tamara - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tamara will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tamara will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Alan Wheatley
- 1928Alexis Korner
- 1937Elinor Donahue
- 1937Joseph Estrada
- 1946Mary Jo Slater
- 1954Bob Rock
- 1975Hugh O'Conor
- 1980Alexis Thorpe
- 1981Catalina Sandino Moreno
- 1981Hayden Christensen
View the complete list of April 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 626Eanflæd, English nun and saint (d. 685)
- 1793Ferdinand I of Austria (d. 1875)
- 1879Arthur Robertson, Scottish runner (d. 1957)
- 1892Germaine Tailleferre, French composer and educator (d. 1983)
- 1942Jack Roush, American businessman, founded Roush Fenway Racing
- 1943Margo MacDonald, Scottish journalist and politician (d. 2014)
- 1953Rod Morgenstein, American drummer (Winger, Dixie Dregs, Platypus, and The Jelly Jam)
- 1960Ara Gevorgyan, Armenian pianist, composer, and producer
- 1979Nicole Raczynski, American wrestler
- 1986Will Thursfield, English-Australian footballer
View the complete list of April 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The war begins with an American victory in Concord during the battles of Lexington and Concord.
- 1855Visit of Napoleon III to Guildhall, London
- 1865Funeral service for Abraham Lincoln is held in the East Room of the White House.
- 1897Léo Taxil exposes his own fabrications concerning Freemasonry
- 1943World War II: In Poland, the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising begins, after German troops enter the Warsaw Ghetto to round up the remaining Jews.
- 1975India’s first satellite, Aryabhata, is launched.
- 1984Advance Australia Fair is proclaimed as Australia’s national anthem, and green and gold as the national colours.
- 1985U.S.S.R performs nuclear tests at Eastern Kazakhstan/Semipalatinsk.
- 1997The 1997 Red River Flood overwhelms the city of Grand Forks, North Dakota. Fire breaks out and spreads in downtown Grand Forks, but high water levels hamper efforts to reach the fire, leading to the destruction of 11 buildings.
- 2000Security guard David Sanes killed in accidental bombing in Vieques, Puerto Rico that resulted in U.S. Navy closing down its bombing range there.
View the complete list of April 19 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Badalucco, Aurélie Claudel, Stockard Channing, Ronnie James Dio, Rachel Bright, Christopher Cross, Robert "Kool" Bell, Jean Hersholt, Johnny Mack Brown, Phil Collen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 19, 1981.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th April 1981 is Sweet Pea for love.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss on My List by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 25, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 19th April 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 19, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 109th day of 1981
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 16th Sunday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 32 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,847 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,616 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 469
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 26, 2012
- Age in dog years: 186 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Kiss on My List by Daryl Hall and John Oates (April 25, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1979 – Sabina Babayeva, Azerbaijani singer; December 8, 1949 – Ray Shulman, English violinist, guitarist, and producer (Simon Dupree and the Big Sound and Gentle Giant); October 15, 1978 – Devon Gummersall, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,815