Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 109th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 37 years old today. There have been 13,514 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 458 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Hachiro Perez - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hachiro Perez will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hachiro Perez will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Alan Wheatley
- 1940Genya Ravan
- 1947Mark Volman
- 1952Tony Plana
- 1961Albert Martinez
- 1968Pascal Kleiman
- 1975Hugh O'Conor
- 1978James Franco
- 1984Lee Da-hae
- 1993Sebastian de Souza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 1883Richard von Mises, Austrian-American mathematician and physicist (d. 1953)
- 1899Cemal Tollu, Turkish lieutenant and painter (d. 1968)
- 1928John Horlock, English engineer and academic (d. 2015)
- 1933Jayne Mansfield, American model, actress, and singer (d. 1967)
- 1948Stuart McLean, Canadian radio host and author
- 1957Mukesh Ambani, Yemeni-Indian businessman
- 1967Steven H Silver, American journalist and author
- 1973George Gregan, Zambian-Australian rugby player and coach
- 1983Curtis Thigpen, American baseball player
- 1989Belinda Owusu, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1529Beginning of the Protestant Reformation: After the Second Diet of Speyer bans Lutheranism, a group of rulers (German: Fürst) and independent cities protests the reinstatement of the Edict of Worms.
- 1810Venezuela achieves home rule: Vicente Emparán, Governor of the Captaincy General is removed by the people of Caracas and a junta is installed.
- 1903The Kishinev pogrom in Kishinev (Bessarabia) begins, forcing tens of thousands of Jews to later seek refuge in Palestine and the Western world.
- 1943World War II: In Poland, the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising begins, after German troops enter the Warsaw Ghetto to round up the remaining Jews.
- 1956Actress Grace Kelly marries Prince Rainier of Monaco.
- 1975India’s first satellite, Aryabhata, is launched.
- 1985U.S.S.R performs nuclear tests at Eastern Kazakhstan/Semipalatinsk.
- 1989A gun turret explodes on the USS Iowa, killing 47 sailors.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, USA, is bombed, killing 168.
- 2011Fidel Castro resigns from the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba after 45 years of holding the title.
View the complete list of historical events for April 19.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zuzana Jandová, Jasmine, Gabriela Spanic, Naomi Shemer, Roman Tam, James Fox, Dermot Mulroney, Romi Dames, Troy Shondell, Zerrin Tekindor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 19, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss on My List by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 25, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1971 – Alejandro Fernández, Mexican singer; January 24, 1941 – Aaron Neville, American singer; December 9, 1979 – Olivia Lufkin, Japanese-American singer-songwriter (D&D).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197