Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 109th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 153 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,361 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Mollybear - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mollybear will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mollybear will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925John Kraaijkamp, Sr.
- 1928Alexis Korner
- 1934Ox Baker
- 1958Vytautas Šapranauskas
- 1966David La Haye
- 1966Véronique Gens
- 1982Samuel C. Morrison, Jr.
- 1987Courtland Mead
- 1988Saya Yūki
- 1990Kim Chiu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 626Eanflæd, English nun and saint (d. 685)
- 1885Karl Tarvas, Estonian architect (d. 1975)
- 1932Fernando Botero, Colombian painter and sculptor
- 1933Dickie Bird, English cricketer and umpire
- 1936Jack Pardee, American football player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1946Euphrosyne Doxiadis, Greek-French painter and author
- 1947Yan Pascal Tortelier, French violinist and conductor
- 1956Randy Carlyle, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1958Vytautas Šapranauskas, Lithuanian actor (d. 2013)
- 1977Dennys Reyes, Mexican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 19.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1677The French army captures the town of Cambrai held by Spanish troops.
- 1770Captain James Cook, still holding the rank of lieutenant, sights the eastern coast of what is now Australia.
- 1903The Kishinev pogrom in Kishinev (Bessarabia) begins, forcing tens of thousands of Jews to later seek refuge in Palestine and the Western world.
- 1942World War II: In Poland, the Majdan-Tatarski ghetto is established, situated between the Lublin Ghetto and a Majdanek subcamp.
- 1950Argentina becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1971Charles Manson is sentenced to death (later commuted life imprisonment) for conspiracy to commit the Tate–LaBianca murders.
- 1984Advance Australia Fair is proclaimed as Australia’s national anthem, and green and gold as the national colours.
- 1993The 51-day FBI siege of the Branch Davidian building outside Waco, Texas, USA, ends when a fire breaks out. Eighty-one people die.
- 1997The 1997 Red River Flood overwhelms the city of Grand Forks, North Dakota. Fire breaks out and spreads in downtown Grand Forks, but high water levels hamper efforts to reach the fire, leading to the destruction of 11 buildings.
- 2000Security guard David Sanes killed in accidental bombing in Vieques, Puerto Rico that resulted in U.S. Navy closing down its bombing range there.
View the complete list of historical events for April 19.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Milt Kogan, Camila Grey, Peabo Bryson, Amos Milburn, Masahiro Takashima, Amanda Setton, Corky Siegel, Mick Ronson, Kishore Kumar, JoJo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 19, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss on My List by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 25, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1951 – Daniel Lanois, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; May 2, 1913 – Nigel Patrick, English actor and director (d. 1981); August 6, 1973 – Vera Farmiga, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,324