Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 2, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 92nd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,618 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 427 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Buddy Ebsen
- 1914Alec Guinness
- 1923Gloria Henry
- 1954Susumu Hirasawa
- 1972Chico Slimani
- 1978Ethan Smith
- 1984Meryl Cassie
- 1986Lee DeWyze
- 1988Ellen Adarna
- 1989Christina Masterson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 2.
- 1917Dabbs Greer, American actor (d. 2007)
- 1939Marvin Gaye, American singer-songwriter (The Moonglows) (d. 1984)
- 1942Roshan Seth, Indian-English actor
- 1948Joan D. Vinge, American author
- 1971Todd Woodbridge, Australian tennis player and sportscaster
- 1975Lisa Ann Beley, Canadian voice actress
- 1977Hanno Pevkur, Estonian lawyer and politician, Estonian Minister of Justice
- 1980Gavin Heffernan, Canadian director and screenwriter
- 1984Engin Atsür, Turkish basketball player
- 1989Christina Masterson, Filipino-American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1801Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Copenhagen: The British capture the Danish fleet.
- 1865American Civil War: At the Third Battle of Petersburg Virginia, the Siege of Petersburg is broken by Union Army troops capturing trenches and breaking Confederate States Army lines, forcing the Confederates under General Robert E. Lee to retreat in the Appomattox Campaign.
- 1930After the mysterious death of Empress Zewditu, Haile Selassie is proclaimed emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1972Actor Charlie Chaplin returns to the United States for the first time since being labeled a communist during the Red Scare in the early 1950s.
- 1975Vietnam War: Thousands of civilian refugees flee from Quảng Ngãi Province in front of advancing North Vietnamese troops.
- 1992In New York, Mafia boss John Gotti is convicted of murder and racketeering and is later sentenced to life in prison.
- 1994The National Convention of New Sudan of the SPLA/M opens in Chukudum.
- 2006Over 60 tornadoes break out in the United States; Tennessee is hardest hit with 29 people killed.
- 2012A mass shooting at Oikos University at Oakland, California, leaves seven people dead and three injured.
- 2014A spree shooting occurs at the Fort Hood Army Base near the town of Killeen, Texas, with four people dead, including the gunman, and 16 others sustaining injuries.
View the complete list of historical events for April 2.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 2 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rocky Burnette, Julia Benjamin, Tod Browning, Ann Curless, Deirdre Lovejoy, Ioan Gruffudd, Freddie Starr, James Urbaniak, Wilbert Harrison, Dave Keuning.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 2 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 2, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 2, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1979 – Stacy Keibler, American wrestler and actress; March 13, 1965 – Cees Geel, Dutch actor; August 3, 1963 – Ed Roland, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Collective Soul and Ed Roland and the Sweet Tea Project).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,174