Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
April 28, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 118th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,389 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,796 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 487 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 4, 2011.
If a dog named Bot - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bot will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bot will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Lee Falk
- 1912Kaneto Shindō
- 1937Jean Redpath
- 1946Nour El-Sherif
- 1953Kim Gordon
- 1958Rosanna Scotto
- 1972Anita Anand
- 1979Bahram Radan
- 1982Harry Shum, Jr.
- 1986Jenna Ushkowitz
View the complete list of April 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 28.
- 1908Ethel Catherwood, American-Canadian high jumper and javelin thrower (d. 1987)
- 1926Hulusi Sayın, Turkish general (d. 1991)
- 1941Indus Arthur, American actress and singer (d. 1984)
- 1941Nico Mastorakis, Greek director and producer
- 1949Bruno Kirby, American actor and director (d. 2006)
- 1951Larry Smith, Canadian football player and politician
- 1954Michael P. Jackson, American politician, 3rd Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security
- 1971Brad McEwan, Australian journalist
- 1978Lauren Laverne, English singer and television host
- 1979Roman Rasskazov, Russian race walker
View the complete list of April 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788Maryland becomes the seventh state to ratify the Constitution of the United States.
- 1796The Armistice of Cherasco is signed by Napoleon Bonaparte and Vittorio Amedeo III, the King of Sardinia, expanding French territory along the Mediterranean coast.
- 1869Chinese and Irish laborers for the Central Pacific Railroad working on the First Transcontinental Railroad lay ten miles of track in one day, a feat which has never been matched.
- 1910Frenchman Louis Paulhan wins the 1910 London to Manchester air race, the first long-distance aeroplane race in England.
- 1948Igor Stravinsky conducted the premier of his American ballet, Orpheus, in New York City at New York City Center.
- 1949The Hukbalahap are accused of assassinating former First Lady of the Philippines Aurora Quezon, while she is en route to dedicate a hospital in memory of her late husband; her daughter and ten others are also killed.
- 1952Dwight D. Eisenhower resigns as Supreme Allied Commander of NATO.
- 1952Occupied Japan: The United States occupation of Japan ends as the Treaty of San Francisco, ratified September 8, 1951, comes into force.
- 1978President of Afghanistan, Mohammed Daoud Khan, is overthrown and assassinated in a coup led by pro-communist rebels.
- 1994Former Central Intelligence Agency counterintelligence officer and analyst Aldrich Ames pleads guilty to giving U.S. secrets to the Soviet Union and later Russia.
View the complete list of April 28 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 28 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christian Burns, May'n, Anna Oxa, Ane Dahl Torp, Jimmy Herman, Nick Oliveri, Yoshio Tabata, Nuša Derenda, William Edwin Self, Spider Stacy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 28 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 28, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 20, 1998. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 23, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heart of Glass by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 28, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1983 – Lupita Nyong'o, Mexican-Kenyan actress; June 14, 1940 – Jack Bannon, American actor; December 25, 1952 – C. C. H. Pounder, Guyanese-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,531