Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 1978 was a Monday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,745 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,915 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 499 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 10, 2009.
If a dog named Capellini - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Capellini will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Capellini will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Margaret Anglin
- 1886Dooley Wilson
- 1924Peter Hawkins
- 1945Catherine Spaak
- 1959David Hyde Pierce
- 1960Marie Denise Pelletier
- 1962Mike Ness
- 1977Hussein Fatal
- 1982Kasumi Nakane
- 1986Amanda Bynes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1858Jacob Gaudaur, Canadian rower (d. 1937)
- 1860Frederik van Eeden,Dutch psychiatrist and author (d. 1932)
- 1881Alcide De Gasperi, Italian journalist and politician, 30th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1954)
- 1911Michael Woodruff, English-Scottish surgeon and academic (d. 2001)
- 1912Grigoris Lambrakis, Greek physician and politician (d. 1963)
- 1967Cat Cora, American chef and author
- 1979Grégoire, French singer-songwriter
- 1983Ben Foster, English footballer
- 1983Stephen Weiss, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1988Brandon Graham, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 503 BCAccording to the Fasti Triumphales, Roman consul Publius Postumius Tubertus celebrated an ovation for a military victory over the Sabines.
- 1077The first Parliament of Friuli is created.
- 1559The Peace of Cateau-Cambrésis treaty is signed, ending the Italian Wars.
- 1888The first of eleven unsolved brutal murders of women committed in or near the impoverished Whitechapel district in the East End of London, occurs.
- 1922Joseph Stalin becomes the first General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1933First flight over Mount Everest, a British expedition, led by the Marquis of Clydesdale, and funded by Lucy, Lady Houston.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces begin an assault on the United States and Filipino troops on the Bataan Peninsula.
- 1961The Leadbeater’s possum is rediscovered in Australia after 72 years.
- 1968Martin Luther King Jr. delivers his “I've Been to the Mountaintop” speech.
- 1974The 1974 Super Outbreak occurs, the second biggest tornado outbreak in recorded history (after the 2011 Super Outbreak). The death toll is 315, with nearly 5,500 injured.
View the complete list of historical events for April 3.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saul Williams, Ayumi Fujimura, Shinobu Hashimoto, Ariel Lin, Ron Carey, Ernie Dingo, Kim Woo-bin, Geoff Downes, Magaly Solier, Mick Jagger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 3, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1977 – Colin Hanks, American actor; April 30, 1917 – Bea Wain, American singer; July 8, 1952 – Mary Ellen Trainor, American actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,324