Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 93rd day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,619 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 156 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Berto - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Berto will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Berto will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1960Lesley Sharp
- 1969Seiichi Tanabe
- 1973Matthew Ferguson
- 1973Prabhu Deva
- 1977Véronique De Kock
- 1985Leona Lewis
- 1987Benjamin Stone
- 1987Julie Sokolow
- 1991Hayley Kiyoko
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1770Theodoros Kolokotronis, Greek general (d. 1843)
- 1842Ulric Dahlgren, American colonel (d. 1864)
- 1864Emil Kellenberger, Swiss target shooter (d. 1943)
- 1899David Jack, English footballer and manager (d. 1958)
- 1921Jan Sterling, American actress (d. 2004)
- 1926Timothy Bateson, English actor (d. 2009)
- 1939Hawk Taylor, American baseball player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1974Lee Williams, Welsh model and actor
- 1977Birgit Minichmayr, Austrian actress and singer
- 1986Coleen Rooney, English television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 801King Louis the Pious captures Barcelona from the Moors after a siege of several months.
- 1936Bruno Richard Hauptmann is executed for the kidnapping and death of Charles Augustus Lindbergh, Jr., the baby son of pilot Charles Lindbergh.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces begin an assault on the United States and Filipino troops on the Bataan Peninsula.
- 1948United States President Harry S. Truman signs the Marshall Plan, authorizing $5 billion in aid for 16 countries.
- 1973Martin Cooper of Motorola makes the first handheld mobile phone call to Joel S. Engel of Bell Labs, though it took ten years for the DynaTAC 8000X to become the first such phone to be commercially released.
- 1981The Osborne 1, the first successful portable computer, is unveiled at the West Coast Computer Faire in San Francisco.
- 1996A United States Air Force airplane carrying United States Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown crashes in Croatia, killing all 35 on board.
- 2004Islamic terrorists involved in the 2004 Madrid train bombings are trapped by the police in their apartment and kill themselves.
- 2007Conventional-Train World Speed Record: A French TGV train on the LGV Est high speed line sets an official new world speed record.
- 2013More than 50 people die in floods resulting from record-breaking rainfall in La Plata and Buenos Aires, Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for April 3.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Himesh Reshammiya, Neil Crone, Franka Potente, Cat Stevens, Chris Doran, Mary Scheer, Jo Dee Messina, Kayvan Novak, Georgiy Zhzhonov, Amy Hill.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 3, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1951 – Mark Heard, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 1992); October 9, 1973 – Steve Burns, American actor and singer; January 29, 1942 – Claudine Longet, French-American singer, actress, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,324