Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 1953 was a Tuesday and it was the 97th day of the year 1953. It was the 14th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 126 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,807 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,602 days or 23.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 874 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 14, 1984.
If a dog named Beya - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beya will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Beya will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ira’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Prem Nazir
- 1941Danny Wells
- 1944Julia Phillips
- 1951Janis Ian
- 1962Hugh O'Connor
- 1963Paul Michael Robinson
- 1978Duncan James
- 1982Silvana Arias
- 1983Kyle Labine
- 1988Sarah Walker
View the complete list of April 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1903M. Balasundaram, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician (d. 1965)
- 1939Brett Whiteley, Australian painter (d. 1992)
- 1943Mick Abrahams, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jethro Tull and Blodwyn Pig)
- 1950Brian J. Doyle, American press secretary
- 1964Steve Graves, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1971Jennifer Schwalbach Smith, American journalist and actress
- 1978Duncan James, English singer-songwriter and actor (Blue)
- 1988Antonio Piccolo, Italian footballer
- 1992Andreea Acatrinei, Romanian gymnast
- 1994Johanna Allik, Estonian figure skater
View the complete list of April 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 529First draft of the Corpus Juris Civilis (a fundamental work in jurisprudence) is issued by Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian I.
- 1788American pioneers to the Northwest Territory arrive at the confluence of the Ohio and Muskingum rivers, establishing Marietta, Ohio, as the first permanent American settlement of the new United States in the Northwest Territory, and opening the westward expansion of the new country.
- 1805Lewis and Clark Expedition: The Corps of Discovery breaks camp among the Mandan tribe and resumes its journey West along the Missouri River.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Shiloh ends: The Union Army under General Ulysses S. Grant defeats the Confederates near Shiloh, Tennessee.
- 1933Prohibition in the United States is repealed for beer of no more than 3.2% alcohol by weight, eight months before the ratification of the XXI amendment.
- 1946Syria’s independence from France is officially recognised.
- 1955Winston Churchill resigns as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom amid indications of failing health.
- 1967Film critic Roger Ebert published his very first film review in the Chicago Sun-Times.
- 1971President Richard Nixon announces his decision to increase the rate of American troop withdrawals from Vietnam.
- 1990Iran–Contra affair: John Poindexter is found guilty of five charges for his part in the scandal (the conviction is later reversed on appeal).
View the complete list of April 7 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Ochoa, Margaret Pellegrini, Len Goodman, Yvon Deschamps, Tommy Tiernan, Alexis Knapp, Kōji Kikkawa, Tinchy Stryder, Rob Knox, Thomas Mitchell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 7, 1953.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th April 1953 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 13, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 18, 1953. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 7th April 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 7, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 97th day of 1953
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 14th Tuesday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 126 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,807 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,602 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 874
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 14, 1984
- Age in dog years: 300 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: March 13, 1966 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 18, 1953 (-158)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.IV.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1972 – Jon Reep, American comedian and actor; June 13, 1973 – Ville Laihiala, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sentenced and Poisonblack); October 14, 1962 – Trevor Goddard, English-American actor (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,051