Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 99th day of the year 1973. It was the 15th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,293 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,764 days or 15.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 16, 2004.
If a dog named Sarita - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sarita will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sarita will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Paul Robeson
- 1935Avery Schreiber
- 1938Rockin' Sidney
- 1962Ihor Podolchak
- 1971Austin Peck
- 1977Gerard Way
- 1979Albert Hammond, Jr.
- 1984Linda Chung
- 1986Leighton Meester
- 1987Jesse McCartney
View the complete list of April 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1691Johann Matthias Gesner, German scholar and academic (d. 1761)
- 1794Theobald Boehm, German flute player and composer (d. 1881)
- 1904Sharkey Bonano, American singer, trumpet player, and bandleader (d. 1972)
- 1908Joseph Krumgold, American author and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1917Brad Dexter, American actor and producer (d. 2002)
- 1955Kate Heyhoe, American author and blogger
- 1983Ryan Clark, Australian actor
- 1984Linda Chung, Canadian-Hong Kong actress and singer
- 1986Leighton Meester, American actress and singer
- 1996Emerson Hyndman, American soccer player
View the complete list of April 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eleanor’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193Lucius Septimius Severus is proclaimed Emperor by his troops in Illyricum (Balkans). He marches with his army (16 legions) to Rome.
- 1585The expedition organised by Sir Walter Raleigh departs England for Roanoke Island (now in North Carolina) to establish the Roanoke Colony.
- 1609Eighty Years’ War: Spain and the Dutch Republic sign the Treaty of Antwerp to initiate twelve years of truce.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: One of the world’s first naval/air skirmishes takes place off the coast of western Mexico.
- 1947The Glazier–Higgins–Woodward tornadoes kill 181 and injure 970 in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas.
- 1948Jorge Eliécer Gaitán’s assassination provokes a violent riot in Bogotá (the Bogotazo), and a further ten years of violence in Colombia known as La violencia.
- 1959Project Mercury: NASA announces the selection of the United States’ first seven astronauts, whom the news media quickly dub the “Mercury Seven”.
- 1969The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1975The first game of the Philippine Basketball Association, the second oldest professional basketball league in the world.
View the complete list of April 9 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sammy Petrillo, Victor French, Nikos Xilouris, Christina Cole, Richard Blackwell, Sal Mineo, Roger C. Carmel, Elliott Kastner, Jeffrey Licon, Ethelreda Leopold.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 9, 1973.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th April 1973 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 24, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 7, 1961. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia by Vicki Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 9th April 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 9, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 99th day of 1973
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 15th Monday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 239 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,293 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,764 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 586
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 16, 2004
- Age in dog years: 262 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: January 24, 1974 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 7, 1961 (-134)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia by Vicki Lawrence (April 14, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IV.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1947 – Hümeyra, Turkish singer-songwriter and actress; August 7, 1962 – Alison Brown, American banjo player, songwriter, and producer (Northern Lights); June 29, 1948 – Fred Grandy, American actor and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,140