Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 2008 was a Sunday and it was the 223rd day of the year 2008. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,162 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,721 days or 4.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 18, 2040.
If a dog named Minnied - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Minnied will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Minnied will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Norma Shearer
- 1939Kate O'Mara
- 1950Rémy Girard
- 1969Emily Symons
- 1981Jon Prescott
- 1982Devon Aoki
- 1984Mokomichi Hayami
- 1988Julia Melim
- 1992Ryn Weaver
- 1993Shin Hyejeong
View the complete list of August 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1902Norma Shearer, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1983)
- 1903Ward Moore, American author (d. 1978)
- 1912Jorge Amado, Brazilian author, poet, and academic (d. 2001)
- 1942Betsey Johnson, American fashion designer
- 1943Jimmy Griffin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bread, Black Tie, and The Remingtons) (d. 2005)
- 1964Kåre Kolve, Norwegian saxophonist and composer
- 1966Hansi Kürsch, German singer-songwriter and bass player (Blind Guardian and Demons and Wizards)
- 1974Haifaa al-Mansour, Saudi Arabian director and producer
- 1978Chris Read, English cricketer
- 1978Marcus Fizer, American basketball player
View the complete list of August 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hector’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1316The Second Battle of Athenry takes place near Athenry during the Bruce campaign in Ireland.
- 1755Under the orders of Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1809Quito, now the capital of Ecuador, declares independence from Spain. This rebellion will be crushed on August 2, 1810.
- 1813Instituto Nacional, is founded by the Chilean patriot José Miguel Carrera. It is Chile’s oldest and most prestigious school. Its motto is Labor Omnia Vincit, which means “Work conquers all things”.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Wilson’s Creek: The war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.
- 1899The Norwegian football club Viking FK is founded.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1953First Indochina War: The French Union withdraws its forces from Operation Camargue against the Viet Minh in central Vietnam.
- 1990More than 127 Muslims are killed in North East Sri Lanka by paramilitary troops.
- 2009Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia’s history.
View the complete list of August 10 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michelle Alves, Nanette Bordeaux, Scott Mechlowicz, Hélène Ségara, Shreya Ghoshal, Emily Blunt, Gordon Honeycombe, Leilani Gaja, ICS Vortex, Albert Band.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 10, 2008.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th August 2008 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 21, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 23, 2001. Your score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 10th August 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 10, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 2008
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 316 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,162 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,721 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 175
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 18, 2040
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 21, 1988 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 23, 2001 (-169)
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry (August 16, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VIII.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1973 – Erinn Bartlett, American model and actress, Miss Teen USA 1991; May 11, 1963 – Roark Critchlow, Canadian-American actor; September 22, 1979 – Emilie Autumn, American singer-songwriter, violinist, and poet.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,148