Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1964 was a Thursday and it was the 226th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,551 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 662 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Nellie - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nellie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nellie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1952Marie Helvin
- 1958Feargal Sharkey
- 1961Dawnn Lewis
- 1971Rolando Molina
- 1976Özge Özberk
- 1983Elisha Yaffe
- 1986Yasuhisa Furuhara
- 1987Pepe Diokno
- 2000Piper Reese
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1666William Wotton, English linguist and scholar (d. 1727)
- 1888John Logie Baird, Scottish engineer, invented the television (d. 1946)
- 1918Frederick Sanger, English biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1921Jimmy McCracklin, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2012)
- 1947Fred Stanley, American baseball player and manager
- 1970Alan Shearer, English footballer and manager
- 1982Shani Davis, American speed skater
- 1989Greg Draper, New Zealand footballer
- 1991Alexander Kačaniklić, Swedish footballer
- 1996Antonia Lottner, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 554Emperor Justinian I rewards Liberius for his long and distinguished service in the Pragmatic Sanction, granting him extensive estates in Italy.
- 1532Union of Brittany and France: The Duchy of Brittany is absorbed into the Kingdom of France.
- 1553Michael Servetus is arrested by John Calvin in Geneva, Switzerland as a heretic.
- 1624The French king Louis XIII appoints Cardinal Richelieu as prime minister
- 1704War of the Spanish Succession: Battle of Blenheim – English and Imperial forces are victorious over French and Bavarian troops.
- 1898Carl Gustav Witt discovers 433 Eros, the first near-Earth asteroid to be found.
- 1960The Central African Republic declares independence from France.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis attempts to assassinate the Greek dictator Colonel Georgios Papadopoulos in Varkiza, Athens.
- 2008South Ossetian War: Russian units occupy the Georgian city of Gori.
- 2010The MV Sun Sea docks in CFB Esquimalt, British Columbia, Canada, carrying 492 Sri Lankan Tamils.
View the complete list of historical events for August 13.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joel West, Mason Gamble, Barbara Mandrell, Chloe Marshall, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Steve Lee, Masaya Matsukaze, Russell T Davies, Alice Gerrard, Dadasaheb Phalke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 13, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody Loves Somebody by Dean Martin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1959 – Kathy Sledge, American singer (Sister Sledge); April 3, 1943 – Jonathan Lynn, English actor, director, and screenwriter; July 17, 1986 – Brando Eaton, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,172