Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1964 was a Thursday and it was the 226th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,339 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 655 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Buddy Rogers
- 1936Kostas Hatzis
- 1941Erin Fleming
- 1947John Stocker
- 1948Scott Powell
- 1951Dan Fogelberg
- 1974Sam Endicott
- 1986Yasuhisa Furuhara
- 1987Pepe Diokno
- 1991Dave Days
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 13.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1717Louis François, Prince of Conti (d. 1776)
- 1866Giovanni Agnelli, Italian businessman, founded Fiat S.p.A (d. 1945)
- 1911William Bernbach, American advertiser, co-founded DDB Worldwide (d. 1982)
- 1918Noor Hassanali, Trinidadian lawyer and politician, 2nd President of Trinidad and Tobago (d. 2006)
- 1945Robin Jackman, Indian-English cricketer and sportscaster
- 1952Marie Helvin, Japanese-American model and author
- 1964Hank Cheyne, American actor
- 1974Jarrod Washburn, American baseball player and coach
- 1979Corey Patterson, American baseball player
- 1984Morteza Pashaei, Iranian singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 29 BCOctavian holds the first of three consecutive triumphs in Rome to celebrate the victory over the Dalmatian tribes.
- 1521After an extended siege, forces led by Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés capture Tlatoani Cuauhtémoc and conquer the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan.
- 1536Buddhist monks from Kyoto, Japan’s Enryaku-ji temple set fire to 21 Nichiren temples throughout in what will be known as the Tenbun Hokke Disturbance. (Traditional Japanese date: July 27, 1536).
- 1792King Louis XVI of France is formally arrested by the National Tribunal, and declared an enemy of the people.
- 1876The premiere of Wagner’s Ring Cycle, at the recently completed Bayreuth Festspielhaus, was performed over the next several days.
- 1906The all black infantrymen of the U.S. Army’s 25th Infantry Regiment are accused of killing a white bartender and wounding a white police officer in Brownsville, Texas, despite exculpatory evidence; all are later dishonorably discharged.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Battle of Warsaw begins and will last till August 25. The Red Army is defeated.
- 1960The Central African Republic declares independence from France.
- 2004One hundred fifty-six Congolese Tutsi refugees are massacred at the Gatumba refugee camp in Burundi.
- 2008South Ossetian War: Russian units occupy the Georgian city of Gori.
View the complete list of historical events for August 13.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mikko Kuustonen, Yardena Arazi, Kristoffer Rygg, Anita Page, Joe Cotton, Jason Falkner, Camarón de la Isla, Ximena Herrera, Audie Pitre, Bijou Phillips.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 13, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody Loves Somebody by Dean Martin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 1, 1971 – Phoebus, Greek songwriter and producer; November 25, 1967 – Gregg Turkington, Australian-American comedian and singer (Zip Code Rapists); May 14, 1916 – Del Moore, American actor (d. 1970).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,092