Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 226th day of the year 1980. It was the 33rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,387 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,129 days or 14.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 521 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 2012.
If a dog named Litt - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 238 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Litt will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Litt will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Gene Raymond
- 1914Luis Mariano
- 1921Jimmy McCracklin
- 1933Madhur Jaffrey
- 1948Scott Powell
- 1962John Slattery
- 1974Sam Endicott
- 1976Grégory Fitoussi
- 1979Jamie Travis
- 1990Shila Amzah
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1820George Grove, English musicologist and historian (d. 1900)
- 1866Giovanni Agnelli, Italian businessman, founded Fiat S.p.A (d. 1945)
- 1913Fred Davis, English snooker player (d. 1998)
- 1933Madhur Jaffrey, Indian actress and author
- 1935Alex de Renzy, American director and producer (d. 2001)
- 1950Rusty Gerhardt, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1951Ric Parnell, English drummer and songwriter (Atomic Rooster and Nova)
- 1963Sridevi, Indian actress and singer
- 1983Christian Müller, German footballer
- 1990Benjamin Stambouli, French footballer
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters DIYOKGOE? Check your answers here: Word finder DIYOKGOE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Union of Brittany and France: The Duchy of Brittany is absorbed into the Kingdom of France.
- 1806Battle of Mišar during the Serbian Revolution begins. The battle will end two days later, with a decisive Serbian victory over the Ottomans.
- 1906The all black infantrymen of the U.S. Army’s 25th Infantry Regiment are accused of killing a white bartender and wounding a white police officer in Brownsville, Texas, despite exculpatory evidence; all are later dishonorably discharged.
- 1913Otto Witte, an acrobat, is purportedly crowned King of Albania.
- 1918Women enlist in the United States Marine Corps for the first time. Opha May Johnson is the first woman to enlist.
- 1942Walt Disney’s fifth full-length animated film, Bambi, was released to theaters.
- 1964Peter Allen and Gwynne Evans are hanged for the Murder of John Alan West becoming the last people executed in the United Kingdom.
- 2010The MV Sun Sea docks in CFB Esquimalt, British Columbia, Canada, carrying 492 Sri Lankan Tamils.
- 2014Three train cars derail and 11 people are injured after a landslide hits a mountain train in the Swiss Alps.
- 2015At least 76 people are killed and 212 others are wounded in a truck bombing in Baghdad, Iraq.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William Conrad, Ben Silverstone, Fred Grandy, Hugh Masekela, Danny Pintauro, Riker Lynch, Robert Middleton, Massimo Troisi, Gore Verbinski, Salli Richardson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 13, 1980.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th August 1980 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 23, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 11, 1966. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Magic by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 13th August 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 13, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 226th day of 1980
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 33rd Wednesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 318 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,387 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,129 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 521
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 21, 2012
- Age in dog years: 238 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 23, 1954 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 11, 1966 (-148)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Magic by Olivia Newton-John (August 16, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VIII.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1992 – Tyler James Williams, American actor and singer; May 28, 1974 – Alicia Minshew, American actress; May 12, 1943 – Linda Dano, American actress and author.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,090