Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 226th day of the year 1980. It was the 33rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,338 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,779 days or 13.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 486 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 2012.
If a dog named Sirona - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sirona will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sirona will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Kostas Hatzis
- 1952Hughie Thomasson
- 1952Marie Helvin
- 1964Debi Mazar
- 1964Hank Cheyne
- 1971Rolando Molina
- 1981C. C. Swiney
- 1982Kalenna Harper
- 1986Yasuhisa Furuhara
- 1987Pepe Diokno
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1752Maria Carolina of Austria (d. 1814)
- 1841Johnny Mullagh, Australian cricketer (d. 1891)
- 1929Pat Harrington, Jr., American actor and screenwriter
- 1961Chad Brown, American poker player and actor (d. 2014)
- 1961Tomasz Starzewski, English fashion designer
- 1970Spike Dudley, American wrestler and trainer
- 1972Hani Hanjour, Saudi Arabian terrorist, hijacker of American Airlines Flight 77 (d. 2001)
- 1974Joe Perry, English snooker player
- 1979Jamie Travis, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Christopher Raeburn English fashion designer
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elise’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792King Louis XVI of France is formally arrested by the National Tribunal, and declared an enemy of the people.
- 1831Nat Turner sees a solar eclipse, which he believes is a sign from God. Eight days later he and 70 other slaves kill approximately 55 whites in Southampton County, Virginia.
- 1898Spanish–American War: Spanish and American forces engaged in a mock battle for Manila, after which the Spanish commander surrendered in order to keep the city out of Filipino rebel hands.
- 1918Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) established as a public company in Germany.
- 1937The Battle of Shanghai begins.
- 1942Major General Eugene Reybold of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers authorizes the construction of facilities that would house the “Development of Substitute Materials” project, better known as the Manhattan Project.
- 1969The Apollo 11 astronauts are released from a three-week quarantine to enjoy a ticker tape parade in New York City That evening, at a state dinner in Los Angeles, they are awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by U.S. President Richard Nixon.
- 1979The roof of the uncompleted Rosemont Horizon in Rosemont, Illinois, collapses, killing five workers and injuring 16.
- 2004Hurricane Charley, a Category 4 storm, strikes Punta Gorda, Florida, and devastates the surrounding area.
- 2004One hundred fifty-six Congolese Tutsi refugees are massacred at the Gatumba refugee camp in Burundi.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samantha Dorman, Jos LeDuc, Roch Voisine, Amanda Palmer, John Conlee, Phil LaMarr, Arthur Hiller, Dooley Wilson, Mia Farrow, Leonor Watling.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 13, 1980.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th August 1980 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 23, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 11, 1966. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Magic by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 13th August 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 13, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 226th day of 1980
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 33rd Wednesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 272 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,338 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,779 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 486
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 21, 2012
- Age in dog years: 223 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 23, 1954 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 11, 1966 (-148)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Magic by Olivia Newton-John (August 16, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VIII.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1955 – Green Gartside, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist (Scritti Politti); June 18, 1972 – Michal Yannai, Israeli actress; December 1, 1971 – Emily Mortimer, English actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,041